World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Supplement Discussion forums

Shoutbox

Supplement Discussion forums Everything you want to know about supplements. Discussion forums for bodybuilding supplements regarding muscle gain and weight loss

Old 09-23-2018, 09:47 AM

Thanked 2,920 Times in 2,234 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Supp that may help stay lean during bulking

Camu Camu extract is it's name. I was just checking out supp news and ran across this article. In a nutshell the mice given this extract had 50% less weight gain while being fed the same high sugar and fat diet as the control group of mice.

50% less weight gain while bulking with high calories seems obvious to me that you have 1/2 the fat to burn when you cut. Obviously this is in mouse trials and may not (but probably does) apply to humans. There is lots of anecdotal info on this supp from preventing your eyes going bad to it cures cancer. (like many supps) I may try some 4:1 powder if i can find a reputable source and take it through the upcoming holidays. See if I cannot keep off that 10-12 pounds i always gain.

Here is the article: https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0830102540.htm

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL