World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals Keep track of your daily training routine. An interactive way to track your progress. Have others follow and help with your progress

Old 05-25-2017, 09:37 AM
WCBB Veteran

JDUB has a brilliant futureJDUB has a brilliant futureJDUB has a brilliant futureJDUB has a brilliant futureJDUB has a brilliant futureJDUB has a brilliant futureJDUB has a brilliant futureJDUB has a brilliant futureJDUB has a brilliant futureJDUB has a brilliant futureJDUB has a brilliant future
I had two scopes, they cleaned some things up. You may need to have the same thing done and it will help, but recovery can be lengthy.

You may want to try an elliptical. I bought one for home and I love it, because of the less impact on the knees. My docs said running impact is the hardest thing for knees. and with age it gets worse.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL