World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding Discussion forum

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding Discussion forum Worldclassbodybuilding Adult Bodybuilding forum dedicated to the discussion of bodybuilding training and weightlifting advice

Old 07-16-2017, 06:25 AM
Triple D Star Triple D Star Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Triple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken_hawk View Post
You make a good point, but it is easily programmed around. With a higher frequency training there is no need for an arm day or shoulder day. These never made sense to me anyway. If you simply rotate days with some logic it will lead to faster gains.

3 bber myths that holds back gains

The first misconception/mistake made by bbers/plers is that I need to be 100% recovered and free of soreness to train. Truth: if you do this you have already suffered detraining.

The second is what I will call the volume myth. Bbers think they need a ton of volume and can train for ever. This explanation will be an oversimplification and many think they are the exception but those guys are everywhere. Here goes, once you have trained your biceps to death they begin to use other energy systems to fire reps. Basically, you start doing cardio. The load your using because of fatigue is so low you arr doing aerobic exercise and actually creating catabolism. Truth: once you are so fatigued that you use loads lower the 60% of your one rep max for that lift...your toast.

Third: There is no need to train 100% every workout. Athletes, paid athletes actually to lifts of lower instensity and less volume on a regular basis. Recovery workouts and touch up work are smart training concepts. Truth: a second workout can be as simple as 3x10to20 with a light/medium weight.

My last word is...do what you want. Have fun. No one is going to waste away on 1xweek training. Me...I want to get bigger and stronger faster than everyone else in less time. For me that is fun.

Hawk
Interesting view points, I remember seeing a split that was basically lots of dipss & pull up variations & big compound movements but I forget where. It's basically what you talked about because there were no exercises that specifically target arms & the compound lifts where high weight low reps & the dips & plyometrics movements where high reps, with the last set, usually being to failure.

I remember trying it years ago but some of those dips & pull ups were too damn hard for me at the time lol.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL