World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals Keep track of your daily training routine. An interactive way to track your progress. Have others follow and help with your progress

Old 10-30-2018, 04:45 PM
WCBB Veteran

Estrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Let me know how you made out on aldactone. Do you use clen doing contest day? You really look good. From here you will only get better. You have great muscle bellies, plenty of room to feel with muscle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowpatrol View Post
My hope is definitely to use as little dyazide as possible; like you mentioned...none would be ideal

The show is this Saturday; I'm flying 4hrs thursday so I might start some aldactone tonight to make sure I don't get too watery from that
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 10-30-2018, 05:25 PM
WCBB Veteran

snowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estrogen Guy View Post
Let me know how you made out on aldactone. Do you use clen doing contest day? You really look good. From here you will only get better. You have great muscle bellies, plenty of room to feel with muscle.
I didn't end up using aldactone, total diuretic use was 1/2 tab night before, 1/4 tab in the morning and 1/4 before finals

No clen on contest day, I cut it in half the day before (so mon-thu = 100mcg, friday = 50mcg, saturday = none)

And thank you !
Old 10-31-2018, 09:58 PM
WCBB Veteran

Estrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Good stuff my friend. You have what it takes. Look forwarding in seeing the beast that you will Be next year. Bodybuilders just get better with time. Rome or a home was not build in a day. Your bodyblike a home. You have laid the foundation now perfect in the off season. If I can ever help or sponcer you on your road to Nationals with protein shakes pm me. We can talk mate. I’ll be following your success.

EG-EG