World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Articles By Author > Double J's Lunatic Fringe

Shoutbox

Double J's Lunatic Fringe Enter at your own risk

Old 11-08-2007, 11:26 AM

Thanked 2,667 Times in 2,302 Posts
millenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond repute
Fake boobs are big but as their name says "they are FAKES"

Old 11-08-2007, 11:38 AM
FitnessBrat FitnessBrat Is Off Line

FitnessBrat is a splendid one to beholdFitnessBrat is a splendid one to beholdFitnessBrat is a splendid one to beholdFitnessBrat is a splendid one to beholdFitnessBrat is a splendid one to beholdFitnessBrat is a splendid one to beholdFitnessBrat is a splendid one to beholdFitnessBrat is a splendid one to beholdFitnessBrat is a splendid one to beholdFitnessBrat is a splendid one to beholdFitnessBrat is a splendid one to behold
"Fake boobs" aren't all big - and they are a part of someones body, they aren't just two bags glued to the front, lol....
Old 11-08-2007, 11:39 AM
mick-g mick-g Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

mick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to behold
By small breasts we don't me flat chested, lol! And i don't think we are looking for men, my God! I just think some women go to extreames with the fake ones. Sure if you are born with DD that is fine, but when you have A or B and then want to get fake DD's?? Dont get me wrong, some women look fine with larger breasts, but a woman with a fine figure can look very good with C size perky ones. MG why you want a mans chest?? You don't really, do you?
Old 11-08-2007, 11:42 AM
WonderWoman WonderWoman Is Off Line
official pic nazi of WCBB

WonderWoman is a glorious beacon of lightWonderWoman is a glorious beacon of lightWonderWoman is a glorious beacon of lightWonderWoman is a glorious beacon of lightWonderWoman is a glorious beacon of lightWonderWoman is a glorious beacon of lightWonderWoman is a glorious beacon of light
there are alot of fake ones out there that look very natural. I went to see a surgeon and his assistant had them and came in and flashed me..lol. It didnt bother me and NO it didn't excite me either for those of you that are already thinking.

She actually made me touch them. They felt real to me.

If I was to get them, they wouldn't be too big.. as you keep droppin in this lifestyle.. the smaller you are, the smaller they get.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:13 PM
mick-g mick-g Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

mick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to beholdmick-g is a splendid one to behold
Its just like you see soo many women with them now, and not just women, girls like 18yrs old and even younger. I didn't mean that some dont look good, lol!, depends on who does them. The cohesive ones are supposed to last like 40yrs. Their like gummy bears in testure (solid, so nothing to leak), but i don't know what it would feel like. Ive seen also where they will insert the implants thru the belly button, leaving no scar. I don't know what the procedure is called, but that is what id have my wife check into, cause there is only a slight scar inside the belly buttion that goes away in time. So no scar around the nipple or under the breast.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:24 PM
Skarn Skarn Is Off Line
Donating Member

Skarn is a splendid one to beholdSkarn is a splendid one to beholdSkarn is a splendid one to beholdSkarn is a splendid one to beholdSkarn is a splendid one to beholdSkarn is a splendid one to beholdSkarn is a splendid one to beholdSkarn is a splendid one to beholdSkarn is a splendid one to behold
I like all shapes and sizes of breasts.....but I do prefer ones that aren't overly sagging.

As for fake ones? No problem! I fully understand why women that were flat or small would want them. Think about it...why do some people do steroids? To enhance our figure and make our muscles bigger! Same concept. Yes, some go to extremes and they don't look good at all, but I have a coworker that you'd NEVER guess has fake ones....they are only B cups but very nice.

Skarn
Old 11-08-2007, 12:27 PM
FitnessBrat FitnessBrat Is Off Line

FitnessBrat is a splendid one to beholdFitnessBrat is a splendid one to beholdFitnessBrat is a splendid one to beholdFitnessBrat is a splendid one to beholdFitnessBrat is a splendid one to beholdFitnessBrat is a splendid one to beholdFitnessBrat is a splendid one to beholdFitnessBrat is a splendid one to beholdFitnessBrat is a splendid one to beholdFitnessBrat is a splendid one to beholdFitnessBrat is a splendid one to behold
That's an excellent analogy, Skarn
Old 11-08-2007, 12:35 PM
Big Dan's Lil Girl Big Dan's Lil Girl Is Off Line
Chica

Big Dan's Lil Girl is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGDAN View Post
i have always been an ass man but my girl has no ass and F's
Thanks for the NO ASS comment honey! LOL!!!

Not all women have boob jobs for a bigger breast. I have had 3 lifts and reductions, even with 750 cc bags there is still room for another lift. At least i don't have to wear a bra anymore!
Do i wish they were smaller? YES! It is just not an option.
Old 11-09-2007, 07:36 AM
stookie stookie Is Off Line
Lifetime Member

stookie is a splendid one to beholdstookie is a splendid one to beholdstookie is a splendid one to beholdstookie is a splendid one to beholdstookie is a splendid one to beholdstookie is a splendid one to beholdstookie is a splendid one to beholdstookie is a splendid one to beholdstookie is a splendid one to beholdstookie is a splendid one to beholdstookie is a splendid one to behold
check my sig .......
Old 11-09-2007, 07:43 AM
WonderWoman WonderWoman Is Off Line
official pic nazi of WCBB

WonderWoman is a glorious beacon of lightWonderWoman is a glorious beacon of lightWonderWoman is a glorious beacon of lightWonderWoman is a glorious beacon of lightWonderWoman is a glorious beacon of lightWonderWoman is a glorious beacon of lightWonderWoman is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dan's Lil Girl View Post
. At least i don't have to wear a bra anymore!
that right there would be one of my reasons for getting it done!