World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin Discuss peptide cycles, doses, how to mix HGH, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and many other anabolic Peptides

Old 06-04-2015, 12:54 PM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,390 Times in 2,455 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
I hope you can get out and feel better this weekend Bass. Gotta be tough on you being laid up for so long but don't over do it and take a step back.
The Following User Says Thank You to Friggemall For This Useful Post:
basskiller  (06-04-2015)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 06-05-2015, 08:43 AM
Administrator

Thanked 18,711 Times in 10,864 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
I'll try Frgg, thank you for your concern.. it's mine also.

Well I sat at my desk for a couple hours and when trying to stand up, that pain was back from having my knee in that bent position so long.
Not quite as bad as before, but it let me know that we're not through.
I know I have some rehab on the knee. I bought a leg machine off of Craigslist. The person who I bought it from never put the thing together.. so I hope all parts are there. It looks like it.. we'll see

day 15
bcp157 600 mcgs (injected this morning before the kid got up)
Tb500 5mgs in a few

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms

Beyondsupplements
Myprotein.com
Strength.com
i-Supplements
A1Supplements.com
BulkSupplements.com
Egg Whites International <---100% Bio-Available Egg White Protein

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
The Following User Says Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
Friggemall (06-05-2015)
Old 06-06-2015, 11:49 AM
Administrator

basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
day 16
bpc157

did some lawn care.. man did it need it. leg was hurting a bit towards the end. But I attribute that to just being on my ass for so damn long.

The knee pain that I had been experiencing and why I'm doing this log is really quite good considering.
I choose to do the lawn first and then the pool area.. But it started drizzling and I really don't want to push it to the point that I reinjure the knee
so maybe a little later I'll finish the yard work so tomorrow the pool pad can be leveled

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms

Beyondsupplements
Myprotein.com
Strength.com
i-Supplements
A1Supplements.com
BulkSupplements.com

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Old 06-07-2015, 04:23 AM
Administrator

Day 17
bpc157 600 mcgs

Pain is back a bit, but nothing like before. Uncomfortable to sleep. Just couldn't seem to get the leg situated.

Going to catch up on a few shows, then get back out there to finish the yardwork, also fix the hydroponics filter on the pond.

It's actually great to be able to get around!!!

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms

Beyondsupplements
Myprotein.com
Strength.com
i-Supplements
A1Supplements.com
BulkSupplements.com

Old 06-08-2015, 02:52 AM
Administrator

Day 18
bpc157 600 mcgs

Slept well last night. Not too much discomfort. Oldest daughter talked me into watching Game of thrones with her. We had to play catch up on the storyline. Since this is the last summer well be together, I didn't mind putting the other things off to spend time with her.

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms

Beyondsupplements
Myprotein.com
Strength.com
i-Supplements
A1Supplements.com
BulkSupplements.com

Old 06-08-2015, 10:35 AM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,390 Times in 2,455 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
Day 18
bpc157 600 mcgs

Slept well last night. Not too much discomfort. Oldest daughter talked me into watching Game of thrones with her. We had to play catch up on the storyline. Since this is the last summer well be together, I didn't mind putting the other things off to spend time with her.
Good papa bass!
Old 06-09-2015, 11:15 PM
Administrator

Day 19

Missed injection

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms

Beyondsupplements
Myprotein.com
Strength.com
i-Supplements
A1Supplements.com
BulkSupplements.com

Old 06-10-2015, 09:19 AM
Administrator

Day 20
tb500 2mg
Bpc157 600 mcgs

I think the loading phase is over for the tb500.
Seriously considering jumping into the second phase of this.

Remember, I do like knowing how my own body reacts to things and not just take the word of a few articles as the Gold Standard

Yesterday I worked on the pool pad and my knee felt like trash.. but I have to get this done for the kids.
So today I will work a little, rest, work a little.

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms

Beyondsupplements
Myprotein.com
Strength.com
i-Supplements
A1Supplements.com
BulkSupplements.com

Old 06-10-2015, 10:44 AM

Thanked 3,625 Times in 2,899 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Your up and at it that's a great step.... be careful and go slow... I'm pullin for ya
Old 06-11-2015, 08:10 AM
Administrator

Thanks A1
day 21
bpc157 600 mcgs

Knee is much better today

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms

Beyondsupplements
Myprotein.com
Strength.com
i-Supplements
A1Supplements.com
BulkSupplements.com