World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Old 08-13-2020, 01:51 PM
Administrator

Thanked 3,069 Times in 2,324 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive G View Post
I feel really bad for our president, even if he wins there is a risk of impeachment over a Twitter comment if the Democrats win the Senate. Also if he loses the election they will come after him like hell has no fury. He will be blamed for all the problems and used as a distraction to combat the uselessness of the Democratic leadership. I still sit here in shock that an old demented fool like Biden is the Democratic nominee.
Oh no doubt on that brother! If the dems win the Senate and House, Trump will be impeached within a year or so, I have absolutely no doubts on that. At the very least if they win both...we'll be in for a LONG 2 years of nothing getting done except for crimes and destruction from all angles....especially if no accountability comes from Durham and Barr. We are absolutely in a fork in the road on where and what path our country will follow. If the dems win, they will never lose another election to a Republican, and they'll make damn sure of that by open boarders, amnesty, overthrowing elected republican SCOTUS's, and they will terminate the filibuster! They are going for blood, and people need to wake the fukkk up because once we go down that rabbit hole they create, there will be no turning it around without a miracle of sort.

Can you imagine what how wrong the history books will be on reporting on Trump? He will never get a fair shake in any history book because all the libtards are already running and ruining the academic arena and colleges, shaping it with lies, ridiculous untruths, and ignoring the good and bad of what we have been through as a Nation. He will go down as the devil and worse President in history, and they will absolutely go after him after he is out of office. We need him not only for 4 more years, but another 4-8 for another cycle with a Republican in office to cycle through this BS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
Sadly Huber made no indictments. Duhram who know. Barr.. who knows. Why haven't there been dozens of indictments at this point I don't know. But, that's what has to happen for this big ass boat to turn around and point in the right direction. People have to pay for their treason. Comey, Susan Rice, Obama, Biden, Clapper, Victoria Newland, Samantha Power, Eric Ciaramella, Chris Wray, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Lisa Page, Peter Strzok, the list goes on. I want to see some of these beast hang in public.
If no justice is put in place for these criminals, it will repeat itself and get worse. They are spitting in the face of the President, the investigation, and the American law. They are not above the law...and should be held accountable. If they are let off, and Obama and his whole organization, then if I were Trump, i'd pardon and clear Richard Nixon's name because even though what he did was wrong and worthy of impeachment, it is not even a fraction of wrongness compared to what we have seen by the Obama organization. If Durham and Barr do not do what is needed, they can go fall dead as far as i'm concerned. I don't want any more excuses from these weak ass republicans about "there's no need to convict them, their name is disgraced and that is even worse." Yea fukking right! Tell that to Strzok, Page, Brennen and everybody still getting rich off of book deals and contracts to still go and talk trash at all these other fake news outlets. They need to go to prison, nothing less!

Last edited by MR. BMJ; 08-13-2020 at 01:54 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MR. BMJ For This Useful Post:
Biter (08-27-2020), Glycomann (08-25-2020)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-24-2020, 11:36 PM
Neanderthal Neanderthal Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Neanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant futureNeanderthal has a brilliant future
I have at least 100 channels I have subbed to. I don't really watch anyone religiously, but I tend to look at the subscriber list and choose the topic that interests me. My whole world view has changed, really. Like I used to think the people in the government were the powerful people, but it is clear to me that most of them are controlled. I'm also very skeptical of what we have been told is accurate history. My view of "experts" has changed dramatically also. Many things I thought were conspiracy theories, I now belief to be conspiracies, which are true. I belief that most of us are good, but there is evil that would of been beyond my imagination back then. Worse than Hellyweird...after so much diving down rabbit holes, I think people think I am crazy when I talk to them about it. Most people I talk to just want someone (an authority) to tell them what to think. It is amazing to me how many people don't trust their own ability to come to their own conclusions. I think education is responsible for this, partially. As an economist I remember professors talking about "economies of scale," where big corporations buy out smaller ones to get better deals on resources. But it has become obvious to me that it is easier to control a handful of CEOS. Let's hear what you got to say on your changes? I am sure I'm missing a bunch.
Old 08-25-2020, 06:15 AM

Thanked 4,623 Times in 3,542 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Don't worry, August is almost over.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (08-25-2020)
Old 08-25-2020, 07:47 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 5,219 Times in 3,325 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
So we got Klinesmith in August. Big deal, some kid that falsified a document leading to the Carter Page FISA warrant. In fact, I think Carter Page was a plant to target the Trump Campaign. He was a CIA asset. Nothing happened to him and he's now on a book tour. Barr and Duhram will do nothing. Donald J. Trump is alone. The fix is in for the election. The narrative is set for if he wins or looses. This is the fall of the Republic.
Old 08-29-2020, 03:54 PM
Massive G Massive G Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Massive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond repute
All I can say is that I am so happy I watched the RNC this week...it really made me feel good about my country and myself again....if even for a little bit.... riots in Raleigh last night ...real close to home. All I can do is keep my head down and vote. you can't post anything anywhere without consequences unless it agrees with the mob mentality.

I don't get it ..out of 14 arrested ...only 4 were black and the other 10 white under the age of 25.

https://www.wral.com/14-arrested-in-...ized/19259422/
The Following User Says Thank You to Massive G For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (08-29-2020)
Old 08-29-2020, 04:09 PM
Administrator

Thanked 3,069 Times in 2,324 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive G View Post
All I can say is that I am so happy I watched the RNC this week...it really made me feel good about my country and myself again....if even for a little bit.... riots in Raleigh last night ...real close to home. All I can do is keep my head down and vote. you can't post anything anywhere without consequences unless it agrees with the mob mentality.

I don't get it ..out of 14 arrested ...only 4 were black and the other 10 white under the age of 25.

https://www.wral.com/14-arrested-in-...ized/19259422/
Outside of the whole RNC convention and speeches, that I thought were phenomenal.....that firework show after Trump's speech was the greatest show i've ever seen with my eyes, it was on another level good!!! I would have loved to have seen that in person.

All the speeches from the RNC were uplifting and positive, some real heartfelt speeches. And I agree with you brother, it made me feel so damn good to hear all of it, I love this country!
Old 08-29-2020, 07:38 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 5,119 Times in 3,946 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
Don't worry, August is almost over.
Yeah, but it struck again. My wife lost her job. She had left her old company for this lucrative job. She was there for a month and they let her go. They said they just could not afford to keep her. She is devastated.

Bad shit always happens to her when I am gone. Earlier this year she passed out in the shower and broker her neck while I was away on a business trip.
MR. BMJ  (08-30-2020)