World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 06-23-2019, 07:00 PM
bigtex bigtex Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

bigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive G View Post
70 mg - 280 mg a week.
have had great effects using sub-q.

IM sucks, sucks really bad the last few years when I hit some prior to vacation I feel like absolute shit..would gain 8-15 solid pounds over 4 weeks (as they were long esters) but the up and down (not really stabilizing) of the esters and IM release just sucks.

I feel incredible on sub-q hormone wise and that's all that matters anymore.

so glad I found sub-q from Emeric on PRO-M...I can't imagine managing my hormones in my 50's and 60's with IM injections trying to stabilize blood levels.
I hear you on the injections after 39 years of injection it gets hard to tolerate. So that is why I switched to the testosterone undeconate. I do 700mg each month in 1, 2cc injection and I am done with it. Much better than this ever week crap.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigtex For This Useful Post:
Massive G (06-24-2019), MR. BMJ  (06-23-2019)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 06-24-2019, 03:14 PM

Thanked 1,246 Times in 940 Posts
liftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond repute
800mgs to 1 gram a week.
Old 06-24-2019, 05:40 PM
Community Veteran

Massive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I hear you on the injections after 39 years of injection it gets hard to tolerate. So that is why I switched to the testosterone undeconate. I do 700mg each month in 1, 2cc injection and I am done with it. Much better than this ever week crap.
interesting, are you using the doc or source?
I see a couple guys have it on their list...
may try it..as I freaking used to love sustanon ...Testosterone decanoate half life of 14 days and Testosterone undecanoate 33.9 days...wow.
Old 06-24-2019, 07:15 PM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
800mgs to 1 gram a week.
My kinda dose... or more...lol
Old 06-26-2019, 05:40 PM
WCBB Veteran

bigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive G View Post
interesting, are you using the doc or source?
I see a couple guys have it on their list...
may try it..as I freaking used to love sustanon ...Testosterone decanoate half life of 14 days and Testosterone undecanoate 33.9 days...wow.
I do have a doctor who wrote me a script for test E, but he can't get the undeconate. So I told him I won't use the script. He still monitors my blood and is happy with the test u results My blood t levels are in the mid to high 800's. I have been using the test u for quite a few years now. Yes I have a good source and a years worth the raw powder is cheaper that a months worth the test e with insurance. My insurance sucks balls.

Last edited by bigtex; 06-26-2019 at 05:43 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigtex For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (06-26-2019)
Old 06-26-2019, 07:11 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,432 Times in 1,870 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I do have a doctor who wrote me a script for test E, but he can't get the undeconate. So I told him I won't use the script. He still monitors my blood and is happy with the test u results My blood t levels are in the mid to high 800's. I have been using the test u for quite a few years now. Yes I have a good source and a years worth the raw powder is cheaper that a months worth the test e with insurance. My insurance sucks balls.
How's the PIP with the TU?
Old 06-26-2019, 07:38 PM
Community Veteran

Massive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes....Aveed was denied like 3-4 times by the FDA
https://www.thelancet.com/pdfs/journ...8713700408.pdf
When they approved it - it has a black box warning on it ....
My insurance won't cover it because my endo said the requirement was to get the shot at the office and then have to be observed for an hour or some shit like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Massive G For This Useful Post:
bigtex (06-27-2019)
Old 06-27-2019, 04:41 PM
SNOWFLAKE SNOWFLAKE Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

SNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant future
I was reading that users of testerone undecylenote stated that they observed a measureable increase in the penis size, is this common?
Old 06-27-2019, 05:57 PM
WCBB Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
How's the PIP with the TU?
Never gotten any kind of pain afterwards, not even with 2ml injections. When I brew it I also put 25% EO in the mix with GSO. Seems to help thin it and also helps with the larger doses/ml that I brew. I have done 400mg/ml but it crashed slightly in the winter when the house got cooler. 350mg/ml has not crashed.

So the 700mg I do is about 420mg of test with no ester. This is exactly the same as no ester test enanthate or cypionate at 150mg/wk. I wanted to go up to 1000mg/month but my doctor threw a fit and advised against it.

Here is the black box warning you mentioned Massive G

Warning
A very bad lung problem has happened with testosterone undecanoate injection. Allergic reactions have also happened with testosterone undecanoate injection. Sometimes, allergic reactions have been life-threatening. These reactions have happened while testosterone undecanoate injection was given and right after. These reactions can happen with any dose of testosterone undecanoate injection.

You will be watched closely by your doctor for 30 minutes after each dose. Call your doctor right away if you have chest pain, cough or the need to cough, dizziness, passing out, shortness of breath, sweating, or throat tightness.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigtex For This Useful Post:
Massive G (06-29-2019)
Old 06-27-2019, 06:14 PM
WCBB Veteran

Thought I would throw this information in too:

Pharmacokinetics
Absorption

Aveed 750 mg delivers physiologic amounts of testosterone, producing circulation testosterone concentrations that approximate normal concentrations (300-1000 ng/dL) seen in healthy men.

Testosterone esters in oil injected intramuscularly are absorbed from the lipid phase. Cleavage of the undecanoic acid side chain of Aveed by tissue esterases releases testosterone.

Following intramuscular injection of 750 mg of Aveed, serum testosterone concentrations reach a maximum after a median of 7 days (range 4 to 42 days) then slowly decline (Figure 3). Steady-state serum testosterone concentration was achieved with the 3rd injection of Aveed at 14 weeks.

Figure 3 shows the mean serum total testosterone concentration-time profile during the 3rd injection interval (at steady-state, 14 to 24 weeks) for hypogonadal men (less than 300 ng/dL) given 750 mg Aveed at initiation, at 4 weeks, and every 10 weeks thereafter. Intramuscular injection of 750 mg of Aveed generates mean steady state serum total testosterone concentrations in the normal range for 10 weeks.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigtex For This Useful Post:
Massive G (06-29-2019), MR. BMJ  (06-27-2019)