World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Shoutbox

Old 05-12-2019, 01:56 PM
Administrator

Thanked 18,779 Times in 10,897 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Getting youtube videos to show in your post

You have to be in adance mode so you can see the little youtube icon
All you need from the youtube video url is the ending part ie: " GurkREc-q4I " you do not need the entire url.. just the ending
Without the " "
Copy and paste that part and then highlight it a
Then click on youtube icon above and it will surround the video identifier with the youtube tag your video url as below
Such as
[YOUTUBE]GurkREc-q4I[/YOUTUBE]

And it should show like this
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

It will not work withe the entire youtube url

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 05-14-2019, 04:21 PM
Crusader by Choice

paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
I usually paste the entire link and remove the "S" from HTTPS and they show up fine like that as well. Of course your way does seem easy as well.

~PM
Old 05-15-2019, 07:01 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,646 Times in 2,948 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Wow that video! Ya think that one would make the MTV video countdown in the 80s Bassy? Hope you're feeling better buddy.
Old 05-17-2019, 12:33 AM
Rebel Yell Rebel Yell Is Off Line
Honorable Deviant

Rebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond repute
Well I guess my sticky about this years ago was undone. C'est la vie.
Old 05-17-2019, 02:26 AM
Administrator

Thanked 18,779 Times in 10,897 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Reb, post a link to it and if it still works, I'll stickie it

Glyco... I guess due to the dampness and plain cold rain has my knees in alot of pain..
Which sucks cause the wife is away and I could be doing some inside work on the house without worrying about bother her while she's working

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
The Following User Says Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
Rebel Yell (05-17-2019)
Old 05-17-2019, 11:33 AM
Rebel Yell Rebel Yell Is Off Line
Honorable Deviant

Rebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond repute
Just playfully bustin. You're the boss man. Your house. Thank you for your incredible hospitality. Sincerely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
Reb, post a link to it and if it still works, I'll stickie it

Glyco... I guess due to the dampness and plain cold rain has my knees in alot of pain..
Which sucks cause the wife is away and I could be doing some inside work on the house without worrying about bother her while she's working
Old 07-05-2019, 11:33 AM
The Flannel wearing Catnut!

3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute
easy I get JG to do it