World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > Friends Remembered

Friends Remembered Friends and members that paved the way for these forums. Friend that we have come to love and respect . Gone, but not forgotten

Old 04-12-2022, 04:03 PM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 4,750 Times in 3,322 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Cedric McMillan has Passed Away at 44 years young

Another brother in iron is gone. So many in the last two years have take the stairway to heaven. Cedric was an incredibly nice human being. He had a bad couple years with breaking his hand and major stomach issues that put him in the hospital where he stopped breathing and still did a show. Haters going to hate but as always don't know the details. When he spoke to you, he never looked around, he spoke directly to you and he deserves nothing but respect.

RIP Cedric Take your seat next to George, Shawn & John and watch over us

Last edited by Friggemall; 04-13-2022 at 09:44 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Friggemall For This Useful Post:
Estrogen Guy (04-13-2022), Jester (04-13-2022), ~R~F~G~ (04-12-2022)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 04-12-2022, 04:11 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 8,205 Times in 6,076 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
RIP brother

Redcon1
Old 04-12-2022, 04:20 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,242 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a little shocked. I thought he was one of the more healthy guys on the pro scene. I know he has some ulcer issues but still though he was among the fittest simply because of his military service.

Edit: I didn't follow or know about his heart and COVID issue last December. Sorry to see him go. Very sad.

Last edited by Glycomann; 04-12-2022 at 04:30 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Glycomann For This Useful Post:
Friggemall (04-13-2022)
Old 04-12-2022, 10:52 PM
Veteran

Determined. has a reputation beyond reputeDetermined. has a reputation beyond reputeDetermined. has a reputation beyond reputeDetermined. has a reputation beyond reputeDetermined. has a reputation beyond reputeDetermined. has a reputation beyond reputeDetermined. has a reputation beyond reputeDetermined. has a reputation beyond reputeDetermined. has a reputation beyond reputeDetermined. has a reputation beyond reputeDetermined. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
I'm a little shocked. I thought he was one of the more healthy guys on the pro scene. I know he has some ulcer issues but still though he was among the fittest simply because of his military service.

Edit: I didn't follow or know about his heart and COVID issue last December. Sorry to see him go. Very sad.
Iím like you on this, very shocking to see him go so early.
The Following User Says Thank You to Determined. For This Useful Post:
Friggemall (04-13-2022)
Old 04-13-2022, 09:49 AM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 4,750 Times in 3,322 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post

He had a rough go for a while. I saw and spoke with him at the Arnold and he was hopeful he was on the recovery road and getting things figured out. My buddy was talking to him about going with his coach who is ultra good with stomach issues and caring for his clients health and longevity.
Old 04-14-2022, 10:20 AM
trip trip Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 2,745 Times in 2,238 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
RIP.....man oh man...a great man!