World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Medical and Physical Therapy questions

Medical and Physical Therapy questions A place to talk about current and or past injuries and possibly how to deal with those injuries. Any advice should not be considered as medical advice, but rather from one person to another as you might ask a friend.

Old 10-17-2019, 12:22 PM
Community Veteran

Killer is on a distinguished road
You can look for one who is also specialized in Active Release Technique.

But if you are a head forward posture, rounded shoulder, kyphosis individual, then stretching and strengthening along with daily body awareness is the way to go.

A simple way to start is get in your car, sit up straight, and adjust the rearview mirror that you can see clearly. Now, as you drive, and you lose sight of your mirror, sit back up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Killer For This Useful Post:
jipped genes (11-14-2019), MR. BMJ  (10-18-2019)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 10-23-2019, 10:37 PM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,444 Times in 2,502 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
I have a love/hate with chiropractors.
My ex BIL is a chiro & popped my hip back in place once because he looked at me and said it was twisted in the socket. Felt great after.
Few weeks later did it again batting, thought I’d pulled a groin. He fixed me again.
Few years later I screwed my back up so bad I could hardly walk. Went to the spine clinic. Doc didn’t even look at me, just wrote a script. This was a Friday.On my way home to pick up script I see a chiro’s sign my secretary demanded I go to. Went in, he took X-ray, made adjustments and I’ll be ranged, I was walking normal. Told me to come back on Monday. Sunday I’m going to church, walk out of house slip on ice and bust my butt down 4 steps off the back porch. Lay there for a few seconds and realize I’m okay. Get up go to church and halfway through I can barely stand it. Go back to chiro Monday and snap pop I’m good again. Stuck with him for a couple years. He retired and I see the guy that took over his business. A few months later he is doing his routine gives me the “three it is” I heard nor felt nothing. That night I was in fing pain. Herniated 2 discs and ended up having injections and I haven’t been back since.
Old 10-24-2019, 05:55 PM
Dakota Dakota Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Dakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond repute
I think it is harder to get results on us thick guys. They have more trouble manipulating us. There are times when Chiro is definitely the answer but some of them make some outlandish claims on what they can heal.

I have had them save my butt a number of times over the years.

I now have an inversion bed and if I use it faithfully it works wonders.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dakota For This Useful Post:
Friggemall (10-24-2019), Genetic Freak (10-24-2019)
Old 10-24-2019, 08:59 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 4,052 Times in 3,203 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
I have never went, but I am thinking about going. The middle of my back is jacked up and my neck is in pain all the time. I have had a lot of lower extremity injuries, so my alignment could be off. I am basically in pain laying down, sitting or standing. Flexiril does not do anything. Putting a lot of pressure on it provides some relief.
Old 11-14-2019, 07:08 AM

Thanked 3,732 Times in 2,888 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
GF, look for an airrosti guy near you. I swear it has changed my life. WAY better than chiro for me. AND they do not have you come back 2X a week for 2 months.

It is 3-4 times and normal for me the pain is reduced by 70%.

It hurts but you are a super tough guy, if my weak sauce self can do it you can my brother.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."