World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Diet and Health

Diet and Health Weight loss support forum for all diets. Fitness discussion forum for weight loss, discuss weight and food issues unique to the dietng

Old 07-09-2022, 07:29 AM

Thanked 6,497 Times in 4,833 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Only 7% of adults have good heart health

I bet this was 50% in the early 80s. It will only get worse with "fat acceptance". Why not "anorexia acceptance"? We can have a sports illustrated swimsuit model that is 74 lbs and you can see her skeleton!

Jipped, you are fat phobic.

No, I am against having to pay more for my insurance premiums and healthcare due to people eating too much and not exercising. No fear of fattys.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0704180921.htm

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 07-09-2022, 08:39 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 6,773 Times in 4,233 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't read it but it seems on the face of it as vaccine damage cover story. Just like the buses that have written on them that kids have strokes too.
Multislacking (07-11-2022)
Old 07-10-2022, 07:42 AM

jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
I didn't read it but it seems on the face of it as vaccine damage cover story. Just like the buses that have written on them that kids have strokes too.
I do not think so brother, the data they gathered was from 99 to 2018 before covid.

Now who knows now as I agree, those shots have hurt a plethora of the populous.

Old 07-10-2022, 09:12 AM

Thanked 8,159 Times in 6,050 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
I can believe it. Just like when someone posted the thread on here about how often everyone eats out each week. I was dumbfounded, especially, being a bodybuilding board, where we are a lot more cognizant of what crap food does to our bodies. Now you take that to those who really don't care about their health and multiply that by 10 or 20.

Redcon1
The Following User Says Thank You to Genetic Freak For This Useful Post:
jipped genes (07-11-2022)
Old 07-11-2022, 05:13 AM

GF I listen to TED talks between my inspections. Watched this the other day. Your military background I am sure you noticed it. Young people now are weak.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Old 07-11-2022, 01:10 PM

Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
The Marine Corps started attacking this back in 2015. They started closing all the Burger Kings, McDonalds, etc... on base and replacing them with healthier options.

When I first came in (90's) we considered anyone who ran less than a 285 out of 300 on their physical fitness test a POS. That was a 3 mile run, dead hang pull-ups and crunches. Maximum points on the run was 100 points for 18:00. Every addition 10 seconds was minus 1 point. You get 5 points per pull-up for a maximum of 100 points for 20 pull-ups. Every crunch was worth 1 point for a maximum of 100 in 2 minutes. We didn't even know what the minimum scores were, because it was not something we ever concerned ourselves with. Now we give out awards for people who score 285!!! That used to be our standard.

Redcon1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genetic Freak For This Useful Post:
jipped genes (07-16-2022), MR. BMJ  (07-19-2022)
Old 07-12-2022, 10:05 PM
Rock Diesel Rock Diesel Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Rock Diesel is on a distinguished road
It's really sad how society has fallen so hard when it comes to overall health. I saw a segment on a documentary showing pictures of groups of people from the 50s. The biggest shocker was how few obese people there were. If those pictures would have been taken today, I'd bet the landscape would look completely different.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rock Diesel For This Useful Post:
jipped genes (07-16-2022)
Old 07-19-2022, 09:50 AM
3Vandoo 3Vandoo Is Off Line
The Flannel wearing Catnut!

Thanked 1,312 Times in 887 Posts
3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
GF I listen to TED talks between my inspections. Watched this the other day. Your military background I am sure you noticed it. Young people now are weak.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
This general is not mentioning the plan, in a war against china is to send rolling fatso toward these skinny tiny commies and crush them to death!
Genetic Freak (07-19-2022), jipped genes (07-22-2022), MR. BMJ  (07-19-2022)
Old 07-19-2022, 12:39 PM
Administrator

Thanked 4,607 Times in 3,359 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Heart health and diabetes are in the shit-hole for the newer generations.

GF, were you able to run the 3 miles in under 18 minutes?
Old 07-19-2022, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
Heart health and diabetes are in the shit-hole for the newer generations.

GF, were you able to run the 3 miles in under 18 minutes?
Yep. When I was under 195 lbs I could make it under 18 minutes pretty easy up until my 30's. I think I posted in my log about a challenge I had with my Marines when I was like 31-32 years old. I ran 5 physical fitness tests back to back with like 15-30 minutes rest in between with the goal of scoring 285 on all 5. I think I ran the first 3 of those in under 18 minutes.

Redcon1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genetic Freak For This Useful Post:
jipped genes (07-22-2022), MR. BMJ  (07-22-2022)