World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin

Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin Discuss peptide cycles, doses, how to mix HGH, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and many other anabolic Peptides

Old 06-18-2022, 03:55 AM
Massimo1 Massimo1 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Massimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant future
I found this on PubMed. I don't have a subscription to read through it, but perhaps someone here does. It mentions organs.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22342983/
Myostatin: more than just a regulator of muscle mass

Abstract

The presence of sufficient skeletal muscle mass is of paramount importance for body function and the myostatin cascade is known to inhibit muscle growth in mammals. In addition, myostatin seems to have an important role in the cross-talk between skeletal muscle and adipose tissue and is involved in insulin sensitivity. In this article we highlight the latest developments related to the myostatin system, emphasizing therapeutic implications for wasting diseases and also the involvement of the system in other organs, in addition to skeletal muscle, such as heart or adipose tissue. Moreover, we highlight the possible role of the myostatin system in the cross-talk between skeletal muscle and adipose tissue, an important aspect that deserves consideration in wasting diseases.

Old 06-18-2022, 07:50 AM

Thanked 6,377 Times in 4,754 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
So I have been doing a little research.

I was worried about the heart. Seems two help the heart and vascular system cope better. Read the first article and see what you think. Second is about Myocardial Infarction and how it helps after this.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29192067/

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Old 06-19-2022, 07:27 AM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 7,987 Times in 5,943 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
So I have been doing a little research.

I was worried about the heart. Seems two help the heart and vascular system cope better. Read the first article and see what you think. Second is about Myocardial Infarction and how it helps after this.

In the first study they say there is no significant growth of the heart, but that is a play on words, because if you look in the results the heart did grow in the mice where the myostatin was inhibited over a very short period of time. All other results looked really positive.

I always loved the "significant" definition in science, more than 10% or if you alters results. You can abuse the sh*t out of that word in a report. I do it all the time.

No one gives a f**k about you once it inconveniences them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Genetic Freak For This Useful Post:
jipped genes (06-20-2022)