World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Hormone Replacement Therapy

Shoutbox

Hormone Replacement Therapy Learn and discuss more on Testosterone Therapy and Hormone Replacement The role testosterone plays in maintaining youthful Testosterone Levels, alleviating depression, as well as inducing fat loss in those who are unable to reduce body weight regardless of diet and exercise.

Old 04-30-2019, 09:28 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,601 Times in 2,917 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
I pay $10 for my script. That doc just does not know. That dose monthly will give you a bump for a short time but then you will feel like crap the rest of the month. I get 125 mg wk. My doc is fairly conservative. Your doc is stingy.
I get 100 mg/w Actually that part is fine b/c it puts me at 800 ng/mL. Doc doesn't think he needs to monitor estrogen. He has no idea what it means when my hematocrit is 54. He's clever, funny and smart but he knows fukkall about andrology. IT's pretty much up to you to monitor and adjust, which is a shame.

Old 05-01-2019, 05:59 AM

Thanked 3,313 Times in 2,546 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
I get 100 mg/w Actually that part is fine b/c it puts me at 800 ng/mL. Doc doesn't think he needs to monitor estrogen. He has no idea what it means when my hematocrit is 54. He's clever, funny and smart but he knows fukkall about andrology. IT's pretty much up to you to monitor and adjust, which is a shame.
I am between 800 and 900 mb/dl on 125. I feel great.

Sounds like his doc is a dumbass.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Old 05-07-2019, 06:17 PM
Community Veteran

baracus has a brilliant futurebaracus has a brilliant futurebaracus has a brilliant futurebaracus has a brilliant futurebaracus has a brilliant futurebaracus has a brilliant futurebaracus has a brilliant futurebaracus has a brilliant futurebaracus has a brilliant futurebaracus has a brilliant futurebaracus has a brilliant future
I found a “clinic” right by me, and finally qualified for trt.. 175 for first consult AND bloodwork.
400 mg every 2 weeks.. new blood after 16 weeks to adjust dose if needed.

The part that freaked me out, lol, i got to pick up my script at walgreens... $43.00
Heavenly.
Old 05-08-2019, 06:42 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
IDK, ever since the early days of my use Test was not the goto for me. Even when I was my most active I had water retention issues even at 250 mg/w. I have to be very careful even at TRT doses. I hate AIs b/c my joints are old and battered so they get sore and brittle with aI use. So I end up titrating in the test slowly over the week to avoid conversion. If it was healthy I would make my own blend of compounds. Basically I think I'm ....ed into a corner. I'm a little envious of you guys that are more tolerant. Maybe this year I will experiment with frequent bloodwork.
Old 05-17-2019, 01:02 AM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Dlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond repute
Well I am back with more information. Just had consult with my Dr today. I asked what the bad news was and she said that my levels were even lower than last time. Now I am at 120 n g/dl , go figure! She upped the dose to 200 mg every two weeks. Says she'll see me in four weeks. Wants me to get to 300 ng/ dl. Man, she is just not getting the point of TRT. Said 300 is normal range for my age. How should I proceed with this plan of hers? I'm at a loss as what to do.
Old 05-17-2019, 05:43 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Get another doc. What I did was call local compounding pharmacies and asked for docs that prescribe testosterone. Tell them your experience with this twat. It worked for me. When I made the call I told them I was on TRT but just moved and was looking for a doc in my area. That worked. You can also do a clinic. A lot of them out of FLA.
Old 05-17-2019, 06:34 AM
TommyD TommyD Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,359 Times in 1,105 Posts
TommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond repute
Get another doc.

It took me three tries to get the guy I now have, young and up to date on trt and I can talk to him about anything. I travel about 45 minutes to him but well worth it. He doesn't like AI's and scripts me Tamoxifen whenever I ask with no questions, the only one to script it for me of all the rest. I have a history of gyno, 2 surgeries to remove it from both sides of my chest.
Old 05-18-2019, 12:57 AM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Dlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, I guess I'd better try someone else. But I also like having free blood work! I was thinking if I can come in low again in four weeks she says she will have to up the dose some more. Can't stand being so low but if I don't take anything for say ten days prior to the labs would that pretty much guarantee a fairly low count? I will only be taking 100 mg ew for a couple weeks and since I am so low anyway that really isn't enough time to raise them much, right?

I was able to get 10 mls this time so maybe I should just be happy and try to find someone else. Lack of insurance is what's got worried tho!
Old 05-21-2019, 01:16 PM
edvedr edvedr Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,152 Times in 900 Posts
edvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlolson35 View Post
Yeah, I guess I'd better try someone else. But I also like having free blood work! I was thinking if I can come in low again in four weeks she says she will have to up the dose some more. Can't stand being so low but if I don't take anything for say ten days prior to the labs would that pretty much guarantee a fairly low count? I will only be taking 100 mg ew for a couple weeks and since I am so low anyway that really isn't enough time to raise them much, right?

I was able to get 10 mls this time so maybe I should just be happy and try to find someone else. Lack of insurance is what's got worried tho!
Find a doc that knows what they are talking about. Insurance didn't cover mine for years cause they wanted me to come off completely to prove my levels would drop. Would not take old blood work. They finally started covering it after my heart attack. Out of pocket is 85 to 100 bucks for a 10 ml bottle. For TRT purposes thats not bad.