World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > MMA and UFC Discussions

Shoutbox

MMA and UFC Discussions MMA Forum is a mixed martial art forum dedicated to the different arts of MMA and the UFC results & The Ultimate Fighter discussion.

Old 10-09-2018, 06:20 PM
Administrator

Thanked 8,236 Times in 5,392 Posts
Nate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
I threw out the mayweather fiasco... you really cant count that
Why not? He begged for the fight and he talked as much trash as he possibly could. Itís no different than any other fight.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 10-09-2018, 07:11 PM

Thanked 3,472 Times in 2,774 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
OK..... I looked at that as an exhibition...I believe mayweather could have ended it at will
Old 10-10-2018, 08:57 AM
Pimpin ain't easy

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,506 Posts
-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
OK..... I looked at that as an exhibition...I believe mayweather could have ended it at will
Same here. That whole thing was a joke. As big a joke as if Mayweather would fight in the octagon.
Old 10-10-2018, 12:42 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,272 Times in 1,737 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
The Nevada Sthletic Commission....wait for it......placed a 10 days suspension on both fighters...LMAO!!! As funny as this is, I don't mind it.

I'm hearing the UFC is placing a 4-6 month suspension on Khabib, and he will keep his belt.
Old 10-11-2018, 11:33 AM
Community Veteran

blm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond repute
Khabibs recent statement:

I would like to address @ufc. Why didn’t you fire anyone when their team attacked the bus and injured a couple of people? They could have killed someone there, why no one says anything about insulting my homeland, religion, nation, family?

Why do you have to punish my team, when both teams fought. If you say that I started it, then I do not agree, I finished what he had started.

In any case, punish me, @zubairatukhugov has nothing to do with that. If you think that I’ll keep silent then you are mistaken. You canceled Zubaira’s fight and you want to dismiss him just because he hit Conor. But don’t forget that it was Conor who had hit my another Brother FIRST, just check the video.

if you decide to fire him, you should know that you’ll lose me too. We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my Brother. If you still decide to fire him, don’t forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise I’ll break it myself.

And one more thing, you can keep my money that you are withholding. You are pretty busy with that, I hope it won’t get stuck in your throat. We have defended our honor and this is the most important thing. We intend to go to the end.

#Brothers
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blm For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (10-11-2018), Nate  (10-11-2018), Viking (10-11-2018)
Old 10-11-2018, 02:10 PM
Viking Viking Is Off Line
Veteran

Viking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond repute
To be fair, Conor did hit first in that squabble.

This shit got out of hand well before the fight and the UFC did not stop it. They wanted money and must reap what they sowed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Viking For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (10-11-2018)
Old 10-11-2018, 02:52 PM
Community Veteran

blm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking View Post
To be fair, Conor did hit first in that squabble.

This shit got out of hand well before the fight and the UFC did not stop it. They wanted money and must reap what they sowed.
That's what gets me. Dana refuses to accept any responsibility in all of this. The brawl was unprofessional but hardly a big deal in comparison to throwing a dolly through a bus window and injuring multiple people.
The Following User Says Thank You to blm For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (10-11-2018)
Old 10-11-2018, 03:30 PM
Administrator

Thanked 8,236 Times in 5,392 Posts
Nate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with everything Khabib said. Look the other way when Conor acts up, but nail the F out of anyone else who does the same. Pathetic in every way.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nate For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (10-11-2018)
Old 10-11-2018, 04:15 PM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,659 Times in 1,378 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
fwiw, I read espn paid ufc 1.5 billion for rights...…..

let's face it, there will be a rematch, lol...……………..
Old 10-11-2018, 06:33 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,272 Times in 1,737 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
If UFC does not do right and just lets Khabib leave, they are doing a huge disservice to MMA, the fans, and those in his division. He is no doubt the top fighter in his class, and possibly in the UFC. How can anybody wear the belt in that division proudly knowing that the best fighter is not around? That's a rip off to the fighters and the fans.

Tbh, I like both fighters, but Conor took things way too far on saying personal stuff. I agree, you leave family, religions, and nationality out of trash talk. UFC needs to own up to their neglect of allowing Conor to go too far. Conor injured people, could have killed them, and it also effected fights at that time. I know what Khabib did shouldn't have been done, but he was fighting off emotions, and let's be honest, the more I watch the post-fight debacle, it was pretty minor.