World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Affiliate Sponsors > I-Supplements

Shoutbox

I-Supplements

Old 08-02-2012, 12:19 AM
I-SUPPLEMENTS.com I-SUPPLEMENTS.com Is Off Line
Sponsor

I-SUPPLEMENTS.com is on a distinguished road
Methyl 1-D by LG for Mass

Methyl 1-D by LG for Mass

Methyl 1-D By Legal Sciences
METHYL 1-D may be one of the most potent androgens since the prohormone ban in January 2005. With METHYL-1D, you get an AAS (anabolic/androgenic steroid) hormone that's a chemical cousin to Testosterone. METHYL 1-D converts easily into TEST and also has an estrogen blocker to prevent bloat and man boobs along with a 5aR inhibitor, so you can keep your hair. This is by far the safest product on the market that still gives prohormone results. You'll get solid gains in muscle mass without the bloated look you get from many steroids.

You will feel Methyl-1D immediately because it gives instant results that you can count on time and time again. Studies with the ingredients in METHYL 1-D show improvements within two week in strength, mass and body fat ratio but you'll begin to feel the effects with your very first dose.

Learn more about Methyl-1D

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:

Hormonal Optimizer 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one 100mg 1,4,6-etioallocholan-dione 4mg Zinc Asparate 5mg

Metabolism Complex 105mg Quercetin Beta Sitosterol Milk Thistle

Other Ingredients: Amidosarcosine buterate, amidosarcosine malate, maltodextrin, gelatin, magnesium stearate, silica.

Directions: As a dietary supplement for adult males, take 5-6 capsules per day in divided doses 35 minutes before meals. Use for up to 12 weeks. Take with Transform for the ultimate stack.

I-Supplements offers the lowest prices on Legal Gear and all other Muscle Building & Fat Burning Supplements!

Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL