World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals Keep track of your daily training routine. An interactive way to track your progress. Have others follow and help with your progress

Old 09-05-2018, 06:01 AM
Community Veteran

Location: with dogs, goats, donkeys, chickens and a miniature pig...
Thanked 2,712 Times in 2,377 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Quads are on fire! Need to keep them on display the whole time on stage. Good workout overall. Don't let low carbs get in your head. I've known guys go as low as 75-100/day and still able to put on mass, nonetheless, where you stand, not lose any mass. It took me awhile to learn that. How far out is the competition now? You're thick and solid at a heavy weight. That's good man...
The Following User Says Thank You to Big B For This Useful Post:
snowpatrol (09-05-2018)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 09-05-2018, 02:36 PM
WCBB Veteran

snowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Quads are on fire! Need to keep them on display the whole time on stage. Good workout overall. Don't let low carbs get in your head. I've known guys go as low as 75-100/day and still able to put on mass, nonetheless, where you stand, not lose any mass. It took me awhile to learn that. How far out is the competition now? You're thick and solid at a heavy weight. That's good man...
4.5 weeks til the show I would do to qualify me for classic if I can make weight @ 220lbs

6.5 weeks until nationals where I'd like to do both classic & bodybuilding
Old 09-05-2018, 04:01 PM
Community Veteran

Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowpatrol View Post
4.5 weeks til the show I would do to qualify me for classic if I can make weight @ 220lbs

6.5 weeks until nationals where I'd like to do both classic & bodybuilding
you can easily drop to that on water weight alone. If you can come in concrete at 220, you will be a pro. Get yourself conditioned brother!
Old 09-06-2018, 01:34 PM
WCBB Veteran

snowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you can easily drop to that on water weight alone. If you can come in concrete at 220, you will be a pro. Get yourself conditioned brother!
10-4, working on it I'm a few pounds lighter today, and feeling more optimistic

Going to tackle this body fur too and see how things look then...

229.9lbs yesterday morning (first pic) and about 233 by evening (second)

Old 09-10-2018, 12:58 PM
WCBB Veteran

Weight 228-230

Evening weight is still 235+ but I'm feeling dry/tighter in the mornings and saw 228.x on the scale before check-ins saturday

It was back up sunday but to be fair I'd had a coffee on my way to the gym so that was at least a pound of fluid + I wear underwear to weigh myself there

On saturday I trained legs with a friend who's doing the show in four weeks, he's nearly as strong as me so of course my ego pushed me to crush every set

Subsequently my body felt/still feels like it was run over by a truck in the parking lot afterwards...then another truck, and another...totally beat but in a decently-good way

My elbow/thumb didn't bother me as much yesterday when I went and trained shoulders+arms/abs, so rather than pushing my luck I held off on doing any pressing and stuck to lateral raise-type movements for shoulders and cable/dumbbell stuff for arms

Couple of six weeks out pics...or, four weeks out from the qualifier if I decide to do classic physique as well as BB

I know I need to shave something fierce, it's just so much ....ing work and I'm exhausted lately (waaaaaaahhh)

Old 09-10-2018, 01:11 PM
WCBB Veteran

Dakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond repute
Get yourself with 6 or 7lbs and that is a complete doable cut without killing yourself and being in complete misery. I cut 11 pounds once...... once. That is too much. First your feel afraid you are going to die.... then you are afraid you aren't might not die.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dakota For This Useful Post:
snowpatrol (09-10-2018)
Old 09-10-2018, 02:41 PM
WCBB Veteran

10 is the most I'd ever try, 5 would be preferable for sure

I'm thinking that at this rate I should be down to 225 in the mornings in a couple of weeks, which needs to happen condition-wise anyways...lower abs and back need to be tighter

Glutes don't show in classic shorts but I don't want anything 'peeking' out either
Old 09-10-2018, 02:58 PM
Community Veteran

Looks to be on target. Looking solid. Now need to take it further to look CONCRETE. Maintaining the macros? I would love to see your diet starting 3-4 weeks out which includes water, sodium, etc.
Old 09-10-2018, 03:16 PM
WCBB Veteran

Quote:
Looks to be on target. Looking solid. Now need to take it further to look CONCRETE. Maintaining the macros? I would love to see your diet starting 3-4 weeks out which includes water, sodium, etc.

Water: 4L per day + 3-4c black coffee + 1-2x monster/rockstar (no cal)

Sodium: 4-5g per day (approximate)

Supplements: animal pak + 5g omega3/6 AM, 5g creatine/15g eaas/10g glutamine intraWO

Gear: 600mg test / 300mg tren per week
50mg winstrol / 0.5mg adex / 20mcg cytomel / 100mcg clenbuterol per day

Training: 6-7x 75-90mins per week

Cardio: 45mins per day @ 120bpm (target)

Last edited by snowpatrol; 09-10-2018 at 04:45 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to snowpatrol For This Useful Post:
Big B (09-17-2018)
Old 09-17-2018, 12:27 PM
WCBB Veteran

Weight 226-228

Lowest AM weight yet was 225.8 on Saturday, so with three weeks to go to the regional qualifier (for classic) I am within striking distance of the weight cutoff

I met up with my coach on saturday and did some posing, I need to come up with a 30sec routine as well as a 'favourite classical pose' (both fairly important)

He's relatively happy with my progress/condition but wants to push things harder this week to make sure I'm ready ahead of time, make weight and still have time to come in as big and full as possible (essential for white bois in his opinion, he's in the same boat) so he added 15mins *more* cardio.

To re-cap...first 10 weeks: 30mins LISS
Last two (weeks 11-12): 30 + 15 = 45mins
Next two weeks, starting yesterday: 45 + 15 = 60mins

Likely minimal/no cardio during the final week pre-contest but that remains to be seen

I finally started tackling some bodyhair, not soon enough since my coach's first comment Saturday was you need to buzz your legs down (I'd just started electric-razoring my chest, hadn't shaved that or anything else yet)

Pre-razor / pre-shave:

Electric razored down, but not shaved:

Shaved:

Update/Progress pics from the weekend: