World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding Discussion forum

Bodybuilding Discussion forum Worldclassbodybuilding Adult Bodybuilding forum dedicated to the discussion of bodybuilding training and weightlifting advice

Old 06-09-2022, 08:06 AM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 4,750 Times in 3,322 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
This is 26 months from my first check in in early January 2020 to yesterday morning. Iím not giving him all the credit here obviously but coach was a big part of this. Iíve learned so much.

Notice I weigh the same lol
Your coach is good and pays attention and talks to his clients. I miss him when it comes to how he develops a person. I'd still be with him if I had not had some of the "top" guys bs me and fall through like a brick and one steal my $$. He'll be at the olympia this year as he finally got a female client qualified and I'll call him a punk ass bitch to his face LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to Friggemall For This Useful Post:
Darkness (06-09-2022)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 06-09-2022, 11:54 AM
Community Veteran

1bigun11 has a reputation beyond repute1bigun11 has a reputation beyond repute1bigun11 has a reputation beyond repute1bigun11 has a reputation beyond repute1bigun11 has a reputation beyond repute1bigun11 has a reputation beyond repute1bigun11 has a reputation beyond repute1bigun11 has a reputation beyond repute1bigun11 has a reputation beyond repute1bigun11 has a reputation beyond repute1bigun11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This is 26 months from my first check in in early January 2020 to yesterday morning. Iím not giving him all the credit here obviously but coach was a big part of this. Iíve learned so much.

You look great man. Congrats!
Old 06-09-2022, 12:02 PM
Community Veteran

1bigun11 has a reputation beyond repute1bigun11 has a reputation beyond repute1bigun11 has a reputation beyond repute1bigun11 has a reputation beyond repute1bigun11 has a reputation beyond repute1bigun11 has a reputation beyond repute1bigun11 has a reputation beyond repute1bigun11 has a reputation beyond repute1bigun11 has a reputation beyond repute1bigun11 has a reputation beyond repute1bigun11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggemall View Post
I have a very poor opinion of online coaching today.

Most of these guys...pros, influencesers and such take on too many people, cookie cut programs and are dickheads. They don't know what a coach is to their internet clients. Don't listen to the clients and keep pushing their bs programs. They don't give a shit just want to bring in the $$. But they are constantly promoting their top athletes that they are actually giving their time to. The days of the John Meadows class acts are gone IMO.
I think most coaches are placebos. They work to the extent you believe they will work, and plus once you commit to getting coached you also tend to commit more attention to your diet and workouts. Other than that I don't put much stock in them.

Nobody knows your body like you do. Buy Blood and Guts by Dorian Yates, eat a little more to bulk and a little less to cut, and you will be surprised what you can do on your own.
Old 06-22-2022, 01:52 PM
Community Veteran

Massimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
I always liked Skip. If I was to hire an online coach I think he would be the one I would reach out to first. Our personalities mesh.
I think the personality match really is important. I've looked into a lot of online coaches and emailed with several. I had criteria: someone not in the 20s or early 30s, someone with a wide experience of different body types and related needs, able to plan around my injuries, experience with older clients since our needs and capabilities are quite specific, understanding of how to work with diabetic clients. For example, I am a member of the diabetic mass and fitness group on FB and they have programs and books, but they are mostly aimed at type 1 diabetics and type 2 on insulin, which I am not on.
Old 06-22-2022, 03:27 PM
Rock Diesel Rock Diesel Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Rock Diesel is on a distinguished road
I've never had a coach, but from everything I've heard I feel like it's a mixed bag with some good coaches and some obviously terrible ones. I think once a person gets so known, it's hard to give the same amount of attention to everyone, so you see most of the focus on the top guys/gals and less attention on the lower totem poll. The problem is a lot of these guys get wrapped up in the money and don't know (some probably don't care) when to stop taking on new clients.

I've seen some guys do extremely well with a lesser known, well experienced and knowledgeable local coach. I've seen a lot of guys get ripped off by some of the top of the line well known names because they just don't have time for the lower totem poll. I'm sure there are exceptions to each, but ultimately the right person with the right coach can do some great things. The key is the right coach.
Old 06-22-2022, 10:21 PM
Stickler Stickler Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Stickler is a splendid one to beholdStickler is a splendid one to beholdStickler is a splendid one to beholdStickler is a splendid one to beholdStickler is a splendid one to beholdStickler is a splendid one to beholdStickler is a splendid one to beholdStickler is a splendid one to beholdStickler is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

....in A brother! Looking good.