World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Keep Worldclassbodybuilding alive > Help Support WCBB

Help Support WCBB

Old 11-24-2020, 06:17 AM
Syphon Syphon Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Syphon is on a distinguished road
Same here, FBL told me to give the board 100 instead of paying him so I did.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Syphon For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (11-24-2020), Drax (12-13-2020), FBL (12-01-2020), Genetic Freak (11-24-2020)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 12-13-2020, 02:50 PM
Administrator

Thanked 19,276 Times in 11,213 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
I want to thank nmk85roll for helping me out of a slight depression I was going through.
When you cant work, money alway seems to becomes a worry.
You wind up fight with you wifey over stupid shit... worry about this and that
.. it's a bitch.
In one incident, your savings get drained. Run up your CCs.. it's just fugged up..
Anyway....
I was talking with him briefly and in one unselfish seriously awsome gesture from him snapped me right out of the slight depression. Without thinking twice .. helped the site with the biggest donation I've ever experianced.

I just had to say something... he made my day, week .. year!!!!
Thank you brother.

There were many guys that helped immensely. Without all of you, WCBB may have had to shut its doors.. that would have seriously hurt me. I can pretty much tell you that you probably would not see me again.

So thank each and everyone of you guys breathing a new life into me. I'm without a doubt jacked over the generosity from you guys. It means more to me then you'll ever truely know.

Hahaha.. after rereading this.. I sound like a little whinning bitch....LMAO

In all seriousness thank you guys

Thank you.

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (12-14-2020), Genetic Freak (12-14-2020), MR. BMJ  (01-07-2021)
Old 12-14-2020, 09:54 AM
Pig Vomit Pig Vomit Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Pig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't know you were that short. Please keep us posted when funds run low. Easy to forget about the cost when not checking this thread regularly.
Old 01-08-2021, 12:35 PM
Administrator

basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks again everyone

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Old 01-29-2021, 07:17 AM
Administrator

Thank you once again for your continued support druss and pincushn.
Its greatly appreciated in these trying times.

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

Old 01-29-2021, 11:45 AM
pincushn pincushn Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,559 Times in 1,232 Posts
pincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
Thank you once again for your continued support druss and pincushn.
Its greatly appreciated in these trying times.
Always Sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
Killin' it man. You are the whitest guy i've seen with the blackest nutsack.
The Following User Says Thank You to pincushn For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (02-13-2021)
Old 02-13-2021, 07:14 PM
Administrator

Thanked 3,419 Times in 2,573 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks to everybody who has helped the site out!
Old 02-22-2021, 04:43 PM
Administrator

Want to thank GETRAW for his multiple donations over time.
Thank you very much.

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

Old 03-30-2021, 05:21 AM
Administrator

Thank to the person who recently donated. I couldnt find you email addy among the membership.

This really helps at this point in time

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

Old 04-18-2021, 02:05 PM
Administrator

Huge thanks to Big-guy and Pig vomit for their generous donations.

Thanks gentlemen

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International