World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > Adult topics NSFW

Adult topics NSFW Any discussion that is of a Mature nature

Old 10-16-2020, 10:47 AM

Thanked 4,679 Times in 3,585 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
A Jipped story The best BJ EVER!

So When I was 17-18 years old we would all go out in the woods and have a bonfire, listen to music on a boom box, get drunk and party. Well I was good and well into a 12 pack and at that age always horny. I was chatting with these two gals. One was pretty and seemed to like me, the other was a big gal that looked like a chubby Jenifer Aniston had sex with a hyena and the baby girl grew up into this thing, her name is Gina. I cannot remember the pretty gals name. (This is what authors call foreshadowing)

I thought I was in with the pretty one, but a guy named "Chad" walked up and put his arm around her and kissed her and asked her if she wanted to go off in the woods and have some fun. She said "Sure, I guess.". ....ing guys named Chad! Am I right? I put work in on this....and he stole it. All I had to do was ask!

They walked off and I was left with the pudgy girl hyena beast. She looked at me like I was a slice of chocolate cake. I started to walk away, she said "Hey" and waddle ran up to catch my hand before I wandered off in her surprisingly strong thick fingers.

I pulled my hand away lest my bros see me holding her sausage fingered mitt and bust my chops for days. She asked me if i wanted to go into the woods and have some fun. I said "No thanks" and started to walk off again. She said she would give me a BJ with no strings attached almost like it was a question and paused. Well that changes everything....I thought about it for 10 seconds without turning around. I pictured her waiting with bated breath fro my answer.

I looked around to see if anyone was watching, turned and walked off into the woods without a word or even looking at her, she assumed I meant OK and followed.

I stopped and said "How do you want to do this?" This gal simply dropped in front of me (I felt a slight tremor through the moist earth for it had rained the day before. She started breathing like she had just run 30 feet as (That is a lot for a big gal), she undid my pants and pulled down my jeans and tighty whities to expose my already throbbing rod. She immediately and without hesitation came forward, mouth agape like a great white shark attacking a seal and gobbled my man junk as if she was starving and and got a free pass to a Las Vegas all you can eat buffet. There were loud slurping sounds, gagging, ball cupping with a surprisingly delicate touch from such large strong hands. She worked my baby batter dipstick with expertise of a master craftsman, great skill and with an vibrant enthusiasm I have not experienced since. My johnson was the ONLY thing in her world at that moment. It was like her life and that of all of her loved ones and even the whole fate of the world depended on this one single minded pursuit of this blowjob. I was in ecstasy the likes of which have no peer in the arena of oral sex EVER. Seriously, you guys have no idea how good it was.

She finished me off with an orgasm so explosive that I thought the back of her head would blow off, I thought my penis head would rupture and my guts would liquefy from the convulsions of pleasure. She did come up for air until I was down to 1/2 staff. She looked up at me with those large round brown hyena eyes her pale skin glistening in the moonlight from a sheen of sweat. She allowed thunder to slip out of her mouth and said "Did you like it?" in a voice that should have been sexy but was husky but not like Kathleen turner sexy.

I said "Yes! Very much OMG YES!" She smiled which made her roundish mouth and chubby cheeks almost look cute and stated "Any time." I would have gotten hard at statement all over again but she had drained 95% of my life force out the tip of my gentleman sausage. My legs were week and it felt like I did 300 situps.

She said she was going to hang back for a few minutes and would see me later and give me her number. I was thankful. I thought she was doing me a favor so I would not get teased by my boys if they saw me walk out of the woods with her. But now I look back and think she rubbed one out after I left. She stood up and the knees of her jeans were soaked and covered with leaves and pine needles. Her large pendulous breasts had sweat stains under them on her t-shirt and her nips could cut diamonds.

My boys were waiting when I came back into the light of the fire. One of them had seen me go with her. They chopped and hacked at me verbally. I looked at them and said I did not bang her, she just gave me a BJ. They persisted and I blurted out "Well at least I got a BJ and you guys will go home and wack off in your room to the bra and panty section of the JC Penny catalog! You WISH had a girl take care of you."

This took a lot wind out of their sails as it was true. I did not see Gina again that night and was kinda glad even though I did not get her number.

You think this story is over.......but it is not. There is a little surprise twist I will post up in a couple days.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Biter (10-16-2020), flexappeal (10-18-2020), RhinoMight (10-16-2020)
Old 10-16-2020, 11:29 AM
Community Veteran

Lizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond repute
JC Penny Catalog, wow, you're old.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lizard King For This Useful Post:
jipped genes (10-18-2020), Willis  (10-22-2020)
Old 10-16-2020, 12:27 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 5,203 Times in 4,008 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
F**king guys named Chad. I know two and dislike both of them.
jipped genes (10-18-2020)
Old 10-16-2020, 12:54 PM
paramuscle paramuscle Is Off Line
Crusader by Choice

Thanked 1,316 Times in 890 Posts
paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
My mom told me this same story, in reverse....... and her name is Gina

~PM
Genetic Freak (10-16-2020), jipped genes (10-18-2020), Swellin (10-16-2020), Willis  (10-22-2020)
Old 10-16-2020, 01:55 PM
Community Veteran

A.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond repute
LOL the Great white Buffalo of blow jobs
Old 10-16-2020, 04:23 PM
Massive G Massive G Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Massive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond repute
I got some stories back from the day but could never write them the way jipped does he definitely has talent.
Old 10-18-2020, 09:51 AM

Thanked 4,679 Times in 3,585 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks massive.

Let me finish it.

So I saw Gina a couple weeks later at the bonfire and was a little hesitant at asking her to give me a BJ. I got a few brews in me and casually walked up and said "Hey, how are you? (I did not let her answer) Wanna....(I pointed at my dick), I mean you did said any time."

She said yes without thinking and I asked her to hang back and I would go first. (Dick move) But she followed 30 seconds later.

I pulled my britches down just outside of the light of the fire and she dropped and began her mouth magic on my dong. I guess eating all the time gave her some oral super power, even drunk it took like 3 minutes for me to finish.

She hung back and I went back out to the bonfire.

She came up later and handed me a strip of notebook paper with her # on it. It said her name (I already knew it, did she think I got lots of #s?) and that parents did not get him until 6pm so I could call her and come over "anytime".

I just got a free blowjob pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I called her on Monday after school. Then Tuesday, Then Wednesday. Then Thursday.

But something changed on Thursday.

She stopped after a minute when i was really into it and said if you want to finish you will have to finish here....and pointed at her vag.

I froze, brain functioning at a low level due to it taking up most of my blood flow. Without thinking I said "OK". She stood up with a Cheshire cat's grin on her face. She took my hand and led me to her bedroom. I stumbled but followed as my pants were down. She pushed me back onto the bed and pulled my pants off, then hers.

I saw her panties turned inside out on her jeans and my higher thought processes screamed "OMG! STOP!" but I did not. She left her shirt on and climbed aboard. She was SUPER wet and she started working. Legs strong, from lifting her bulk working like diesel pistons.

She was so tight I could not believe it! At first I left my hands on the bed, next thing I know I am taking off her shirt, unhooking her 5 clasp bra that could act as an engine hoist and freeing her massive mammary glads which as a teen stood like the prows of two WW2 gun boats. Nipples as pink as bubble gum. I sat up and buried my face in that soft chubby porcelain skin. Boom, could not last I might have gotten 20 pumps off. I said embarrassingly "I came I think."

She said that's ok. I was up on my elbows and she took off my shirt. I did not understand why.

I mean I was done and it was time for me to go. But she had other ideas for me. She went back into BJ mode. That magnificent mouth went to work on my semi flaccid crank. No probs round 2 back then. She got back on and rode. The diesel pistons working, her breasts got into a rhythm that I found intoxicating. Next thing I know I am open mouth to mouth kissing her tongues rolling like a couple of mating salmon. My arms pulling her tight (Not like I needed to pull her down as gravity had a good hold on her. She ground away. Her lady hole started convulsing and she started making sounds like a new born pup. You know those mewling sounds? She stopped.

Next thing I knew I was wet from my nips to my knees. I was so crazy with heat of the moment I rolled her of (With her help otherwise I could not have done it) I performed every position I knew on her. Her bed was a sopping wet swamp of twisted wet sheets and pillows from her love juices.

Then I realized I blew 2 times in her with no protection.

I said "OMG, I forgot to use a condom." She said, and I will never forget it.

"That's ok, I want to get pregnant."

You know that fear you get when you are attacked by a grizzly bear and you know death is seconds away? That is nothing to the fear a teen boy has when he hears this.

She started laughing and let me off the hook. Her mom had her on BCP to "stabilize her hormones" At least that is what they told her dad.

I fell back on the bed exhausted, mentally and physically.

She and I banged off and on well into college until she got married. She lost all that baby fat and ended up being a lovely thick woman. Her man is lucky. I coined the phrase "Diesel banging" back in the 80s so if you heard it, I started it with Gina. Also I stopped caring what people thought. I would hang out with her and everyone knew we were getting it on.

My boys chopped and hacked at me for having a chubster GF and All I could tell them was "Dudes, it is like magic on my penis!" And it was.....but i liked her too.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
flexappeal (10-18-2020), Genetic Freak (10-18-2020)
Old 10-18-2020, 10:43 AM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 5,203 Times in 4,008 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Haha
Old 10-19-2020, 04:33 PM
Community Veteran

A.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond repute
I almost felt I was there with your brother reading this LOL
Old 10-19-2020, 08:41 PM
BUBBA289 BUBBA289 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

BUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond repute
Love your stories as always jipped!