World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 12-12-2017, 07:06 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,395 Times in 2,771 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
I used nandrolones as a base in the late 80s and 90s. First couple years it just made my dick numb but very anabolic. Then it started t give me ED that would last for months after I stopped using it. Then I went off all PEDs for 10 years and my junk went back to normal but it took over a year. Then late in life I got 10 grams of it, NPP, and used it at 300 mg/w in the mix for 2 cycles without issue. Then the third round of it my junk stopped working. It took a good 6 months to get up and running normal again. Thing is nandrolones are really anabolic and help with arthritic joints. So what do I do..... get another 10 grams is what I did.
Heady Muscle (12-12-2017)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 12-12-2017, 04:54 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,143 Times in 1,647 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Great thread, not sure what to add, lol

My time was more in the 90's, mainly around mid-90's onward. Searle Anavar had not been around for awhile at that point, but I remember reading about it and talking to a few guys at the gym about it. That and Syntex's Mexican Anadrol 2902 pills were still being raved and already missed by the large guys around town. Again, just missed that period of getting the chance to use it. Same with pretty much any company from the 80's, including the original finajet and parabolan too. I can name them all, including CIBA dbol, and American Winstrol, etc, etc.

There were some pretty big guys in my neck of the woods (central Cali), but none like other parts of the state. A guy who I used to buy Indonesian Syntex Dbol from here in town, back in the 90's, I found out just passed away at the end of summer. He was only in his late 40's, like 47 years old or something like that. I hadn't seen him in forever, so not sure what his cause of death was from.

I agree on the less is more dosings, especially as you get older. 10 years ago, I would have been all out, but now, especially with kids and so many other priorities, I don't want to drop dead and have some other fukktard raising my kids. That thought bothers me to no end when I think about it happening....heck, at least give me until they are young adults, lol. Staying consistent is the key to growth and good health anyway....if you are only eating healthy and going to the gym sometimes (or when on), you will never make progress, no matter how many drugs you take. You can make a lot of progress using low-decent amount of AAS/HGH as long as you are consistent, and still grow and stay healthy. There is no need for this 3+ grams of shit you see nowadays from users unless they are tops at nationals or pro (but a case could be made on why anybody would want to go that high).

I'm probably all over the place on this post, I'm at work and keep getting pulled away and come back trying to keep on point. lol

Last edited by MR. BMJ; 12-12-2017 at 05:56 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to MR. BMJ For This Useful Post:
Heady Muscle (12-14-2017)
Old 12-16-2017, 10:16 AM
Massimo1 Massimo1 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Massimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant future
I am 66 now. Using since my early 40's. I have to say, take your bloodwork very, very seriously. That includes hormones, thyroid, LH, FSH, triglycerides, cholesterol, red blood cells, hematocrit, prostate, and whatever else you can think of. Lots of potential problems could be lurking, especially as you age, as I am starting to find out. Oh yeah, and find a doc you can be honest with!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Massimo1 For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (01-11-2018), Heady Muscle (12-16-2017), TommyD (01-12-2018), trip (12-17-2017)
Old 01-11-2018, 02:51 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Dlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond repute
I can honestly say that I never went over 800 mgs/ wk and never over 10 wks on cycle. I firmly believe that by limiting AAS use over the 37 yrs I have been bodybuilding has been the best course for me. Being able to train intensely for looong periods of time naturally is the key to a quality physique and longevity in this crazy game, IMO.

A person must love training at all times, not just while on cycle. AAS, when used correctly, are mind blowing. There is nothing that compares to the feeling of being " ON ". This is where the younger bodybuilder MUST develop a very strong mind set. The end of a person's cycle is not the end of the world!!! Keep training and eating fairly clean and be consistent . Don't count the days till you can start a new cycle. The longer you are " off " the better the gains will be while " on ". Also, by making yourself wait longer between cycles the amounts of AAS needed to achieve the desired effect will stay at a reasonable level.

This mind set is not easy!! You wouldn't be a bodybuilder in the first place if everything was easily attainable. We're in this sport cause most people can't do what it takes over a lifetime to achieve. It's something to be proud of man. Be smart and you'll be that " Badass" 70 yr old that everyone talks about!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dlolson35 For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (01-11-2018), Glycomann (01-11-2018), Heady Muscle (01-11-2018), MetalatWork (01-11-2018)
Old 01-11-2018, 07:53 PM
WCBB Veteran

Heady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlolson35 View Post
I can honestly say that I never went over 800 mgs/ wk and never over 10 wks on cycle. I firmly believe that by limiting AAS use over the 37 yrs I have been bodybuilding has been the best course for me. Being able to train intensely for looong periods of time naturally is the key to a quality physique and longevity in this crazy game, IMO.

A person must love training at all times, not just while on cycle. AAS, when used correctly, are mind blowing. There is nothing that compares to the feeling of being " ON ". This is where the younger bodybuilder MUST develop a very strong mind set. The end of a person's cycle is not the end of the world!!! Keep training and eating fairly clean and be consistent . Don't count the days till you can start a new cycle. The longer you are " off " the better the gains will be while " on ". Also, by making yourself wait longer between cycles the amounts of AAS needed to achieve the desired effect will stay at a reasonable level.

This mind set is not easy!! You wouldn't be a bodybuilder in the first place if everything was easily attainable. We're in this sport cause most people can't do what it takes over a lifetime to achieve. It's something to be proud of man. Be smart and you'll be that " Badass" 70 yr old that everyone talks about!!!
Awesome! Very well said.
The Following User Says Thank You to Heady Muscle For This Useful Post:
Dlolson35 (01-12-2018)
Old 01-12-2018, 03:43 AM
Community Veteran

Dawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant future
Great thread. Damn I'm a rookie in the field of AAS compared to some of you guys haha. I'm 54 & been pumping iron for 40 years. I started lifting for football & wrestling in jr high. I can still remember the football height & weight chart when I was in 8th grade - 5'10 & 171 lbs at 14. I grew really quick - my dad and most of my uncles on his side of the family were strong and athletic. A couple months after lifting I started buying the muscle mags - seen Arnold, Lou, Robby, etc and got bitten by the bug and lifting has been in my blood ever since.

When I was 16, some of the older gym rats at the Nautilus Club told me I had alot of potential and should do a bodybuilding show. I weighed 205, and cut down to 190 and did so. I was addicted and did a few shows in my youth and did well. I had been preached to many times in school from the coaches about how bad steroids was for you, they will give you cancer, blah blah blah. I started to realize if I ever was going to do anything in this game, I would have to do AAS. So I said fukk it no way I'm messing with AAS & just been hitting it hardcore ever since. I keep telling myself one day I might do a masters show - we will see.

I had always been accused of being on juice ever since 17 y.o. In the beginning it sucked, but as the years went by, I actually took it as a compliment. So as the decades passed, one day when I was 39, I was in the gym and one of the regulars asks me what I'm running. I told him I've never ran gear. He didn't believe me, then proceeds to tell me what he's taking and that he's getting ready for a show. I had seen the recent progress he was making and it was amazing. That day was an epiphany - it was if I was hit in the head with a brick and I said to myself "Man wtf are you doing! You're gonna be 40 soon, and if you ever wanna see what you can do, the time is NOW!" haha.

Soooo, this was in 2002, I went online and read everything I could. I found anabolex, EF, Bass's site with all the articles, and intense-training (IT). IT became my new home. I read damn near every post by Lifts, VJ, Deacon, BigsickD, Gilly, Johnny B and others that appeared in the know. After researching for about 6 months, I finally place an order overseas - got 20 Niles sust and 180 naps. Before I started cycle I was 245 and fairly hard for a natty guy at that weight. I remember the awesome feeling of seeing the poundages in the gym start soaring again like when I was a n00b to the weights 25 years prior. The pumps were insane, the veins started to pop, BUT, being a n00b and naive, I was somewhat disappointed bcoz I ignorantly figured I would end up being like 280 and cut and benching 600 lbs haha! I ran a 10 week cycle, and put on 15 lbs, but denser at the same time.

So ever since coming to the darkside, I've dabbled with cycles - usually 12-16 weekers and come off the same time or longer. Five of those years I was completely off when I lived abroad. My largest cycle was test e@750mg ew, deca@500mg ew, tren e@400 mg ew, kick started with M1T. I got up to 280 and was a beast with alot of bloat. That was by far the biggest cycle - most are usually test only or sometimes a little deca added in for the joints. But I still have yet to try many compounds - I've only tried test, deca, tren a & e, drol, dbol, m1t, var (bunk), eq (shit quality, so stopped early). Whenever I'm off for a long time, I usually drop down to 235, and when on I usually go around 250-255. As BMJ mentioned earlier, at my age and with a young child to raise, I don't plan on doing no big or crazy cycles again. Also, I feel alot better at 250 when on than 280 and breathing heavy all the time. Not healthy for sure for an older fart.

Sooo, that's my book haha! In some ways, I wish I grew up with a G or a BMJ in the gym when I was younger and dabbled with some gear in my prime to see what I could do. On the other hand, had I messed with gear in my 20's, who knows what my health would be like now, so end of the day, no regrets.

- I attached a pic when I was 16 backstage at my first show, and other pic at my biggest when I was 44'ish & around 280 - 90lbs diff. Just wish I had that 16 y.o waist to go with it haha.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me.jpg (74.2 KB, 14 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawgpound_Hank For This Useful Post:
Big B (01-12-2018), MR. BMJ  (01-12-2018), trip (01-12-2018)
Old 01-12-2018, 03:52 AM
Big B Big B Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 2,573 Times in 2,263 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
^damn, didn’t start til you were 39?! Wow...
Old 01-12-2018, 04:27 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,612 Times in 1,336 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
nice post dawgpound, same time line and mindset, different body though, lol
Old 01-12-2018, 07:28 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,395 Times in 2,771 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Hank I think you're better off now that you started so late.