World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Medical and Physical Therapy questions

Medical and Physical Therapy questions A place to talk about current and or past injuries and possibly how to deal with those injuries. Any advice should not be considered as medical advice, but rather from one person to another as you might ask a friend.

Old 03-19-2020, 04:40 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 4,408 Times in 3,439 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Vandoo View Post
im fed up of that PC BS; and that equality in gender in the military; especially in Canada where the government is so WOKE..... and PC... Im having a blast when I see the first infantry officer talking about her experience:

"when it was a wake up call when I failed my first phase of infantry"

.... you; me If I failed, im sent home; her, she was rescheduled until she passed. Same in the US with this rangers and special forces BS, and there too... we got women who passed the course.... Sorry passing the course and selection is two ....ing things and these women did not passed the selection they were granted the course because hey they are women and officer. Here last year; first SF op...... BS, everyone knows she didnt have the same training; and seleciton but she hot as hell (she is, I mean ...., in uniform and a gun im blasting all over the place)

Helicopter pilot female who now command an infantry division WTF...

Medic officer who command an infantry platoon (oh yeah 2 dead in afghanistan who bitches and whine she has PTSD because she didnt follow combat protocol; but the BS she was vomitted to follow when she asked to get the posting)

im fed up

signed

- An old bigoted facist pig
Haha. The second female has now passed Marine Corps Infantry Officer Course. Both have had multiple attempts to pass. The first took so long to pass the course she only had enough time left in her contract to do one deployment before her end of active service. The BS is males are not allowed a second attempt. If you fail, no matter if it is an injury, you are re-designated to another military occupational field. The same thing is happening with females in special forces. They are basically given as many attempts as they can handle. Females have to drop on request or violated the Uniformed Code of Military Justice to be dropped. Males rarely get a second shot if dropped for injury and never get a second shot if dropped due to a performance failure. Males can also pass every event and still not be selected if they do not think you will perform well. Females are in if they make it through no matter what.

Old 03-19-2020, 05:09 PM
3Vandoo 3Vandoo Is Off Line
The Flannel wearing Catnut!

3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
Haha. The second female has now passed Marine Corps Infantry Officer Course. Both have had multiple attempts to pass. The first took so long to pass the course she only had enough time left in her contract to do one deployment before her end of active service. The BS is males are not allowed a second attempt. If you fail, no matter if it is an injury, you are re-designated to another military occupational field. The same thing is happening with females in special forces. They are basically given as many attempts as they can handle. Females have to drop on request or violated the Uniformed Code of Military Justice to be dropped. Males rarely get a second shot if dropped for injury and never get a second shot if dropped due to a performance failure. Males can also pass every event and still not be selected if they do not think you will perform well. Females are in if they make it through no matter what.
Yup! It is ridiculous; I am fedup and when I speak my mind I am told im a grumpy asshole. Well .... you, I was trained by guy who got their training before the human rights commission came in and they had no respect for me at all; now the kids their training is like the scouts.

Lot of people do not realized is the course is not selection; so yes you can pass the course but to get to the course you need to pass all that shit the ladies officers are not requested to do so; and a few did the course before mostly intel officers or nco attached to a SF units.

And here the government of Justin WOKE trudeau and his 50% balanced BS cabinet (50-50 ) when 23% of his MP are women.. see the thinking here. Wants 25% of women in the military. WTF!!!!!!! Sheez even the marines a few years ago changed all the units gender composition when a logistic units was administratively considered destroyed as most of the 22-30 yo ladies went to mat leave in a space of 18mo....

Irish army gives 3 days a month for the ladies for their periods...

first world problems; like my wife said: these fake ass feminist never were in a war without taking a shower for 5 years; waiting 3hours in line for ration and see their friend coming back in bodybags (her teenage years)