World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Survivalist Prepper Area > Firearms and other weapons

Shoutbox

Old 05-05-2019, 09:28 AM

Thanked 3,634 Times in 2,811 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
Most of the time it is jammed or ruptured cartridge stuck inside the chamber. When you hear about people saying this ammo fires well in my weapon and this stuff misfires or just does not shoot well it is usually a headspace to ammunition length issue. Most of necked down ammo has a tolerance of around 3-4 mm in case and total length to be safe. When ammo is on the extreme short or long end they generally have more problems.

I hear that. I have never had one prob with factory ammo or even factory reloads after my new barrel. Like I said CMMG took real good care of me. I ordered all my parts from them. It did not work so all I paid was shipping to them and they put in a new barrel for free and shipped it back after a full once over by their techs.

I have a pal whose AR ruptures cases one out of 500 shots. I told him it needs to be worked on as this is bad but he feels it is within tolerance. I call him crazy.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 05-05-2019, 12:45 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 3,963 Times in 3,139 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
I hear that. I have never had one prob with factory ammo or even factory reloads after my new barrel. Like I said CMMG took real good care of me. I ordered all my parts from them. It did not work so all I paid was shipping to them and they put in a new barrel for free and shipped it back after a full once over by their techs.

I have a pal whose AR ruptures cases one out of 500 shots. I told him it needs to be worked on as this is bad but he feels it is within tolerance. I call him crazy.
That is crazy.
Old 09-23-2019, 02:19 PM
Community Veteran

therealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
I love CZ, I have 2 CZ pistols and they are my favs. (Also a CZ shotty.)

I would love to have this.

.223 would be cool but the 7.62x39 would be a beast!

https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-bren-2-ms/

I love CZ as well, I have a 452 american .22 and a SP Phantom 9mm. I live in Canada and our dipshit of a prime minister has vowed to ban all "AR's" if re-elected this fall and give cities the right to ban handguns etc....fun times.

I have one of these on order right now as well ( I'm a lefty )https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-557-left-hand/

Had to pair up my 452 with it's big brother.