World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Supplement Discussion forums

Shoutbox

Supplement Discussion forums Everything you want to know about supplements. Discussion forums for bodybuilding supplements regarding muscle gain and weight loss

Old 11-11-2017, 11:05 AM
jipped genes jipped genes Is Off Line

Thanked 2,471 Times in 1,873 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone use chaga mashrooms?

I ordered some (and lion's mane) from host defense which is paul stamets company. He did a JRE podcast and i found if fascinating.

anyway, chaga is supposed to increase athletic performance AND reduce inflamation.

I will let yall know what I find when I try it.

https://draxe.com/chaga-mushroom/

--Thomas Jefferson

if ignorance is bliss than i am very blessed.

Tact is for people who are not witty enough to use sarcasm.

“Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”
Plato
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 11-11-2017, 02:37 PM
redflag redflag Is Off Line
Community Veteran

redflag has a reputation beyond reputeredflag has a reputation beyond reputeredflag has a reputation beyond reputeredflag has a reputation beyond reputeredflag has a reputation beyond reputeredflag has a reputation beyond reputeredflag has a reputation beyond reputeredflag has a reputation beyond reputeredflag has a reputation beyond reputeredflag has a reputation beyond reputeredflag has a reputation beyond repute
I saw the podcast. Very enlightening. I was thinking of trying some of the items from his collection also. Looking forward to your feed back.
Old 11-11-2017, 04:17 PM
WCBB Veteran

StCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond repute
Nope, only magic ones, lol. Pretty crazy California is trying to legalize them. I train with a guy who said his brother is over in Europe(can't remember the country) and said you can buy shroom kits in gas stations....... I was thinking of getting some lions mane to try though. That was a super interesting podcast.
Old 11-11-2017, 11:28 PM
Community Veteran

BUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond repute
Excited to hear your feedback. And yeah that was an awesome episode! I like mushrooms ��
Old 11-11-2017, 11:30 PM
Community Veteran

BUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StCLineman View Post
Nope, only magic ones, lol. Pretty crazy California is trying to legalize them. I train with a guy who said his brother is over in Europe(can't remember the country) and said you can buy shroom kits in gas stations....... I was thinking of getting some lions mane to try though. That was a super interesting podcast.
Probably the Netherlands. You can buy them online here too. It's super easy to pull off too if you buy ready-made spawn jars/bags.
The Following User Says Thank You to BUBBA289 For This Useful Post:
StCLineman (11-12-2017)
Old 11-12-2017, 08:01 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,497 Times in 1,244 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
roflmao, i had listened to half of it, and just got back to it this am

and it was right at his talk on lions mane, which, fwiw, only one ever heard had real data in reference to alzheimers, and it makes sense....so i was just on the site, man, there is a ton of stuff
Old 11-12-2017, 10:47 AM

jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Glad I am not alone. I will play with dose and let y'all know. I really became interested in lion's mane as my wife was diagnosed a few years ago with neuropathy from charcot marie toothe. It erodes the myelin in the extremities.

lion's mane is supposed to help, at worst slow progression of the disease or at best improve nerve function by helping the body build up myelin.

I will also take the lion's mane to protect my brain. I Muay Thai box and box at a local camp. i am not very good and take a lot of blows. the lion's mane (and chaga) are supposed to help mitigate the accumulation of the amyloid beta plaques which lead to CTE from concussions and alzheimers.

also the chaga as in the link I posted is supposed to be very beneficial. even if benefits are only a minimalist it is still good. all the small good things we do for our bodies are cumulative. they add up for positive benefits.

--Thomas Jefferson

“Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”
Plato
Old 11-12-2017, 10:50 AM

Oh, i LOVE magic mushrooms. some guys liked weed, some liked alcohol and some liked hard stuff when we were young. I liked tripping! ALOT!!!!!!!!!

I told my wife save alcohol and caffeine it is the only drug i would do in my adult life. Some day I will get some and do a 1 hr float while tripping. I might learn how to communicate with trees or something. HAHAHA

--Thomas Jefferson

Plato
Old 11-12-2017, 02:09 PM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,497 Times in 1,244 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
lol, been on several trips