World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > MMA and UFC Discussions

Shoutbox

MMA and UFC Discussions MMA Forum is a mixed martial art forum dedicated to the different arts of MMA and the UFC results & The Ultimate Fighter discussion.

Old 09-13-2019, 08:32 AM

Thanked 3,630 Times in 2,808 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Cerrone vs Gaethje on espn+ 09/14 7PM cst

***DO NOT MISS THIS ONE FOLKS***

Here is the card my dudes! This is a good card. You may not know some of these guys names but trust me. Looks good. Hey do you guys like my commentary on these matches? If you would prefer i will just post the fights and then we can discuss after. I just want to make sure some of you read it so I do not waste my time.

Lightweight Donald Cerrone vs. Justin Gaethje This is any fight fans wet dream. These two guys WILL go to war. Justin will press forward constantly with sharp calf kicks and Cerrone will counter with technique and precision. I am stoked!

Light Heavyweight Glover Teixeira vs. Nikita Krylov These two guys are warriors. Both are well rounded although i would say Krlov has the edge on the ground and Teixeira on the feet.

Heavyweight Todd Duffee vs. Jeff Hughes Two big boys that will throw bombs until one or the other is out. If it goes into the second, it will slow.

Welterweight Michel Pereira vs. Tristan Connelly Neither guy has fought top fighters but both are on win streaks. Pereira has won 3 in a row by KO. (2 of which with knees) Connelly has alternating KO and sub wins and more subs on his record. Should be a good one.

Middleweight Uriah Hall vs. Antônio Carlos Júnior Both guys need the win. Uriah needs it bad. He is 2-4 in his last 6. Carlos is a sub guy. He lost his last fight (But won 5 in a row before that) He has not fought the level of competition hall has. Hall either wins by KO or looses by stoppage. he has 2 decisions in 10 fights. Should be good and we will get to see some spinning shit from Hall, whom I like.

Light Heavyweight Misha Cirkunov vs. Jimmy Crute You have to go back to 2011 to find a Cirkunov decision. He goes for it, mostly subs for wins but has some KO/TKOs. Crute is undefeated and has 4 KO/TKOs, 3 sub wins and 3 decisions. The cagey vet vs up and coming young blood.

I will post the results in this thread after the fights if someone does not beat me to it.

A motivational quote for you fight guys: "Embrace the suck in the gym so you do not bleed in the ring."

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 09-13-2019, 09:21 AM
Community Veteran

blm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond repute
Please continue your commentary. It keeps me interested and informed with fighters I would not typically pay any mind to. Thank you for doing it.

This card looks sick.
Old 09-13-2019, 12:27 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,558 Times in 1,967 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Please continue, and will you also post nude shots of yerself too?
Old 09-14-2019, 10:10 PM

Thanked 3,630 Times in 2,808 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
WHAT A NIGHT OF FIGHTS!

Lightweight Justin Gaethje def. Donald Cerrone TKO (punches) 1 4:18 Gaethje is a BAD .....MUTHA ...........A! He dominated Cerrone. He took everything Cerrone threw and sent it back times 4. This dude is legit. Dream match up. Gaethje vs connor. He will walk that mofo down and crush his soul. (Connor while he is a douche is a legit bad mofof himself so....)

Light Heavyweight Glover Teixeira def. Nikita Krylov Decision (split) (28-29, 29-28, 29-28) 3 5:00 This was a GREAT fight. These guys traded postition and strikes like crazy. If you like grappling....great fight. If you like strikes......great fight. I agree that Glover won. But is was indeed close.

Heavyweight Todd Duffee vs. Jeff Hughes No Contest (accidental eye poke) 1 4:03 Todd Duffee is a bitch. He barely got his eye touched. he was looking for an out because he was 100% gassed. Hughes was loosing but Duffee was done. Bullshit, go out on your shield but not like that. Pussy, it was so obvious.

Catchweight (172 lbs.) Tristan Connelly def. Michel Pereira Decision (unanimous) (29-28, 29-27, 29-27) 3 5:00 Let me tell you a story about David and Goliath. Connelly came to fight. Pereira came thinking he would run through him with ease. Did not happen. Connelly was a full weight class down. It showed, he was tiny in there while Pereira flipped and spun around until he got tired. Connelly is a guy to watch.

Middleweight Uriah Hall def. Antônio Carlos Júnior Decision (split) (29-28, 28-29, 29-28) 3 5:00 This was a technical fight. Hall won but by the thinnest of margins. he won all the striking while Carlos won all the grappling. It was a great fight all but round 2 where Hall was defending the RNC the whole round pretty much.

Light Heavyweight Misha Cirkunov def. Jimmy Crute Submission (Peruvian necktie) 1 3:38 Want to see a rare sub? this is your fight. he missed it with hisleg the first time but finally snaked in and locked up the side of the body for the pull. Tap followed. I know what this sub is but have never been taught or even had it applied to me. But it looked like decent defense. You tell me?

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."

Last edited by jipped genes; 09-15-2019 at 08:28 AM.