World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding Discussion forum

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding Discussion forum Worldclassbodybuilding Adult Bodybuilding forum dedicated to the discussion of bodybuilding training and weightlifting advice

Old 06-18-2018, 10:21 PM
wanabe wanabe Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

wanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggy38 View Post
You could lower volume and increase frequency.

Push
Legs
Pull
Off
Repeat.

I do better with higher frequency. But Iím a lower volume guy.
Good idea but I like my system better ::))
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 06-18-2018, 10:26 PM
WCBB Veteran

wanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond repute
Chest for 15 sets
5 sets incline bench upping weight each set and the a strip set on the 5 set.
Decline ""
Hammer wide grip chest press
8 for shoulders DB press and shrug 4 each again with a strip down set on the last set
Old 06-20-2018, 09:18 PM
WCBB Veteran

I have always used a 23 gauge by 1 inch to draw my gear takes for ever:::(((
A body of mine lent me a 21 gauge and what a difference done in like 30 seconds>
Still learning lol
Old 06-21-2018, 06:42 PM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanabe View Post
I have always used a 23 gauge by 1 inch to draw my gear takes for ever:::(((
A body of mine lent me a 21 gauge and what a difference done in like 30 seconds>
Still learning lol
Dude, are you pushing air into the bottle before you draw? There's no reason it should take that long with a 23g. It shouldn't take more than 10 to 15 secs tops to draw 3ml with a 23g.

Take out your pin, pull the plunger all the way back, then insert it in to the bottle and inject a full 3cc's of air into the bottle. THEN pull back the plunger to draw the oil. If you put enough air pressure into the bottle you don't even barely need to pull the plunger back.

A lot of folks use slin pins. They're like what... 25g? 28g?
The deal is, the larger the gauge of the pin, the more damage to the muscle when you put it in. Wait till you've done a few hundred injections... You' ll eventually get a scar tissue knot in the area you inject... Trying to inject into that knot is a bitch! So you rotate your injection sites and even then try to hit a slightly different spot each time. I rotate between the butt, the quads, and the shoulders... although I've tried other areas like the calves and even did my traps once....hurts like a bitch... Lol. Hopefully this makes sense, if you don't pressurize that bottle, you're basically trying to pull shit out of a vacuum. Of course it's going to be slow. :)

Last edited by Pen Sillman; 06-21-2018 at 06:47 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pen Sillman For This Useful Post:
wanabe (06-24-2018)
Old 06-21-2018, 06:57 PM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
Should clarify that when I say larger gauge of the pin, I mean a pin that is fatter. So a 21g pin is bigger around than a 23g, a 23g is bigger than a 25g etc. I use 23g myself and only 1"...freaks me out using anything longer... Lol. Whatever it takes to get inside the muscle. I guess nowadays people are even doing sub-q with good results. Haven't tried that yet myself...Im old school... Lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pen Sillman For This Useful Post:
wanabe (06-24-2018)
Old 06-24-2018, 08:34 PM
WCBB Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen Sillman View Post
Dude, are you pushing air into the bottle before you draw? There's no reason it should take that long with a 23g. It shouldn't take more than 10 to 15 secs tops to draw 3ml with a 23g.

Take out your pin, pull the plunger all the way back, then insert it in to the bottle and inject a full 3cc's of air into the bottle. THEN pull back the plunger to draw the oil. If you put enough air pressure into the bottle you don't even barely need to pull the plunger back.

A lot of folks use slin pins. They're like what... 25g? 28g?
The deal is, the larger the gauge of the pin, the more damage to the muscle when you put it in. Wait till you've done a few hundred injections... You' ll eventually get a scar tissue knot in the area you inject... Trying to inject into that knot is a bitch! So you rotate your injection sites and even then try to hit a slightly different spot each time. I rotate between the butt, the quads, and the shoulders... although I've tried other areas like the calves and even did my traps once....hurts like a bitch... Lol. Hopefully this makes sense, if you don't pressurize that bottle, you're basically trying to pull shit out of a vacuum. Of course it's going to be slow. :)
You have a good idea their not enough air is in the vial.
Old 06-24-2018, 08:38 PM
WCBB Veteran

awesome leg day boys and girls.
All excersises 8X8s. 5 sets for quads 2 for hammies 2 for calfs and now I can't walk.
LMFAO Feels great!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2018, 12:01 AM
Dawgpound_Hank Dawgpound_Hank Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Dawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanabe View Post
awesome leg day boys and girls.
All excersises 8X8s. 5 sets for quads 2 for hammies 2 for calfs and now I can't walk.
LMFAO Feels great!!!!!!!!!!
Guessing you meant 5 exercises, not sets right? I can't even fathom that much volume. Not knocking you by any means, as many methods work of course. But TBH, at this extreme, I can't see how you can perform that workout without SEVERELY pacing yourself (regarding intensity AND poundages). I guess it's just that I am at the opposite end of the spectrum. I get the warmup's in, then boom, usually 2 all-out bust-ass sets to failure per exercise or within 1 rep of it. So you're doing 40 sets for quads, and 16 for hams, whereas I'm doing 6-8 sets & 4 sets (work-sets) respectively. And yeah, I have rubber legs for the rest of the day and DOMS for 2 days haha. Just curious, how long does it take you to do those 72 sets above?