World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Old 08-04-2020, 11:29 PM
Neanderthal Neanderthal Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Neanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant future
oh forgot this one...shows cdc numbers vagueness
If the pandemic is so awful, why not just post deaths by COVID only?

Proof of Trump going after child trafficking...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...l-trafficking/

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...se-corruption/

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...n-trafficking/

https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...-united-states

http://www.dienekesplace.com/2019/07...s-skyrocketed/

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/more-...n-broken-heart

https://www.coreysdigs.com/trafficki...ffrey-epstein/

https://postimg.cc/G40hj4Qg

https://files.catbox.moe/2ulzyv.mp4

https://files.catbox.moe/4gkfv8.mp4

https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump-...lt-court-docs/

https://summit.news/2019/07/08/lawye...ho-helped-him/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg covid labels by the cdc.JPG (44.0 KB, 4 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Neanderthal For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (08-05-2020)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-05-2020, 07:12 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 5,219 Times in 3,325 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
I think Trump is the best president in the past 160 years. He has turned the corrupt state department, judiciary, congress, intel community and media inside out so that we the people can see the rot from the inside. Now they make their move to steal the election and install Marxism. It's way way deeper than going after the network of human trafficking. That alone should tell the people that he was on the side of good from the start. These were some of the first Executive Orders after his inauguration.

Get ready people. August 2020 - 2021 is going to be a real amusement park ride for the ages.
Darkness (08-12-2020), Friggemall (08-25-2020), Genetic Freak (08-05-2020), MR. BMJ  (08-05-2020)
Old 08-05-2020, 05:26 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 5,119 Times in 3,946 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, now in my 15th state since the peak of the COVID hysteria. Four of which have had the largest number of positive tests and I can tell you one thing from my observations, people no longer care about COVID outside of the big blue cities and even they are starting to turn. I was at a restaurant today for brunch. Except for my teammate and the workers everyone was at least 70 years old in the restaurant. My observations, social distancing was non-existent. Several elderly patrons complained about having to wear a mask to get in and only a couple out of probably 30 wore their masks outside of the building despite the fact the area was very crowded. If they do not care, why the hell should I?
Old 08-05-2020, 05:49 PM
Administrator

Thanked 3,069 Times in 2,324 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
I think Trump is gonna kill it on election day....though I don't agree with all this mail-in-voting crap. I'll have to check to see if the dems sent some to my dogs, and dead mom and g-parents

Imagine if the dems weren't jackasses in Congress and how much could have been done? He already completed more in his first 2 years than any other President in 4-8 years. The last 2 years, after the dems took the House, they've deliberately staled his/our progress. I'm not talking about controversial topics....EVERYTHING...even stuff they have common grounds with. I hope the GOP regains both the House and Senate and he closes out strong the last 4 years.

This whole online schooling is a joke, a farce, and totally a slap in the face to keep the economy down and to try and make Trump look bad. They expect people to quit their jobs and stay home with their kids for this BS.

Anyway, what I used to do on years prior was to plan weekend events to make this lame-ass month speed up and more enjoyable. The hot weather and being a long month is a bore-stretch for me. We took a trip to the mountains for the day this last weekend...it was nice, but SUPER crowded with people...like EXCESSIVELY jammed packed everywhere, it was ridiculous
Old 08-06-2020, 04:14 PM
Community Veteran

Neanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant future
Yes, I am aware of that. But I choose a path that everyone except pedos can agree with. This is bigger than that if one knows what powerful people are doing this kind of child trafficking though. Trump can't take out the swamp by just arresting people. They will be replaced and controlled by the time they get elected. But if you take out the money that makes the swamp? I read some of your posts and you are pretty awake. The communism ploy is what the NWO wants anyways. A one world government that is communistic but controlled the evil, elite cabal. This plan has been at work for a century at least. Cultural Marxism was created in the 20s. Political correctness comes from this. What political correctness really is=mind control. When they tell people they can't say this, what they really are saying is double-think. It is an attack on the 1st amendment also. Trump is taking on all the shit Kennedy tried (and we know what happened to him), plus some. Balls of steel on Trump
The Following User Says Thank You to Neanderthal For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (08-06-2020)
Old 08-06-2020, 04:49 PM
Administrator

Thanked 3,069 Times in 2,324 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neanderthal View Post
Yes, I am aware of that. But I choose a path that everyone except pedos can agree with. This is bigger than that if one knows what powerful people are doing this kind of child trafficking though. Trump can't take out the swamp by just arresting people. They will be replaced and controlled by the time they get elected. But if you take out the money that makes the swamp? I read some of your posts and you are pretty awake. The communism ploy is what the NWO wants anyways. A one world government that is communistic but controlled the evil, elite cabal. This plan has been at work for a century at least. Cultural Marxism was created in the 20s. Political correctness comes from this. What political correctness really is=mind control. When they tell people they can't say this, what they really are saying is double-think. It is an attack on the 1st amendment also. Trump is taking on all the shit Kennedy tried (and we know what happened to him), plus some. Balls of steel on Trump
No doubt brother, I think you are dead on!
Old 08-06-2020, 06:02 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 5,219 Times in 3,325 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neanderthal View Post
I could take you down some rabbit holes.
Old 08-08-2020, 02:00 PM
Massive G Massive G Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Massive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond repute
I wake up everyday thinking I am living in "upside down world" which is what will happen if the democrats get full power of this country it will be permanent.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Massive G For This Useful Post:
Genetic Freak (08-08-2020), MR. BMJ  (08-08-2020)
Old 08-08-2020, 04:17 PM
Community Veteran

I love rabbit holes. Here is a list of some I have checked out myself.

Ted Gunderson Ex FBI talking about satanism in government etc

Project pegasus Google has a patent on teleportation that sounds like this project.

Project Looking Glass

Travels and Adventures of Little Baron Trump written in 1893

Last President,,,same author Ingersoll....the ingersoll/Trump pocket watch 1922

wikileaks DNC dump and Podesta Emails (where pizza gate started)

Pizza Gate

Pedo gate (top of the tree chart in which Epstein Island and Pizza gate are but a small part of it)

The Black Nobility (Nobels of Europe, they aren't black because of their skin color but because of their beliefs)

Counsel of 300 Way up the pyramid and responsible to every secretary of state in the USA since 1917. Information was from the 90s, so Pompeo is out of the mix here.

History of the Illuminati

Bilderbergs, Masons, Council of Foreign Relations (illuminati government for this country)

Ronald Bernard
High up international banker that broke down after years of work with the luciferians bankers and they he attended a child sacrifice.

Ronald Bernard and his description of the banking pyramid and how it works.

The Serpent Seed, where the elites believe they are the son of Cain, whose father was Satan

Admiral Byrd and Antartica

The moon landing

Hellyweird satanism and pedo stuff plus CIA

CIA involvement in drug trafficking, and human trafficking

The Finders

MK Ultra

Cloning

Qanon been on this from November 2017

inner earth

Reptilians

Greys

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC.
ACT of 1871

The 3 city states of London (financial), Vatican (knowledge), Washington DC (power)

Child trafficking, organ harvesting, adrenochrome, satanic ritual abuse

different archaeology stuff Annunaki, Atlantis (I think it is the eye of the sahara as dude from mud fossils says), various bible stuff, and giants, egyptians in the USA (very well could of been the mound builders, and evidence in the grand canyon), the corrupt smithsonian....

I am sure there is more but this is what I got off in 10 minutes off the top of my head.
Old 08-08-2020, 07:18 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 5,119 Times in 3,946 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive G View Post
I wake up everyday thinking I am living in "upside down world" which is what will happen if the democrats get full power of this country it will be permanent.
Absolutely agree 100%.