World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Shoutbox

Old 02-11-2018, 07:08 PM
jipped genes jipped genes Is Off Line

Thanked 2,639 Times in 2,001 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Flash airfare

So we got 2 round trip tickets to San Francisco for $180 round trip. I called my boss and he was cool said have fun. We booked a room on the fisherman's warf and left home. the weather was really warm and dry for February.

We got there in the eve. Ate a late dinner I had a few brews and we turned in to be well rested for a seafood brunch in the morn after sleeping late.

7am: "WHAT DO WE WANT! CONTRACTS WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW!" and "NO CONTRACTS NO PEACE"

right outside our window. service worker's union I think picketing our hotel or the one across the street.

I will not dwell on these people acting like children, throwing a tantrum to get their way even if it pisses of the people that provide them with the jobs they need to support themselves.

So we leave for brunch. (crab omelettes are the BOMB) Great sight seeing. had a blast. back to the hotel AND!!!!! they are at still it.

We went to the counter to complain and they put us in a upgrade for nothing on the other side of the building. IT WAS AWESOME!

We were on cloud nine. Then it happened.

My wife started coughing and said she felt ill. She went down quick. Cold or flu we do not know. I used that time to explore on my own and found a really cool Irish bar and Indian food joint while she hung at the hotel. I drank with a dude from the U.K. and a local girl that butted in on our conversation and actually ended up being cool. I GOT WRECKED! Never drink with a young guy from England and a burly lesbian that objectified women in such a way that if I did it I would get slapped. We talked Euro football and real American football, Motorcycles, gals, high school stories..........I have no recollection of leaving the bar or even making it to my hotel.

I started going down hill the next day (on top of a nasty hangover). We tried to do the tourist shit. We got a bus tour where it stops at different places and you get off and another bus picks you up every 30 minutes or so. We stayed on the bus for 2 full tours. my wife huddled against me and both of us miserable and dozing off in the sun as the bus drove.

Last day we spent in the room shivering under the covers. I had my king sized bed and my wife had hers.

the flight home was horrible. Felt like our ears would blow out and our teeth were on fire. I type this with tissue stuffed up my runny nose, the smell of hand sanitizer lingering on my fingers, a chapped nose and lips and a dry unproductive cough.

Here are 3 pics. It is all I felt like doing. back to bed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sf2.jpg (88.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg sf1.jpg (43.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg sf.jpg (60.0 KB, 10 views)

--Thomas Jefferson

if ignorance is bliss than i am very blessed.

Tact is for people who are not witty enough to use sarcasm.

“Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”
Plato
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Darkness (02-11-2018), wanabe (02-13-2018)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 02-11-2018, 07:25 PM

Thanked 3,273 Times in 2,603 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Dude you just cant catch a break
Old 02-11-2018, 08:04 PM
Lizard King Lizard King Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Lizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond repute
Drink more bourbon, kills the germs.
Old 02-11-2018, 11:49 PM
cockswole_gentlemen cockswole_gentlemen Is Off Line
Donating Member

cockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond repute
I was expecting pics of urine and feces being it's San Francisco?
Old 02-12-2018, 09:55 AM

jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
It was actually pretty nice. Lots of homeless but none of them asked for anything. I think we would have had a blast if we did not get sick.

I was surprised, we see on the TV all the ultra libs freaking out over stuff but we never saw or heard any of that micro aggression bullshit. Just the union people throwing a fit.

it is SO expensive there. gas is $1.30 more per gallon than here. and food is way more, i guess because they have a high minimum wage? even seafood. hell a whole dungeoness crab was $40! they catch them right out in the bay!

best meal I had was a t a place called the grotto. seafood spaghetti. had muscles, clams, shrimp with chinks of sole and salmon..............ON ANOTHER WORLD GOOD!

--Thomas Jefferson

“Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”
Plato
Old 02-12-2018, 10:48 AM
Community Veteran

Oneeyedwilly has a reputation beyond reputeOneeyedwilly has a reputation beyond reputeOneeyedwilly has a reputation beyond reputeOneeyedwilly has a reputation beyond reputeOneeyedwilly has a reputation beyond reputeOneeyedwilly has a reputation beyond reputeOneeyedwilly has a reputation beyond reputeOneeyedwilly has a reputation beyond reputeOneeyedwilly has a reputation beyond reputeOneeyedwilly has a reputation beyond reputeOneeyedwilly has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
It was actually pretty nice. Lots of homeless but none of them asked for anything. I think we would have had a blast if we did not get sick.

I was surprised, we see on the TV all the ultra libs freaking out over stuff but we never saw or heard any of that micro aggression bullshit. Just the union people throwing a fit.

it is SO expensive there. gas is $1.30 more per gallon than here. and food is way more, i guess because they have a high minimum wage? even seafood. hell a whole dungeoness crab was $40! they catch them right out in the bay!

best meal I had was a t a place called the grotto. seafood spaghetti. had muscles, clams, shrimp with chinks of sole and salmon..............ON ANOTHER WORLD GOOD!
HA! If it were only the minimum wage. It's the taxation and regulations that drive up costs in CA. To give you an example of current legislation that is being considered is a bill that, if passed, would be able to fine a waiter/waitress $1000 for providing plastic straws when not requested.

That's just ONE example of hundreds of examples that can be provided.

But, I don't meant to hijack your thread. San Francisco is incredibly beautiful. I'm glad you two enjoyed yourselves as long as you did.
Old 02-13-2018, 10:17 AM

We had the concierge drive us to the airport. He told me he pays $3000 a month for rent and works 7 days a week to live. He asked how much we pay for rent. I said we own a house with a $1100 mortgage. he laughed and said must be a little house. I said nope. A 1900 sq ft house that is pretty nice. and a yard. I told him things were cheaper in Texas. they do not tax you to death.

He was floored.

--Thomas Jefferson

Plato
Old 02-13-2018, 09:34 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Thanked 3,490 Times in 2,751 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
We had the concierge drive us to the airport. He told me he pays $3000 a month for rent and works 7 days a week to live. He asked how much we pay for rent. I said we own a house with a $1100 mortgage. he laughed and said must be a little house. I said nope. A 1900 sq ft house that is pretty nice. and a yard. I told him things were cheaper in Texas. they do not tax you to death.

He was floored.
Yep. I receive a housing allowance of $1250 in Missouri. This is to cover rent and all utilities. In San Francisco a guy of my pay grade gets $4896 housing allowance.
Old 02-13-2018, 09:54 PM
wanabe wanabe Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

wanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond repute
So sorry man ((
Old 02-14-2018, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
Yep. I receive a housing allowance of $1250 in Missouri. This is to cover rent and all utilities. In San Francisco a guy of my pay grade gets $4896 housing allowance.
WOW!

--Thomas Jefferson

Plato