World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Prohormones

Shoutbox

Prohormones Discuss the best ways to cycle prohormones - Legal Steroids Alternatives! Which are the best prohormone supplements? Prohormones are precursors to anabolic steroids

Old 10-09-2016, 02:23 PM
jpsulayman jpsulayman Is Off Line

jpsulayman is on a distinguished road
Prohormones sold via Online: No Good -- Save your money

By now the vast majority of legitimate prohormones are gone, and the ones left are merely flour caps in a bottle. I will explain this later. But if you search via AM you will find my original thread on this issue, but I will save you the time and try to keep it short. And this is actually old news, and rather should have been posted here and other places about a year ago.

The only retailers who were carrying them was eBay and Amazon at the time. If you were like me, you racked up a good bit from eBay shortly after the ban. eBay had more selections and private sellers, versus amazon's business/company accounts only allowed to sell. Also, Amazon cut out the PH's not too long after from their site.

But I also ran the risk of getting screwed by BSL (and I was, and was completely unaware of it at the time), on 5 super dmz 2.0's from eBay and a few Alpha 1's from Amazon (bought directly from BSL via Amazon). It was well known some time ago that they were putting out sewage products, thus saving large amounts of capital and truly monopolizing on the "scarcity" of running out due to the ban.

Sellers on eBay were selling hundreds of Havoc and SDMZ, as any familar user can easily see "x" number sold next to the item description... This was not just Super DMZ 2.0, it included 3.0 as well, RPN Havoc, Alpha 1 Max, Msten RX, and a few others to name.

To my knowledge I was one of the first ones who realized very early on what was happening within this little market. RPN Havoc and SDMZ found on amazon/ebay were mostly trash. I ran tests and cycles with in different variable conditions and also kept track of information on the bottle such as: dates/batch numbers/pill sizes/colors to original manufactured ones. It got so pathetic that sellers were even going out of their way to post "safe batch number" or "old exp. date" to confirm the legitimacy of their no good products.

I posted a thread and a lot of info on this over at AM (its a board bigger on prohormones than most others) and within a short period of time, I began to see others experience the same issues. Other members began chiming in and posting identical problems and confirmed my suspicions. Eventually the theory became a reality--that most of the prohormones sold (see brand name above I listed) were merely flour filled caps (or choose whatever filler suits your taste) stuffed in a authentic looked decorated bottle.

With this said, I did manage to rack up on about 10 bottles of M1A, 5 bottles of stenzine and a few legitimate super dmz 3.0s (these from early on).

Pretty much every 'prohormone' are manufactured rice caps (or pick whatever filler suits you) inside the same decorated bottles and sold as the real stuff on eBay, Amazon (not sure if they are still up), and a few supp companies here and there. So if you see any for sale, specifically RPN Havoc, Super DMZ, Alpha one max, and a few others---heed my advice and save you money.

There is actually a shop in town that carries prohormones from small time companies who have worked out a deal with the owner. For some time, he was still carrying products with a combination of compounds that were specifically on the ban list, as well as ones that were not (such as msten, dmz, etc). This owner is probably a bit more apathetic to the fact that he is willing to risk small time penalties for the increased sales + traffic he gets from carrying these prohormones (he is the only shop within the city limits to my knowledge that is doing this).

Some of the companies he dealt with were also distributors of many products (pre workout, bcaas, test boosters, fat burners, etc).. I looked into a few and found them being sold through their website as well (it was the same price or higher than my cities supplement shop). I remember three company names off the top of my head. Now these three he carried was a little over a year ago, thus I can't confirm if (1) they still make + sell these PH's and (2) If they are still good. I do know this for sure, that the owner only carries what is good and works (obviously since the reputation of his shop is at risk, and he is a bodybuilder himself and believes in a lot of the same ideologies we do--meaning he is not just some business operating punk). Recently I visited, and he carried a few new brands which I am running one right now (msten/dmz combo) with nice clean results, and getting better everyday. But, I do not believe this particularly product is available online, as every where I looked for the product name, nothing of relevance came up. Although I should probably also search for the company name as well.

If anyone has any input or relevant information dealing with any of this, please share, as it will benefit the members of this board and community. After all, that is why we are here--to spread knowledge regarding the sport of bodybuilding, as well as anything of that might be of importance.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 10-09-2016, 05:06 PM
Administrator

Thanked 18,813 Times in 10,926 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Most ph's that are both good and still being sold are done via UGL 's .. since most are now illegal in the States.. Hence the reason for the underground labs/companies beine the only ones carrying legit PH's

Before too long in their infinite wisdom, the powers that be will have creatine illegal.. dumbasses!!

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Old 11-14-2016, 06:52 AM
GoldMedalSupplements GoldMedalSupplements Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

GoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant future
I couldn't agree more with that!

To me, it is unbelievable the extent to which big pharms will go to push the fed to outlaw virtually everything that is worth anything for bodybuilding, fitness and health.

Just another example of how our government doesn't work FOR the people it is supposed to serve, but rather serves the interests of the special interest groups like big pharma to line their pockets, and help themselves to what's in ours.

That being said, this spills over into the "makers" of the UG products see it as a cash cow and often cave into selling fake or inferior product like these to mostly unsuspecting BB'ers, much like some UG labs sell fake and inferior gear to steroid users.

It's a shame, but you have to be very careful nowadays if you want legit items.

It is very easy, to get the raw materials to make these things, but most people do not have the knowledge or equipment to make finished usable products.

Last edited by GoldMedalSupplements; 11-14-2016 at 06:57 AM.
Old 10-26-2017, 07:57 AM
Lena01

hello all, my name is Lena)) I am a new member here )) thanks for your post , nice to meet you all here, in this web site
Old 10-26-2017, 08:40 AM
trip trip Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,717 Times in 1,432 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
FWIW, there are two paths for this item.

Before going down the path, I would say, IMHO, I believe Politicians are coming to the realization, along with big business that money is not manna...

Without core values always on display, your families die tragic death's, why, you don't learn how to trust yourselves and others.

On this board, 14 in the making, it is a DAILY PROCESS...

Bass's Core is always up top.

Integrity - The High regard for the Truth and the upholding of standards.
GSC - The Good Samaritan Code, help others, we've all made all the mistakes, and as you age, one thing you do know, we all got it coming to us kid, as in Clint Eastwoods, the unforgiven, under the apple tree scene.

And buyer beware, do your own home work and mathwork.

Now, onward, if you ever watch Shark Tank, a lot is about volume. Folks hate needles, just hate em, I can't ever remember a thread, oh yeah poked 50 times this month, it was the best part, hope i can do 75 next month, lol.

PIlls are the most popular form, and there are people that have issues with that.
So, big pharma, does have a hard gig.

The internet released a big bang of passion and lot's of stuff is coming out and things will change.

For it to stop, Government has to crack down hard hard hard on Ebay, and Amazon.

For the Last 15 years, all you hear is brand brand brand this or that, and just by the articles I read and how folks talk, they are unaware of the tenant that holds the flag of the brand up.

ummmm, Integrity---Reputation....

Everyone criticized Wal-Mart for not being revolutionary like Amazon and Ebay, well, perhaps, they were smarter than most thought...they were tared and feathered for hurting small town America, now perhaps the reality is, they didn't want to go down in the swamp...just a thought.