World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > MMA and UFC Discussions

MMA and UFC Discussions MMA Forum is a mixed martial art forum dedicated to the different arts of MMA and the UFC results & The Ultimate Fighter discussion.

Old 02-14-2021, 10:25 AM

Thanked 5,062 Times in 3,856 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Fight night Blaydes vs Black Beast 02/20

Heavyweight Curtis Blaydes vs. Derrick Lewis I love Lewis, he has the best instagram of anyone, hilarious. But Blaydes is a BAD matchup. Powerful striker but worse a great wrestler. Lewis will have to throw and land before he is taken down and he has done it before.

Women's Bantamweight Ketlen Vieira vs. Yana Kunitskaya
Featherweight Charles Rosa vs. Darrick Minner My pick for fight of the night. Two tough hard nose guys. Rosa is a sub artist that will bang. He has alternated win/loss since 2014. But wait, Minner is a sub guy too with an even higher submission %. Tough and durable he will go for subs even if it puts him in a bad position. Minner will go out on his shield.
Heavyweight Aleksei Oleinik vs. Chris Daukaus
Heavyweight Andrei Arlovski vs. Tom Aspinall

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
basskiller  (02-25-2021), MR. BMJ  (02-19-2021)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 02-21-2021, 11:44 AM

jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Heavyweight Derrick Lewis def. Curtis Blaydes KO (punch) 2 1:26 BLACK BEAST: OH MY GOD THIS MAN HAS POWER! Blaydes was doing well on the feet. He went for one TD in the first and Derrick stuffed it. Blaydes had Lewis on the run a couple times form strikes until that second round and Blaydes went for a double and Derrick was READY with that uppercut that sent Blaydes into another dimension. 2 more heavy shots on the ground before the ref got DL off. WOW. Lewis, basically a brawler with no ground game has evolved to be maybe #2 contender in the world.

Catchweight (138 lb) Yana Kunitskaya def. Ketlen Vieira Decision (unanimous) (29–28, 29–28, 29–28) 3 5:00 Yana got dominated in the first on the ground. When standing she made the most of it in the 2nd and got top position. In the 3rd she spent most of it on her back being smothered but got on top in the last 30 seconds and blasted with everything she had left to get a close majority decision. Judges got it right. Just being on top 3 minutes of the round doing no damage counts less than 30 seconds of a heavy barrage.

Featherweight Darrick Minner def. Charles Rosa Decision (unanimous) (30–26, 30–27, 29–27) 3 5:00 A BJJ guys wet dream of a fight. 2 black belts going for subs constantly.

Heavyweight Chris Daukaus def. Aleksei Oleinik TKO (punches) 1 1:55 Daukaus looks like a loose beer guzzing dad that would go kids little league game and eat 7 bratwurst in the parking lot but damn he is accurate and has BIG power.

Middleweight Phil Hawes def. Nassourdine Imavov Decision (majority) (28–28, 29–28, 29–28) 3 5:00 Hawes really just controlled Imavov to with the fight. Imavov had Hawes hurt a few times but in the third was just too tired to finish it.

Heavyweight Tom Aspinall def. Andrei Arlovski Submission (rear-naked choke) 2 1:09 Tom is a fast good sized HW that pretty much looked a whole step ahead of AA who actually looked pretty good. Near the end of the first Tom had AA REALLY hurt. he survived and got to the second. Tom was winning the striking but shot a massive double and put AA on his butt. Tom quickly sunk the choke with no hooks and AA tapped immediately.
Preliminary card (ESPN+) Included the prelims because FINISHES!
Catchweight (150 lb) Jared Gordon def. Danny Chavez Decision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 29–28) 3 5:00
Bantamweight John Castañeda def. Eddie Wineland TKO (punches) 1 4:44
Featherweight Julian Erosa def. Nate Landwehr TKO (flying knee) 1 0:56 Out like a light!
Women's Flyweight Casey O'Neill def. Shana Dobson TKO (punches) 2 3:41
Catchweight (140.5 lb) Aiemann Zahabi def. Drako Rodriguez KO (punch) 1 3:05
Heavyweight Sergey Spivak def. Jared Vanderaa TKO (punches)

A little trivia, Derrick Lewis is tied for most KOs in all divisions with Vitor Belfort and has the most KOs in the HW division.

Beast got $50K as did Chris Daukaus, Tom Aspinall (both HWs) and Aiemann Zahabi who is the brother of Tri Star coach Firas.

Wanna see devastation?

https://twitter.com/FlyByKnite/statu...ut-knockout-ko

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
basskiller  (02-25-2021), MR. BMJ  (02-21-2021)
Old 02-23-2021, 11:21 AM
ripsid ripsid Is Off Line
Community Veteran

ripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond repute
You know what sucks was Alvez missing weight! one I'm friends with Pat Sabatini (2x CFFC Champ) he's been on the radar and close to the UFC for 5/6 years now. He takes the fight on about a weeks notice and makes weight 145.5 fN Alves couldn't make the 155 weight!!! WTF is that!!!! Pat has worked his A$$ off and finally FINALLY gets his chance and this dude can't make weight..
Sure it's personal for me, hell Pat gave me my blue belt 7 years ago.. but still being professional is important, and I don't want to hear crap about salmon!

SiD
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ripsid For This Useful Post:
jipped genes (02-24-2021), MR. BMJ  (02-23-2021)
Old 02-23-2021, 11:31 AM
Community Veteran

ripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond repute
Not surprised about Daukus.. another local guy I know (not friends but know him), he's a good dude just a good dude and tough as nails!!! I've competed against his teammates and we're friends now, plus a few guys I'm just good friends with train with him and his professor is a pretty good dude, tough as nails. They have a very good team another tough philly team.
Pat Sabatini who I posted about above, is at MPR and Daniel Gracie (gave him his black belt and stripes).. I've trained with Pat at Daniels basement war room. tough room! Paul Felder, Sean Brady (who's a f*kn beast and if he continues will contend), Jonavin Webb (no longer in UFC). Sean he was a a purple belt at 18 I believe and was a complete beast beat my old ass up LOL I was a blue belt but still he's nails..

SiD
Old 02-24-2021, 07:59 AM

That is awesome, I have not trained with any high level guys other than Carlos Machado, Travis Lutter and Gaston Balanos (All seminars 2 BJJ and 1 MT)

Old 02-24-2021, 10:25 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,344 Times in 972 Posts
blm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond repute
Damn Beast hits like a freight train.
The Following User Says Thank You to blm For This Useful Post:
jipped genes (02-25-2021)
Old 03-01-2021, 10:32 AM
Community Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
That is awesome, I have not trained with any high level guys other than Carlos Machado, Travis Lutter and Gaston Balanos (All seminars 2 BJJ and 1 MT)
I'm lucky I've got to train with many world champions in Jiu Jitsu and been on the mat with Frankie Edgar, Eddie Alvarez, Edson Barbosa, Khabib's cousin who trains at headquarters(forget his name but you all know him).
THe jiu jitsu guys I've been on the mat with are some of the beasts too..

SiD