World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 07-30-2020, 03:43 PM
Administrator

Thanked 3,010 Times in 2,284 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't trained in almost a year and a half outside of some cardio. Finally got some stuff to throw around here at home since heading to the gym is tougher these days. I've been doing 20-40mg sub-q test EOD to 2-3x/wk for most of the last year still...though there were times I missed weeks and maybe a month or two in there.

Gonna 'bump' up the test to 40mg ED, so 280mg'ish per week, and probably add in 75mg of Mast Prop ED as well.

I need to cut down, so i'm doing this without any kind of off-season to catch back up....praying for any muscle memory to come back, lol.

I'm gonna use Halloween and Thanksgiving as my challenge dates to come in where I want to be. I'm probably not gonna run Mast for that long, so i'll probably do a few weeks of it now, then stop for a month or so, then reintroduce toward the end again. I'll probably add in Eq to use here soon as a filler during the time, and then add in tren ace and Anavar when I add back in the Mast the last month and a half. I swore off Eq, but it's good for cutting and obtaining veinage, and to use as a 'filler' since it's usually side free unless you are having RBC/Hct issues and maybe anxiety. I also like winstrol's effects more that Anavar for cutting, but I have a crap load of var I need to use up, lol.

So...

Sub-q daily test + Mast for a few weeks, along with Eq soon.

Then will d/c the Mast but keep going with the Test/Eq for about a month longer.

Then i'll add back in the Mast, along with Var and Tren Ace....

Var will be 50-75mg/d...Eq will be 4-600mg/wk...and Tren Ace will be 33-50mg/d.

I'll also be using Primatene (Ephedrine)/Cazffeine, and maybe Yohimbine if I can tolerate it. Also, injectable Carnitine for a run...400mg/workout day.

Last edited by MR. BMJ; 07-30-2020 at 03:45 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MR. BMJ For This Useful Post:
Darkness (07-30-2020), Glycomann (07-30-2020)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 07-31-2020, 02:36 AM
Donating Member

RhinoMight is on a distinguished road
I'm going to begin a Testosterone Blend called Androx 400. It has 100mg each of Test Phenylpropionate, Test Isocaproate, Test Cypionate and Test Decanoate.

I will be dividing this into 2 shots one on Mon and one on Thu.

HCG will be 100iu taken 3x/week on TTS. I will mix 10mg of Winstrol injectable into this. If I need more I will titrate up the dose gradually. I want to keep it within Dr. Edward Lichten's TRT protocol. First time using it as well.

In Summary:
1. Androx 400 Test Blend 200mg x Mon + Thu IM shots
2. Winstrol 10mg x TTS IM shots with option to titrate dose upwards
3. HCG 100iu x TTS (300iu/week) IM shots mixed with Winstrol
4. T3 and T4 @ 25mcg each fasted morning tablets (2 weeks done and 4 more to go)
The Following User Says Thank You to RhinoMight For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (07-31-2020)
Old 07-31-2020, 06:41 AM
WCBB Veteran

Roughrydr is on a distinguished road
Well, I am old, 64 I think (lol)! And I do have organ failure, stage 3B kidney disease. Along with a tumor in my bladder, was .78 cm. I think it's grown.
That disclaimer thrown out there, I think for a lot of us we've been doing this stuff for so long that we don't have any questions any more.
That and the fact that we've already experienced all the bad stuff like the barrel coming apart from the needle while injecting and having blood and gear squirting everywhere. Or getting a lump that lingers from bad gear. And so forth.
Not to mention that we've tried every anabolic known to man and have become adept at dialing in our dosing, training and diet if we care any more.
I began at 165 lbs after dieting down from 205. Grew to a whopping, wheezing, red faced 276. I now have been 100% off since late April i think. I'm waiting until I get blood work in August for my nephrologist. I don't care about test levels. I don't have any. I have some cyp and tbol waiting as soon as I get blood results.
So what should we talk about concerning anabolics?
And it's amazing that you've kept track after all these years. I have too. I've done 3 pct's. LOL!

Last edited by Roughrydr; 07-31-2020 at 06:48 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roughrydr For This Useful Post:
jipped genes (07-31-2020), MR. BMJ  (07-31-2020)
Old 07-31-2020, 07:02 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 5,152 Times in 3,281 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Well we could talk about how shitty the bloodwork gets during and after the cycle. After cycle my creatinine has creept up and my red cells are busted through the ceiling If I've done a gram or more for any length of time more than couple months. After a break everything is normal save the creatinine, which gets to 1.3-1.4 after 8 weeks. Been like that for 12 years. I'll probably end up like you at some point. I haven't really kept track of #PCT but probably .. I did an hCG only PCT in 1987. Then didn't do one again until somewhere in the mid 90s and I think I did one. Always just came off and crashed before the test came back. Then in late 2007 I started AAS again and doing PCT on the regular. So lets say I've done about 28 PCT. I have floaters in my eyes mostly from fights but they get worse on Clomid. Then it goes away a week after done. Funny thing about PCT is that it's training wheels. It will soften the crash but there is still a crash once it's gone, at least for most people. Then 2-4 weeks of being a post menopausal women before the whole HPTA works again and that's where shit sucks.
MR. BMJ  (07-31-2020)
Old 07-31-2020, 07:04 AM
Community Veteran

A.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond repute
Clean for over two years and got the itch bad. Just waiting it out until the wifey and I try to have another baby for the next couple months. If she gets prego/by October I’ll be on test for life. Have no energy in my 40s with a two year old running around haha

My cycle will be

500mg test a week
400mg eq

Taper off and see what 250mg testdoes a week for bloods
The Following User Says Thank You to A.B For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (07-31-2020)
Old 07-31-2020, 07:07 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 5,152 Times in 3,281 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhinoMight View Post
I'm going to begin a Testosterone Blend called Androx 400. It has 100mg each of Test Phenylpropionate, Test Isocaproate, Test Cypionate and Test Decanoate.

I will be dividing this into 2 shots one on Mon and one on Thu.

HCG will be 100iu taken 3x/week on TTS. I will mix 10mg of Winstrol injectable into this. If I need more I will titrate up the dose gradually. I want to keep it within Dr. Edward Lichten's TRT protocol. First time using it as well.

In Summary:
1. Androx 400 Test Blend 200mg x Mon + Thu IM shots
2. Winstrol 10mg x TTS IM shots with option to titrate dose upwards
3. HCG 100iu x TTS (300iu/week) IM shots mixed with Winstrol
4. T3 and T4 @ 25mcg each fasted morning tablets (2 weeks done and 4 more to go)
What is the purpose of low dose winstrol? Using it as SHBG modulator? The lowest effective dose for me was 15 mg a day as a stand alone when I was much younger.
Old 07-31-2020, 07:55 AM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 4,950 Times in 3,824 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
Well, I am old, 64 I think (lol)! And I do have organ failure, stage 3B kidney disease. Along with a tumor in my bladder, was .78 cm. I think it's grown.
That disclaimer thrown out there, I think for a lot of us we've been doing this stuff for so long that we don't have any questions any more.
That and the fact that we've already experienced all the bad stuff like the barrel coming apart from the needle while injecting and having blood and gear squirting everywhere. Or getting a lump that lingers from bad gear. And so forth.
Not to mention that we've tried every anabolic known to man and have become adept at dialing in our dosing, training and diet if we care any more.
I began at 165 lbs after dieting down from 205. Grew to a whopping, wheezing, red faced 276. I now have been 100% off since late April i think. I'm waiting until I get blood work in August for my nephrologist. I don't care about test levels. I don't have any. I have some cyp and tbol waiting as soon as I get blood results.
So what should we talk about concerning anabolics?
And it's amazing that you've kept track after all these years. I have too. I've done 3 pct's. LOL!
When I first read Glyco's first post the same thought came to mind. We have been doing this for years, so I feel like a lot of PED talk has already been discussed. Then I remembered how much I have learned over the years and it seems like I have learned more in the last few years than I did in the first 15 years or so. Reading some of the what the other guys are using and experimenting with helps me. Instead of me spending a lot of money, wasting time or sacrificing my health I can read how it impacted another and make an informed decision based off their results. At least a more informed decision than I had going in blind.
956Vette (07-31-2020), MR. BMJ  (07-31-2020)
Old 07-31-2020, 07:57 AM

Thanked 4,487 Times in 3,433 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
I have just done legtit TRT for years now with occasional times where i may use 25 mg of winny on meg day or such. I have none now and use sarms.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (07-31-2020)
Old 07-31-2020, 12:10 PM
WCBB Veteran

Roughrydr is on a distinguished road
True GFreak. I guess I'm at the point in life I'm just sticking to what I know. No more experimental
use for me. I know what I want. I know how to get it. So, I do it.
But the point about how much we have all learned from each other over the years, yeah. Absolutely. The boards have been life savers at points in our journey.
But my journey is closer to being over than anything else. So I just stick to the tried and true.
But you make a very valid point.
Genetic Freak (07-31-2020), MR. BMJ  (07-31-2020)