World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin Discuss peptide cycles, doses, how to mix HGH, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and many other anabolic Peptides

Old 07-15-2017, 02:25 PM
Community Veteran

Drax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond repute
follistatin

Havent heard much on myo inhibitors or follistatin in a while except for other countries.

Was just wondering any new updates or logs.

Still trying to learn more about test and logs

Last edited by Drax; 07-18-2017 at 01:43 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Drax For This Useful Post:
acneman (07-15-2017)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 07-16-2017, 08:26 AM
Community Veteran

Drax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond reputeDrax has a reputation beyond repute
who can explain the blot chart to me more in depth?

M. MARKER, KDa
1. Follistatin
MW: 35.80KDa

chart reads from 10-130 and it comes back at 35.80 KDa

not sure if it has to do with anti bodies attached
Old 07-16-2017, 01:52 PM
Community Veteran

Thanked 2,349 Times in 2,073 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
No idea. Bump for the guy...
Old 07-16-2017, 03:18 PM
Community Veteran

thanks Big B, so hard to find info on it.

I have to find time to transfer my log. Was in contact with a guy in greece using it from a pharmacy not a US peptide co
Old 07-16-2017, 09:02 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,055 Times in 2,538 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drax View Post
who can explain the blot chart to me more in depth?

M. MARKER, KDa
1. Follistatin
MW: 35.80KDa

chart reads from 10-130 and it comes back at 35.80 KDa

not sure if it has to do with anti bodies attached
A Western blot is when you run the sample out on a polyacrylamide get and then transferred it to a "blot" which is usually nitrocellulose or PVDF. Then an antibody to a speciic protein in the sample is used to detect it. It is really an identity test. You get the apparent molecular weight from the test and the identity. It can reveal if the protein is there and if it is produced correctly meaning it is present at the expected molecular weight. I don't see your blot anywhere posted but if the blot shows a band at 35 kDa then the question is was that the expected mlecular weight? The native human form is 31.5 kDa. The one you are talking about may have been modified. Often the recombinant proteins are modified to facilitate purification.
MR. BMJ  (07-18-2017)
Old 07-16-2017, 11:10 PM
Community Veteran

The chart looks like this one

http://www.abcam.com/follistatin-antibody-ab58920.html

Last edited by Drax; 07-16-2017 at 11:17 PM.
Old 07-18-2017, 10:00 AM
Community Veteran

Hard to believe with all the knowledge out there and places like Kuwait And such we don't know much . Seems to be kept a secret
Old 07-18-2017, 12:54 PM

Thanked 1,094 Times in 809 Posts
liftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drax View Post
Havent heard much on myo inhibitors or follistatin in a while except for other countries.

Was just wondering any new updates or logs.

when I get time ill post an 8 week experiment I just did along with a western blot test on it. Still trying to learn more about test and logs
No peptide or supp companies have myo inhibitors anyone who says they do are lairs. Animals given myo inhibitors become seriously ....ed up. Google myo inhibitors in cattle and dogs. I don't think that you will want to try the real deal anytime soon.
Old 07-18-2017, 01:42 PM
Community Veteran

thanks ill check it out and more research.

Few guys that get GH from international source have been talking about it.

I'm the type that when I hear something I have to research it and find all in can about the subject, not much info out there.

curious liftsiron, what are you meaning by f..... up? The pictures they show of the animals or more? Ive seen where they are so huge they have hard time walking like they cant handle carrying that weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
No peptide or supp companies have myo inhibitors anyone who says they do are lairs. Animals given myo inhibitors become seriously ....ed up. Google myo inhibitors in cattle and dogs. I don't think that you will want to try the real deal anytime soon.

Last edited by Drax; 07-18-2017 at 08:04 PM.