World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Shoutbox

Old 09-13-2019, 12:04 PM
Community Veteran

therealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud of
Stern
Lithium
Alt Nation
80's on 8
Prime Country
NFL Radio
Joe Rogan/ Meat eater / Steve Austin podcasts

those are my go to's...I work in sales and spend a lot of time in my vehicle so Sirius is a must.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 09-17-2019, 02:31 AM
Nelson Nelson Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

Nelson is on a distinguished road
"Uu nai na" and " Love me like you do" listing during driving.
Old 09-17-2019, 06:16 AM

Thanked 3,626 Times in 2,806 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealj View Post
Stern

those are my go to's...I work in sales and spend a lot of time in my vehicle so Sirius is a must.
I spend a lot of time in my work truck too. I had sirrius radio in mine but we have computers in mounts and unlimited 4G so I stopped paying for the sat radio and listen to podcasts and audiobooks on my laptop.

I have been tempted to turn it back on as they offered me $5.99 for 6 months. not $5.99 a month mind you. That is for the whole 6 months.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Old 09-17-2019, 09:39 AM
Community Veteran

Swellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond repute
I primarily listen to audiobooks. Nothing too serious usually. I don't want something intense going, while I am driving. I'll miss everything. But I listen to fiction while driving. I also listen to spotify.
Old 09-18-2019, 12:48 AM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
Lol. I won't lie. I pleasured myself with a female on the phone while driving onceonce. Oddly, not the funnest thing in the world. It's like standing at a urinal when some guy looks over your shoulder.
Old 09-18-2019, 01:12 AM
Community Veteran

therealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
I spend a lot of time in my work truck too. I had sirrius radio in mine but we have computers in mounts and unlimited 4G so I stopped paying for the sat radio and listen to podcasts and audiobooks on my laptop.

I have been tempted to turn it back on as they offered me $5.99 for 6 months. not $5.99 a month mind you. That is for the whole 6 months.
I have to call in an threaten to cancel every 6 months to get a better price...I'm not paying the $15 a month or whatever it is when I know how cheap they will actually give it to you for. All they care about is their sub count so it's more appealing for advertisers, if you don't mind the haggle it can always be had for cheap.

I've never got it that cheap however!
Old 09-18-2019, 05:55 AM
theprince theprince Is Off Line
Donating Member

theprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond reputetheprince has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
prince, self help audio books are great. I listened to a marriage book that helped us a lot as well as books on human physiology and biology. I find it fascinating. Especially our microbiome. I have recommended "10% human" before to read or listen.
Wow dude thank you so much I actually am a somewhat obsessed freak when it comes to the gut health, natural medicine, and holistic research. I'll definitely check that book out. I'll see if I can ....... it.
Old 09-23-2019, 03:52 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Protestor

GBAGH has a reputation beyond reputeGBAGH has a reputation beyond reputeGBAGH has a reputation beyond reputeGBAGH has a reputation beyond reputeGBAGH has a reputation beyond reputeGBAGH has a reputation beyond reputeGBAGH has a reputation beyond reputeGBAGH has a reputation beyond reputeGBAGH has a reputation beyond reputeGBAGH has a reputation beyond reputeGBAGH has a reputation beyond repute
Usually my ol' lady b*tching about something?

Any chance I get, I am fully immersed in theological studies. There is an endless amount of stuff on YouTube that I can listen to.