World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Hormone Replacement Therapy

Hormone Replacement Therapy Learn and discuss more on Testosterone Therapy and Hormone Replacement The role testosterone plays in maintaining youthful Testosterone Levels, alleviating depression, as well as inducing fat loss in those who are unable to reduce body weight regardless of diet and exercise.

Old 07-20-2017, 04:17 AM
Big B Big B Is Off Line
BANNED

Location: with dogs, goats, donkeys, chickens and a miniature pig...
Thanked 2,737 Times in 2,399 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Wait, 100-130 grams of protein a day??? Wow...

That alone you def will lose a lot of weight unless you eat like a typical Americans, lots of fats but mostly carbs/sugars...

Believe it or not, I'm doing changes for the better of my health but nothing what you listed...
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 07-20-2017, 05:44 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,729 Times in 3,013 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
well, you see, I don't believe that

I can't remember the guys name, but, one of the John Hopkins or Harvard dudes on life extension fully believes the body has a 900 year design live span, kid you not

Main problem, similar to a car engine is build up of gunk and not being able to rid itself of it

Then ye old merry stress plays a part and that damned pituitary has a clock with an early stop time

Way I look at it, is we are the guinea pigs of the future.......

For me, personally, I think 100 is easily doable, with a max of 128 as of today
How many men in your family over the last 3 generations lived 100 years?
Old 07-20-2017, 05:57 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Wait, 100-130 grams of protein a day??? Wow...

That alone you def will lose a lot of weight unless you eat like a typical Americans, lots of fats but mostly carbs/sugars...

Believe it or not, I'm doing changes for the better of my health but nothing what you listed...
Maybe it's an age thing. I don't need as much protein to maintain muscle and too much causes GI distress in me liked Jipped. Besides, if I do this it is not for putting on mass. It's to retore joint function and filexibility. I would expect to drop about 20-25 lbs. Plus a lot of these fuggers (men) that dive into the yoga hard have decent physiques. Not what most of us would consider good physiques because they don't have a 450 bench and a 650 squat. But what they have is a bit what I'm after and that really well functioning joints. The last couple years my joints took a huge hit. I don't know what happened but something clicked off in me. From what I read and what I have learned is that this kind of exercise is restorative. Maybe I'll make some gains! Not in muscle size but in health, longevity and musculoskeletal function.
Old 07-20-2017, 06:20 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,722 Times in 1,435 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
lol, average on both sides is about 85 ish

max was 94, of course my great grandfather, from north west italy, his issue was he broke his hip at 92 while pruning a tree, passed in 1970

i think it was because he never learned english and didn't have to listen to all the crap in life, thus, low stress, lol................

bottom line is we all have dreams, a man went to the moon, a cow jumped over the moon, my moon is 100 years plus
Old 07-20-2017, 07:24 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
lol, average on both sides is about 85 ish

max was 94, of course my great grandfather, from north west italy, his issue was he broke his hip at 92 while pruning a tree, passed in 1970

i think it was because he never learned english and didn't have to listen to all the crap in life, thus, low stress, lol................

bottom line is we all have dreams, a man went to the moon, a cow jumped over the moon, my moon is 100 years plus
Last two generation of men in my family the max has been 76.
Old 07-20-2017, 09:10 AM
Darkness Darkness Is Off Line

Thanked 1,962 Times in 1,444 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Men in my family go down between 58 and 64ish. I don't have much time left here.
Old 12-12-2018, 01:30 AM
watsonwillam watsonwillam Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

watsonwillam is on a distinguished road
Way of life assumes a major job in streamlining your general wellbeing. It's to your greatest advantage to receive a sound one. I know it is difficult to create one.