World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Old 10-17-2020, 04:41 PM
Pig Vomit Pig Vomit Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Pig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond repute
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...701_story.html

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/washington-post/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/american-truth-today/

Last edited by Pig Vomit; 10-17-2020 at 04:44 PM.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 10-17-2020, 05:26 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 5,273 Times in 3,363 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Look you can look a at the MSM for your stories. I'll stick to digging a bit more and going through documents. I'm not going to argue with you. I'll vote conservative. You vote for who you think is best for you and your future. This is looking a lot like 1917 Russia or 1864 US. If Trump was the man you think he is he would have done what Erdogon did about 5-6 years ago.
Old 10-17-2020, 05:43 PM
Community Veteran

Pig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond repute
I'll quiet down now because I'm sure most here don't want to hear it and no minds are going to be changed. But I will leave you with one last video, from today's campaign stop. Stable genius?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1317582049365139456
Old 10-17-2020, 09:11 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 5,273 Times in 3,363 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig Vomit View Post
I'll quiet down now because I'm sure most here don't want to hear it and no minds are going to be changed. But I will leave you with one last video, from today's campaign stop. Stable genius?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1317582049365139456
Yeah I remeber that,

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-south-dakota/
Old 10-19-2020, 10:25 AM
WCBB Veteran

Roughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond repute
And now we know!

Breaking: DNI confirms Hunter's laptop is NOT Russian disinformation

Headline: BREAKING: Director Of National Intelligence confirms Hunter Biden laptop ‘Not part of some Russian disinformation campaign’

What's Up: Possibly the biggest story of the last two weeks in the 2020 campaign swirls around Joe Biden, his son Hunter, and claims that the former VP's son was peddling access to his father and charging millions of dollars to entities in foreign countries. Democrats have floated the theory the entire thing is a Russian disinformation campaign. Today, the Director of National Intelligence debunked that theory.

Quote: "'Let me be clear, the intelligence community doesn’t believe that because there is no intelligence that supports and we shared no intelligence with chairman Schiff or any other member of Congress that Hunter Biden’s laptop is part of some Russian disinformation campaign,' he continued. 'It’s simply not true.'" — DailyWire.com
Old 10-19-2020, 10:29 AM
Community Veteran

New York Post Published Hunter Biden Report Amid Newsroom Doubts
Some reporters withheld their bylines and questioned the credibility of an article that made the tabloid’s front page on Wednesday.

Also, this. Ratcliffe is not qualified and is Trump's lying lackey.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_R...can_politician)

President Donald Trump announced on July 28, 2019, that he intended to nominate Ratcliffe to replace Dan Coats as Director of National Intelligence. Trump expressed confidence Ratcliffe could "rein in" intelligence agencies which he asserted had "run amok."

Ratcliffe has little experience in national security or national intelligence and is reported to have demonstrated little engagement on the matters as a congressman. Trump's intent to nominate Ratcliffe became controversial when he was found to have misrepresented his role in prosecuting terrorism and immigration cases. On February 29, 2020, Sen. Mark Warner, vicechair of the Senate Intelligence Committee warned Trump against nominating Ratcliffe.

Ratcliffe is well known for criticizing the FBI and the special counsel investigation as being biased against Trump. Ratcliffe has also alleged that Russian interference may have benefited Trump's 2016 rival candidate Hillary Clinton more than it benefited Trump. American intelligence agencies, the Senate Intelligence Committee and Robert Mueller have maintained that Russia interfered to help Trump. A week before Trump's announcement, Ratcliffe had argued that the special counsel investigation put Trump "below the law" because it declined to exonerate Trump. Later, Ratcliffe claimed on Fox News that the special counsel investigation's report was not written by special counsel Robert Mueller, but by "Hillary Clinton’s de facto legal team".

Democrats asserted Ratcliffe was unqualified and too partisan to serve in such a role, which is historically considered relatively nonpartisan. Some Republicans also privately expressed discontent with his selection and concerns about his ability to be confirmed. However, Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr and Senator John Cornyn expressed confidence in him. Democratic senators including Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and Ron Wyden, a member of the Intelligence Committee, said that Ratcliffe’s only qualification for the office appeared to be "blind loyalty" to Trump, noting that he has promoted some of Trump’s conspiracy theories about the Russia investigation and has called for prosecution of Trump’s political enemies. Several former members of the intelligence community expressed concerns that Ratcliffe's appointment risked politicizing intelligence work. They expressed fear that with Ratcliffe as DNI, Trump would in effect be assuming personal control over the intelligence community, which would then be expected to tell him only what he wants to hear. They stressed the need for intelligence to be "candid, truthful and accurate even if it is unpleasant and does not confirm to the biases of the president".

On August 2, 2019, Trump said in a tweet that he was withdrawing Ratcliffe's name from nomination, claiming that mainstream media scrutiny of Ratcliffe (though using the "lamestream" pejorative in the actual message) was unfair, and would result in "months of slander and libel," while White House sources said that Trump had become concerned about Ratcliffe's chances for confirmation, following feedback from some Republican senators. Speaking to reporters later that day, Trump insisted the press had treated Ratcliffe unfairly, but he also stated that he liked the way the press vetted his nominees, saying "You vet for me." In his formal statement withdrawing from consideration, Ratcliffe said, "I do not wish for a national security and intelligence debate surrounding my confirmation, however untrue, to become a purely political and partisan issue. The country we all love deserves that it be treated as an American issue. Accordingly, I have asked the President to nominate someone other than me for this position."

On February 28, 2020, President Donald Trump publicly announced Ratcliffe to be his nominee for Director of National Intelligence. The nomination came to the U.S. Senate on March 3, 2020. The U.S. Select Senate Committee on Intelligence held hearings on May 5, 2020, which started with a letter from former U.S. Attorney General John Ashcroft in favor of the nomination. U.S. Senator John Cornyn introduced Ratcliffe and supported his nomination. The Committee later voted in favor of the nomination on May 19, 2020.

Ratcliffe was confirmed by the Senate on May 21, 2020 by a vote of 49 to 44. He was sworn in on May 26.

Thirty-five days before the November 2020 election, Ratcliffe declassifed 2016 Russian disinformation that asserted Hillary Clinton had personally approved a scheme to associate Trump with Vladmir Putin and Russian hacking of the Democratic National Committee. Ratcliffe provided the disinformation to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, who publicly released it. The disinformation had been previously rejected as baseless by the Republican-controlled Senate Intelligence Committee. Ratcliffe acknowledged in a letter to Graham that the intelligence community "does not know the accuracy of this allegation or the extent to which the Russian intelligence analysis may reflect exaggeration or fabrication."

Last edited by Pig Vomit; 10-19-2020 at 10:58 AM.
Old 10-19-2020, 11:59 AM
WCBB Veteran

Roughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond repute
Your point being? One has nothing to do with the other. It's the Dems straw man to shift focus off the question at hand. Did Trump collude with Russia? No it was the Democrats. Did Biden use his influence as Vice President to enrich his son and himself? There is no doubt now. Argue all you want. Its like Biden said, we prefer the facts over truth.
Old 10-19-2020, 12:15 PM
Administrator

Thanked 3,134 Times in 2,369 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
PV, your links on all your links do nothing but talk negative as a hit job on the Trump staff, Giuliani, and those involved. They have not done one iota of research on this story. They are giving their opinion. Do me a favor, stop posting hit jobs from sources that do nothing but speak negative of the topic or of the Trump campaign, and actually post links to sources that have actually done research on it, and investigated it. They all tried to investigate Trump the last 3.5 years, and were dead wrong on everything, but all of a sudden, they cannot find sources to investigate this story on Biden? That is garbage reporting. They all have sources and could follow up on this story if they wanted to find facts, but instead, what they are doing, as evidence in your links, are giving hatred opinions.

Again, you are doing nothing but posting biased sources and editorials, and I could do the same by posting a dozen Fox news or OAAN links stating the opposite of what you are posting.

Wikipedia is not a reliable source man. Anybody can add what they want to it. Ratcliffe has had an outstanding, polished career as a politician, but as soon as he was hired into the organization, people want to write OPINIONATED hit jobs on him. Those are not facts.

If the FBI did their job like they were supposed to, then nobody would criticize them. They have had this info for over a year now and have done nothing, so I don't blame it for coming out like it has to bring attention to a possible fraudulant family that would be running for president.
Old 10-19-2020, 01:23 PM
WCBB Veteran

Yep.