World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin Discuss peptide cycles, doses, how to mix HGH, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and many other anabolic Peptides

Old 11-17-2017, 01:04 PM
edvedr edvedr Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,127 Times in 878 Posts
edvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond repute
Piggy backing peptides with hgh

How many have done this and how do you feel it compares to taking GH alone? example: I take 200mcg of Ipamorelin and 10 minutes lates I take 1iu of GH.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 11-18-2017, 09:09 AM
UXL UXL Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

UXL has a reputation beyond reputeUXL has a reputation beyond reputeUXL has a reputation beyond reputeUXL has a reputation beyond reputeUXL has a reputation beyond reputeUXL has a reputation beyond reputeUXL has a reputation beyond reputeUXL has a reputation beyond reputeUXL has a reputation beyond reputeUXL has a reputation beyond reputeUXL has a reputation beyond repute
This should be a given. Take your hgh first thing in the morning Then peps 4 more times during the day especially one before bed because that's when your natural gh is going to peek.
Old 11-18-2017, 09:38 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,509 Times in 2,855 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
I have done it a number of times. I use HRT amounts. 2 iu GH in the morning and GHRP2 before bed. Works better for me than just one of either.
Old 11-19-2017, 11:19 AM
bigtex bigtex Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

bigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by edvedr View Post
How many have done this and how do you feel it compares to taking GH alone? example: I take 200mcg of Ipamorelin and 10 minutes lates I take 1iu of GH.

I have used the two together and like it. However, I don't do the two together like you are. Instead I used the GH for workouts with insulin. So, peptides 1st thing in the morning. GH/insulin pre-workout. Peptides post workout, peptides and MK677 at bed time. I was only using 2iu of GH and with the combination of that and MK677, and peptides I felt like I was doing 10iu of GH every day but not spending near that amount of money.

Still pretty much doing this same thing and will try to get to the doctor 1st thing in the morning to get blood work done to test GH and IGF-1 levels very soon.
Old 11-19-2017, 12:19 PM
edvedr edvedr Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,127 Times in 878 Posts
edvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond repute
I've done what you guys are saying many times as well. The method I am describing in theory is suppose to amplify the effectiveness of the GH therefore needing less and saving money. On DAT's old board I had read about it. Take the peptide wait 10 minutes so the pulse from your pituitary starts then take the synthetic shot. Doing that alone seems to have better effects then just either method by itself as well as the method you are describing. Goal being for 1iu of GH to be like taking 2-3 ius. Obviously combining what you are saying and this is even better. Was curious if anyone has ever done it and if they felt the same.

Last edited by edvedr; 11-19-2017 at 12:23 PM.