World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Powerlifting Strongman

Shoutbox

Powerlifting Strongman Discussion on powerlifting, strength and more, including the squat, dead lift, and bench press

Old 05-28-2019, 09:33 PM
Shiznown Shiznown Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

Shiznown is on a distinguished road
Info Sumo deadlift form check

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkRbRpV0csU[/url]
I know this looks more like a hybrid between conventional and sumo. I'm mainly trying to focus on keeping a neutral spine. I found out that having a more sumo stance allows me to keep a neutral spine easier. I'm looking for advice to improve my form and IF you guys think my spine was neutral.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 06-01-2019, 11:21 AM
Seaside1 Seaside1 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Seaside1 is a name known to allSeaside1 is a name known to allSeaside1 is a name known to allSeaside1 is a name known to allSeaside1 is a name known to allSeaside1 is a name known to allSeaside1 is a name known to allSeaside1 is a name known to all
I'd strongly suggest a reshoot on the video so it may be possible to view your overall body position, leg position and foot position. A video from the side would be advantageous as well because it would allow us to view your form and back positioning.
SS1
Old 06-13-2019, 08:58 AM
The Flannel wearing Catnut!

3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiznown View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkRbRpV0csU
I know this looks more like a hybrid between conventional and sumo. I'm mainly trying to focus on keeping a neutral spine. I found out that having a more sumo stance allows me to keep a neutral spine easier. I'm looking for advice to improve my form and IF you guys think my spine was neutral.
first of all; change those curtains! :P

really hard to say from the video, we see half of you; we would actually need to see on the side; as for your back I have some issues but the angle of the video sucks