World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin Discuss peptide cycles, doses, how to mix HGH, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and many other anabolic Peptides

Old 08-05-2017, 10:14 AM
Community Veteran

Drax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond repute
I was worried about insulin sensitivity waking up so much at night and having a harder time burning adipose fat . But my last colitis flare up kicked my ass in the beginning of the year and screwed up my t4,t3, tsh and iron saturation. It was rock bottom . Three months on armour and iron supp I'm right at lowest normal level . So it's getting better and pumped up the armour

Ill start the peptides when they come in. Sucks getting older and damage done early in this game and then add in stress over the years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
Sounds like your glucose is under control. That's good news.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 05-16-2018, 08:43 AM
WCBB Veteran

Bicepts101 is a splendid one to beholdBicepts101 is a splendid one to beholdBicepts101 is a splendid one to beholdBicepts101 is a splendid one to beholdBicepts101 is a splendid one to beholdBicepts101 is a splendid one to beholdBicepts101 is a splendid one to beholdBicepts101 is a splendid one to beholdBicepts101 is a splendid one to behold
This is a really good thread. Thank you guys. You guys so f...ing smart i love it. Seriously thank you

Last edited by Bicepts101; 05-16-2018 at 10:48 AM.