World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 10-13-2020, 12:20 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 5,247 Times in 4,043 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
Seems like we did a lot more orals in the 80s and 90s than today from looking around on the boards. I don't mean like a lot more like dosing. I mean like we would use orals at a comparatively lower dose over most or all of the cycle. It was mostly winstrol and dianabol and maybe some crappy 2.5 mg SPA oxandrolone. It was common to take 25 mg a day of dianabol or like 6-8 2 mg winstrol a day. Shit worked. An average gym rat would do couple shots of deca and an oral. A big injectable cycle was test and EQ 3 times a week. Remember EQ was 50 mg/mL. Course you had your big dosers that were at the top in Nationals and such that would do 2 syringes a day of this or that.
I still run that way. I have no problem taking 25mg of d-bol for 8-10 weeks. In fact I never run a cycle without d-bol, winstrol or var and test.
RhinoMight (10-13-2020)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 10-13-2020, 07:17 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 5,275 Times in 3,364 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
I still run that way. I have no problem taking 25mg of d-bol for 8-10 weeks. In fact I never run a cycle without d-bol, winstrol or var and test.
I remember a couple good years. First I did a bunch of nandrolones.. laurabolin, durabolin, deca durabolin, and injectable reforvit 25 mg/mL. I did a shot like 5 days a week, sometimes two because the mg in this stuff was low. The durabolin was 50 or 100 mg/mL. I think the same for laurabolin. I blew up and made a bunch of PRs. Then I entered a different phase after a few monthw off where I would just buy 300 Stromba tabs 5 mg for a cycle and took 3 a day. That was my cycle and I looked like nails. Course I was training like 10 times a week with grappling and weights and running.
Genetic Freak (10-13-2020)
Old 10-17-2020, 08:14 AM
Worldclassbodybuilder

jrod is on a distinguished road
I just finished 7 weeks of tren a 70mg mwf and sust 375mg mwf. Doing test e 150mg/week for 8 weeks with small amounts of hcg mwf and then ill do some var for the first time in a few years, start at 50 mg/day.
I’m in my early 40s and am keeping it low from here on out.
Bloodwork is ok except my bp has been slightly elevated lately.

Last edited by jrod; 10-18-2020 at 11:15 AM.
Old 10-17-2020, 09:34 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
Seems to me that the orals synergize with an injectable base. Even further, I think they are stronger than injectables for the most part mg/mg. They are a little rougher on the body but I also don't think it's necessary to use high mg of the orals. 30 mg/d dianabol, Winstrol, maybe 40-50 mg/d Anavar or Turanabol. People want to run 100+ mg/d of these things. Such high doses are well beyond a small multiple of therapeutic dose for the most part. Therapeutic dose of stanozolol is 10 mg/d. Dianabol I think as a test replacement was like 10 mg/d. Anavar for HIV/AIDS I think is like 40-80 mg/d but that is an extreme wasting disease treated with a very mild oral.
956Vette (10-20-2020), Genetic Freak (10-17-2020), RhinoMight (10-18-2020)
Old 10-23-2020, 10:59 PM
Lumpy Moderator

The winstrol and turinabol has been strong. 20 mg/d each. I put on 3/4 of an inch on my arms cold. It's old size but hasn't been there in a while, like 6-7 years.
Genetic Freak (10-24-2020)
Old 10-23-2020, 11:05 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhinoMight View Post
A brief recap on me.

For 6 weeks I ran:
Test E 40mg ED = 280 mg/week
Winny 25mg ED = 175 mg/week
I ate fish 5 times a week and I drank a lot of water and my liver values were AMAZING. This is the best they have ever been in my life.

Then, for 4 weeks I spiraled downwards. I added
Primo 10mg ED = 70 mg/week
I stopped eating fish and I drank about 1 litre of water every day.

This lead to very increased Liver values.

I am now on:
Test E 40mg ED = 280 mg/week
Primo 10mg ED = 70 mg/week

I am back to drinking 3+ litres of water and I'm back to eating fish (salmon) 5 days a week.

I feel very good. No sluggishness. Training has not changed at all. But in my next bloodwork planned for November 1st I should be in great shape again.

Once these values check out I will try using some insulin for certain body parts. Let's see what happens.
You're using a similar cocktail as me: 250-300 of injectable base and 35-40 mg/d of DHT derivative. Mine is a little more weighted toward DHT. What's next for you?
RhinoMight (10-24-2020)
Old 10-24-2020, 06:25 PM
Donating Member

RhinoMight has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoMight has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoMight has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoMight has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoMight has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoMight has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoMight has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoMight has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoMight has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoMight has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoMight has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You're using a similar cocktail as me: 250-300 of injectable base and 35-40 mg/d of DHT derivative. Mine is a little more weighted toward DHT. What's next for you?
I have made a few changes. I am not sure where to proceed from here lol... I was very bad with my diet for 4 weeks and I got bloodwork done and as expected my lipids and LFT were not good. So I have spent 4 weeks improving them and I have some blood work being done in November to confirm this (I'll post my spreadsheet out here at the time). If all goes well then I will maintain my current "TRT+" protocol (at the very least).

Test E 20 mg ED + Test P 20 mg ED = Test @ 280 mg / week
Primo 5mg ED = 35 mg/week

The thing with me is that a lot of my work involves thinking. And when I cut Estrogen my intelligence noticeable suffers to the extent that I feel dumb. I have gone up to 770 mg / week or Test with zero gyno and zero AI's. Even when I took Primo @ 10 mg ED I felt dumb and I just cannot afford that. High E2 is really good for me work wise.

Doc and I did talk about this a while ago and we thought we would run Insulin for 1-2 workouts per week and see if that helped add some size and fullness to me.

I haven't thought about this much. I know I don't want to run Mast... I did consider Superdrol because it is similar to Winstrol on a molecular level. We also discussed just doing a short 6 week blast of Test @ 1gram + Winny in high doses and then Sdrol for 3 weeks...I don't know. What do you suggest? I'm out of ideas and I am very much so open to yours
The Following User Says Thank You to RhinoMight For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (10-24-2020)
Old 10-24-2020, 09:13 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhinoMight View Post
I have made a few changes. I am not sure where to proceed from here lol... I was very bad with my diet for 4 weeks and I got bloodwork done and as expected my lipids and LFT were not good. So I have spent 4 weeks improving them and I have some blood work being done in November to confirm this (I'll post my spreadsheet out here at the time). If all goes well then I will maintain my current "TRT+" protocol (at the very least).

Test E 20 mg ED + Test P 20 mg ED = Test @ 280 mg / week
Primo 5mg ED = 35 mg/week

The thing with me is that a lot of my work involves thinking. And when I cut Estrogen my intelligence noticeable suffers to the extent that I feel dumb. I have gone up to 770 mg / week or Test with zero gyno and zero AI's. Even when I took Primo @ 10 mg ED I felt dumb and I just cannot afford that. High E2 is really good for me work wise.

Doc and I did talk about this a while ago and we thought we would run Insulin for 1-2 workouts per week and see if that helped add some size and fullness to me.

I haven't thought about this much. I know I don't want to run Mast... I did consider Superdrol because it is similar to Winstrol on a molecular level. We also discussed just doing a short 6 week blast of Test @ 1gram + Winny in high doses and then Sdrol for 3 weeks...I don't know. What do you suggest? I'm out of ideas and I am very much so open to yours
I think we have to ramp up and then back down to normal physiologic levels or the drugs become ineffective. It's good that you're doing bloods frequently. My guess is your HDL will be low and HDL a little high. I don't worry much about this sicne itis temporary and the whole statin industry was built on faulty data in my view.

About the brain fog, I get it with nandrolones and also when I come completely off or I crash my E. I also have to stay sharp for my daily job and in my career. At some points it will be necessary to tolerate short periods in this state.

AS far as what's next? hard to say. You seem to do well with lower doses. For em it would depend on what way I wanted to go. If I wanted to put on size I would do TEst/EQ/NPP. These three work really well together for me personally. It aint pretty but size coems with it. If I was to push leaner I would go Test/Mast and maybe some winstrol. Really what's next for me is drop the orals and do another blend at 200-250 mg/w and then just TRT 100 mg/w for a while after that. Then in a couple months ramp things back up again.
Old 10-25-2020, 01:25 PM
Donating Member

RhinoMight has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoMight has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoMight has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoMight has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoMight has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoMight has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoMight has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoMight has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoMight has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoMight has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoMight has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I think we have to ramp up and then back down to normal physiologic levels or the drugs become ineffective. It's good that you're doing bloods frequently. My guess is your HDL will be low and HDL a little high. I don't worry much about this sicne itis temporary and the whole statin industry was built on faulty data in my view.
Same. I'm not worried about my HDL/LDL values so much. My LFT went a bit off because I stopped drinking water and eating fish but as soon as I fix that I know my next reports will be very very good.

I have not considered ramping up the doses. I will think on this. Thank you.

Quote:
About the brain fog, I get it with nandrolones and also when I come completely off or I crash my E. I also have to stay sharp for my daily job and in my career. At some points it will be necessary to tolerate short periods in this state.
YES! Same! When I took Deca I became a real emotionless asshole lol...When I crash my E I lose all libido and I feel dumb and I require to have my wits about me similar to you. SO I will need to plan these things once I understand how the clinic is functioning.

Quote:
AS far as what's next? hard to say. You seem to do well with lower doses. For em it would depend on what way I wanted to go. If I wanted to put on size I would do TEst/EQ/NPP. These three work really well together for me personally. It aint pretty but size coems with it. If I was to push leaner I would go Test/Mast and maybe some winstrol. Really what's next for me is drop the orals and do another blend at 200-250 mg/w and then just TRT 100 mg/w for a while after that. Then in a couple months ramp things back up again.
I've actually run out of Winny for the last 12 days so I am just on Test E 20 mg + Test P 20 mg Every Day (280 mg / week of Test).

I think once my bloodwork in done in November (next week) I will bring Winstrol back and I will do some Insulin to see how I like it. I will run Insulin for 1-2 workouts per week. The issue is that I need to prepare for it and buy BCAAs or EAAs and other shit that is just annoying to spend money on lol. I might just add some Dbol or Primo or something. I will consider Deca and EQ for Winter when I think the work load at the clinic will be less.

Thank you for the ideas.
Old 10-25-2020, 05:44 PM
Lumpy Moderator

I never used insulin. My body isn't geared for it nor whould I want to push things that way. Am carb sensitive. So I would most likely just get fat before long. The only way I would consider using it would be if I was a competitive BBer and wanted to go hyperemic after a severe deplete to fill in before going on stage.