World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 08-13-2017, 06:36 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,714 Times in 3,001 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Primo and Equipoise

Edit: I stickied this thread. For those who have not read it, there is some interesting and informative dialogue throughout. Good discussion not just on EQ and Primo with low test but also Test, Deca and Anadrol cycles and more by some pretty informed folks. Enjoy.

Before anyone chimes in that my primo is EQ let me state that I test all my stuff and my primo is definitely primo. I'm an analytical chemist so I'm giggy like that.

So we are all different but I like the combo. I just add in a little bit of test an its very comfortable with no sides and can be pretty dry. Total dose of the two is 1000 to 1500 mg. Go higher if you need. Higher just means harder and more vascular but you may end up with BP issues and high red cells. Add in sub Q test at 50 mg a pop as needed. Load up 5 slin pins with test and go as needed. Add in a little hCG every 3-4 days for added well being. Plus 2 iu GH 3-5 days a week and you have a nice addition where, if old codger like me, you actually get younger looking over the months. Plus the nutrient partitioning is better.

Primo is pretty much a hardener with slow anabolism and seems to add some partitioning. EQ also a hardener with more in the way of vascularity. EQ provides a little bit of estrogens so OK for low test cycles. EQ also may convert slowly to 1-test, which is a strong analog of DHT, which may reveals it's hardening effects. Test is test and I think we need at least a TRT amount of it for normal bodily functions so for me that is 100-150 mg/w, which puts me at 750-1000 ng/dL when in TRT only mode.

Coming down without too much of a crash will be s challenge. In the past what has worked is dropping everything but the TRT test and adding in 40 mg/d oxandrolone. Do that for 7 weeks and then just skip to TRT only. At that point I get more athletic and train less with the weights.

AAS make the muscles hypertonic so backing off and getting slowly into athletic activities is good for the body. If you're young PCT at this point and use the athletics to force a better recovery. You can be athletic whilst hypogonadal. in fact endurance athletes often have lower end normal testosterone levels. The body regulates like that for more endurance type activities. So athletics after a cycle is probably good for the body. Plus it can help to reverse some of the negative cardiovascular changes that happen over long period AAS use.

By cardiovascular changes I mean hypertonic changes in the vascular muscle endothelium. This layer of muscle in the vasculature normally contracts in coordination with the pumping motion of the heart to aid in circulation. So when you get a little based during cycle this is probably one of the reasons. When you come off AAS this is reversed along with polycythemia changes ( too many red cells). So if you notice better cardio 3-4 weeks after a cycle these things are reversing and you are noticing a return to normal function. Adding in athletics maximizes this rebound. You should probably know that in the 80s and 90s when places like Balco were advising Olympic athletes about performance enhancement they would recommend coming off AAS 3 weeks before events for the above reasons. At this time frame the muscular gains are still there and the cardiovascular rebound helps drive performance.

Anyhow I am off on a tangent.., but anyhow I really like Primo and Equipoise together. Feels good at the moment.

G

Last edited by Glycomann; 12-02-2017 at 12:43 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Glycomann For This Useful Post:
Darkness (08-13-2017)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-13-2017, 08:52 PM
Big B Big B Is Off Line
BANNED

Location: with dogs, goats, donkeys, chickens and a miniature pig...
Thanked 2,737 Times in 2,399 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Oooh, both primo and eq along with low test sides def none to mild with my experience on it last year (800 primo/600 eq and 200 prop). Yes, odd having taking fact acting test with 2 long esters but it worked well and plus tried minimizing bloat as I was prepping. I just gave blood every 6 weeks. Bp never became an issue. Hard and vascular along with some dry gains. What more can you ask for? Next time I do primo, it'll be ace as I have never done before but been told it dries you out like a mofo...
Old 08-13-2017, 10:39 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Nice BB.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:29 PM
Juggy38 Juggy38 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Juggy38 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggy38 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggy38 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggy38 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggy38 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggy38 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggy38 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggy38 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggy38 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggy38 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggy38 has a reputation beyond repute
Glyco I want to do that same cycle!

I also want to try primo 700+200 test +200 tren....let primo do most of the work and let tren help bring the freaky hard look
Old 08-14-2017, 03:43 AM
Big B Big B Is Off Line
BANNED

Location: with dogs, goats, donkeys, chickens and a miniature pig...
Thanked 2,737 Times in 2,399 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggy38 View Post

I also want to try primo 700+200 test +200 tren....let primo do most of the work and let tren help bring the freaky hard look
primo e, I would need a head start with for few weeks bf adding another compound. I don't see results til about 8-10 weeks in but once it kicks in, it seems to be non stop gains. I stayed on for 22 weeks last year bc of this. I got impatient with it. My original plan was to run it 14-16 weeks but I kept getting results and didn't want to stop at that point, even at week 22 I didn't want to end it but knew cycle was getting too long...
Old 08-14-2017, 07:19 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggy38 View Post

I used a little tree with this one probably too early. I dropped it out b/c the aggravation. but the last cycle I used it a little later and it worked well.
Old 08-14-2017, 10:50 AM
Community Veteran

Drax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond repute
Long term primo is the way to go. A few years back I ran 20 weeks. It was the best I've ever looked and really saw changes at week 12 or so. I've done shorter runs to help maintain shredding and lower cal times and worked well but big changes were long term .100mg ED did wonders with Just Hrt dose test and gh

Eq just doesn't sit well for me with rbc's even with donating blood . I should try again since a few years back getting colitis and now my battle is low iron and small hemoglobin cells

For primo , most don't see what it can do because they don't get real primo . We've been lucky and seen what it can do
Old 08-14-2017, 11:00 AM

Thanked 1,265 Times in 956 Posts
liftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond repute
I like EQ, primo E and test E. Great for quality muscle.
Old 08-14-2017, 12:50 PM
Community Veteran

myosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
I like EQ, primo E and test E. Great for quality muscle.
that's what i'm doing right now!
Old 08-14-2017, 12:59 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,581 Times in 1,985 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
What are the doses you all are using for these compounds? Come on turds!