World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > MMA and UFC Discussions

MMA and UFC Discussions MMA Forum is a mixed martial art forum dedicated to the different arts of MMA and the UFC results & The Ultimate Fighter discussion.

Old 06-06-2022, 05:27 AM

Thanked 6,522 Times in 4,846 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
UFC 275: Teixeira vs. Procházka

Light Heavyweight Glover Teixeira (c) vs. Jiří Procházka Can Glover shock the world by winning another fight he is supposed to loose? Great match.

Women's Flyweight Valentina Shevchenko (c) vs. Taila Santos I think, Valentina will be too much for Talia but always entertaining.

Women's Strawweight Zhang Weili vs. Joanna Jędrzejczyk 100% will be a banger

Flyweight Rogério Bontorin vs. Manel Kape
Welterweight Jack Della Maddalena vs. Ramazan Emeev

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 06-11-2022, 07:17 AM

jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/lists...ognostications

Old 06-11-2022, 08:45 AM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 8,205 Times in 6,076 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Looks awesome, but $75... way too rich for my blood.

Redcon1
Old 06-11-2022, 03:58 PM
Community Veteran

myosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
That guy Procházka has been a trouble for everyone...
Old 06-12-2022, 09:11 AM

WHAT A NIGHT! Great fights friends. Main event was CRAZY GOOD!

Light Heavyweight Jiří Procházka def. Glover Teixeira (c) Submission (rear-naked choke) 5 4:32 [a] Jiri looked good from the start but Glover is a gamer and can throw hands without worry of TDs. I had Glover ahead and cruising to a decision when he got caught in a sub. If he was fresh he would have gotten out. Great grappling and stand up in this one!

Women's Flyweight Valentina Shevchenko (c) def. Taila Santos Decision (split) (48–47, 47–48, 49–46) 5 5:00 [b] Close fight, Talia is STRONG. This one could have gone either way and been a good decision. Got to take it away from the champ though. Valentina owned the standup, Talia is a monster on top.

Women's Strawweight Zhang Weili def. Joanna Jędrzejczyk KO (spinning backfist) 2 2:28 Zhang got a TD in the first and exhausted Joanna. She capitalized in the 2nd. Joanna's tight striking was definitely labored and technique was gone. CRAZY backfist.

Welterweight Jake Matthews def. André Fialho KO (punches) 2 2:24 Mathews started slow while Fialho stalked him. Mathews started coming on and could not miss his shots. He hurt Fialho over and over finally getting the KO. This kid can strike!

Welterweight Jack Della Maddalena def. Ramazan Emeev TKO (punches) 1 2:32 Jack was getting tuned up on the ground by the Dhag wrestler. But if you get up, you can strike and that is what he did. A crushing body shot was the beginning of the end for Emeev.

Fight of the Night: Jiří Procházka vs. Glover Teixeira
Performance of the Night: Zhang Weili, Jake Matthews, Jack Della Maddalena, Hayisaer Maheshate, and Silvana Gómez Juárez

Old 06-12-2022, 09:29 AM
Community Veteran

Irishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond repute
The main was worth the price of admission. It was one of the better fights I've seen in recent memory.

I absolutely love Valentina but I saw a woman less than what she's capable of, or been in past fights.

"The secret of discipline is motivation. When a man is sufficiently motivated, discipline will take care of itself."-Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to Irishman For This Useful Post:
jipped genes (06-13-2022)
Old 06-12-2022, 01:37 PM
Administrator

Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,373 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Weili/Joanna: What a phenomenal fight. I'd have given this fight of the night if it had not been for the Glover/Jiri putting on an absolute monster fight. Weili was definitely the stronger fighter, and she has a much improved ground game. She will get better with it too. I think it will help her a lot when she and Rose meet up again at some point. She will just need to work on her distance with Rose in the stand-up though, which is hard with Rose's height. Joana is an absolute beast though. She definitely had some moments of her own in the fight. I love her style, it's fun to watch. She will be missed big time with her retirement. She isn't all that great looking, average at best, sort of looks like the Wicked Witch from Oz if her face was painted green, lol.....put she turns me on. I'd love to pound the crap out of her. If not for that killer backfist from Weili, who knows what would have happened....but it did, lol.

Valentina/Santos: Valentina might have got a gift with this win last night. I had Santos winning 3-2, personally. She dominated Valentina on the ground, except for that last round. Neither of the 2 did any GnP damage on the ground though, once both were on top...however, Santos was in a more dominant position for a sub when she was in control. Valentina did not look the same as she normally does, but I think Santos's jiu-jitsu threw her off. Valentina definitely had the better stand-up. I think Valentina will get better from this, but so will Santos. I have to imagine Santos's confidence just went way up. Valentina being stronger helped her not get submitted on the ground.

Texeira/Jiri: What a damn great fight! Holy crap, these guys did it all....great stand-up, great ground game, and everything in-between. Both guys made some mistakes in the fight, which cost them. Jiri getting too creative hurt him, like trying to do a summersault to get away and stuff. Glover going for the sub in the 4th or 5th round which gave Jiri top position, and then the last round when he was tired. It was a great fight, and very close for the matter, or at least competitive in all the rounds, but that late mistake and conditioning from Glover cost him the fight in the last minute. I couldn't believe that! I had him winning 4/1 or 3/2 with a decision. That sub at the end had to sting big time. Glover was definitely better on the ground, but Jiri was slick enough to stay alive and get out of some tough positions, especially when Glover had him mounted in full guard a few times. I wasn't too crazy about the main event, but it more than produced, it was a great fight! Major respect to Glover.
The Following User Says Thank You to MR. BMJ For This Useful Post:
jipped genes (06-13-2022)
Old 06-13-2022, 05:22 AM

Glover gave that fight away. I respect a guy for not playing it safe but he was tuning Jiri up on the feet. Glover definitely made more costly mistakes.

Want to see this fight number 2!