World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Pictures and Videos > Female Fitness Models

Shoutbox

Old 03-13-2016, 09:34 PM
Administrator

Thanked 18,816 Times in 10,928 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Amber J Callahan

Amber J Callahan IFBB Bikini Pro & Fitness Model
posing on stage #AmberJCallahan #IFBBBikiniPro #FitnessModel #sexyfitgirls #fitnessgirls #worldclassbb

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
StreetGlide (03-21-2016), willone60 (04-04-2016), Zygon (03-24-2016)
Old 03-13-2016, 09:36 PM
Administrator

basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
#AmberJCallahan #IFBBBikiniPro #FitnessModel #sexyfitgirls #fitnessgirls #worldclassbb

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
StreetGlide (03-21-2016), strongarm (04-04-2016), willone60 (04-04-2016), Zygon (03-24-2016)
Old 03-13-2016, 09:38 PM
Administrator

in the gym looking hot!
#AmberJCallahan
#IFBBBikiniPro
#FitnessModel
#sexyfitgirls
#fitnessgirls

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
StreetGlide (03-21-2016), Zygon (03-24-2016)
Old 03-13-2016, 09:45 PM
Administrator

damn if she isn't the hottest IFFBB PRO
#AmberJCallahan
#IFBBBikiniPro
#FitnessModel
#sexyfitgirls
#fitnessgirls
#worldclassbb

I

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
StreetGlide (03-21-2016), willone60 (09-24-2018), Zygon (03-24-2016)
Old 03-24-2016, 05:41 PM
Zygon Zygon Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Zygon has a reputation beyond reputeZygon has a reputation beyond reputeZygon has a reputation beyond reputeZygon has a reputation beyond reputeZygon has a reputation beyond reputeZygon has a reputation beyond reputeZygon has a reputation beyond reputeZygon has a reputation beyond reputeZygon has a reputation beyond reputeZygon has a reputation beyond reputeZygon has a reputation beyond repute
Hot sexy lady!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zygon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2016, 07:50 PM
Administrator

Amber J Callahan - My Top 5 Reasons Why I Lift
#AmberJCallahan #IFBBBikiniPro #FitnessModel #sexyfitgirls #fitnessgirls #worldclassbb

My Top 5 Reasons Why I Lift:

1. Lifting heavy weights has helped me build the curves I never had. I use to be extremely thin suffering from anorexia and body dysmorphia. I thought that if I didn't eat and do hours upon hours of cardio that I would eventually get the body I always wanted when in fact it made me look worst! I look back at it today like "what the hell was I thinking?!" You need to lift weights in order to break down that muscle. Use proper nutrition and rest to rebuild you up.

2. Lifting weights gave me the confidence I never had. I use to be a very shy and not so outgoing person. I didn't really like the way I looked most days; which was the stem of how my anorexia developed. Within the first few months of lifting and actually eating I couldn't believe the results I was even seeing. It was addicting (I hate using that word��) and I wanted more! I fell in love with the weights and how it made me feel- powerful, unstoppable, and mad huge!!!

3. Lifting weights has made be more aware about proper nutrition. It has taken me years to figure out the my macros of protein/carbs/fats fit for my body, and I'm still learning! You have to experiment with em because all of our bodies are very different. I could explain to you my entire diet, but that doesn't mean it can work for you. Without the right foods, forget trying to get to your fitness goals because what you put in your body is just as and if not more important than anything else.

4. Lifting weights has given me the drive to motivate and inspire all of you!❤ I love sharing my transformation story and how I live the fitness lifestyle through social media. I'm so grateful to be able to use my journey to show you guys if I can do it, you can do it too. Only YOU have control over your own mind. Nobody else! This is your journey, do what you've always wanted with it. And I want to hear all about it.

5.Lastly, lifting weights has made me look like Wonder Woman, who could b*tch slap Barbie into next week.But seriously though, who wouldn't want to look like Wonder Woman!

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

The Following User Says Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2016, 07:58 PM
wanabe wanabe Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

wanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond repute
Ok enough with the pics of girls lets see there training and diets!!
Old 04-04-2016, 03:54 PM
strongarm strongarm Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 27,976 Times in 12,561 Posts
strongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond repute
She has caught my attention
Old 07-02-2016, 05:11 AM
TommyD TommyD Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,388 Times in 1,133 Posts
TommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond repute
I think I'm in l♡ve
Old 07-02-2016, 09:04 AM
willone60 willone60 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

willone60 has a reputation beyond reputewillone60 has a reputation beyond reputewillone60 has a reputation beyond reputewillone60 has a reputation beyond reputewillone60 has a reputation beyond reputewillone60 has a reputation beyond reputewillone60 has a reputation beyond reputewillone60 has a reputation beyond reputewillone60 has a reputation beyond reputewillone60 has a reputation beyond reputewillone60 has a reputation beyond repute
Amber Is A Beauty !