World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Shoutbox

Old 05-19-2017, 07:44 PM
Administrator

Thanked 1,891 Times in 1,463 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
I can't even stand watching the NBA anymore. I was about the biggest NBA/Lakers fan ever as a kid all the way through most of my life, but I can't stand to even watch them either. I wasn't a big Kobe fan either, and that's when I started losing interest a long time ago.

God, I miss the 80's....Lakers/Celtics days. Best years ever in the NBA.

Well, IMO
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 05-19-2017, 07:52 PM
JDUB JDUB Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

JDUB has a reputation beyond reputeJDUB has a reputation beyond reputeJDUB has a reputation beyond reputeJDUB has a reputation beyond reputeJDUB has a reputation beyond reputeJDUB has a reputation beyond reputeJDUB has a reputation beyond reputeJDUB has a reputation beyond reputeJDUB has a reputation beyond reputeJDUB has a reputation beyond reputeJDUB has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^^what he said....
Old 05-20-2017, 05:53 AM
Administrator

Thanked 17,878 Times in 10,339 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Yea.. what he said..

When they make a documentary about the rivalry/comradery between two captains of lakers/ celtics. You know something special happened.. add in a third pipen/Jordan combo.. made it an exciting time.

You know what really bugs the shit out of me, most guys forget the fans.. while there are really cool athletes that will stop to bump fists or say a kind word to the young fans.. a good portion have forgotten it's the fans in the seats that enable them to make the money they do..

W C B B Sponsors
Agricon Lab Supply
Species Nutrition
Suppz.com - Supplement Superstore
PrecisionPinz
Superpeptides
Secret Bodybuilding Tips

W C B B Affiliates
PowderCity.com
BulkSupplements.com
HideMyAss Security Proxy<---- Protect your online activity
Home Chemistry Conversions
Egg Whites International <---100% Bio-Available Egg White Protein

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Old 05-20-2017, 08:09 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,110 Times in 896 Posts
TommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond repute
Not a big fan of professional sports, overpaid babies that act like gangstas who are in it for the money.
Old 05-20-2017, 09:12 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,395 Times in 1,156 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
watched him ncaa tournament, he just didn't seem that into it, passive not aggressive

also, weirdest shot ever imho, that little hitch might not transfer into the pro's, the time it takes to set up, just looks extremely weird to me
Old 05-20-2017, 12:13 PM
Community Veteran

Thanked 2,367 Times in 2,091 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
watched him ncaa tournament, he just didn't seem that into it, passive not aggressive

also, weirdest shot ever imho, that little hitch might not transfer into the pro's, the time it takes to set up, just looks extremely weird to me
He does shoot awkwardly by putting a good spin on the ball, giving it a nice curve in the air on the way to the basket. That's the only nice thing I can say about that kid.

^What's mentioned above about basketball in the 80s. Man, the good days. Bird/Ainge, Jordan/Pippen, Wilkins along with Willis and Webb, Johnson/Scott/Worthy....those days were fun

Never like the LA teams but been a big fan of the Warriors. They were fun to watch last year and adding Durant just makes them seem impossible to beat...

Not sure if many of you are big fans, not only do Celtics have #1 pick in the upcoming draft but also have another 1st rounder in 2018. I will be anxious to see if they make a move or go on and make a selection. Seems they might run into financial issues with these picks. Maybe I'm wrong but either way, they currently still in playoffs despite getting their arse kick last night by the Cavs and future looking bright depending on what route they take in future...
Old 05-24-2017, 06:42 AM
ripsid ripsid Is Off Line
Community Veteran

ripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond repute
It's funny from what I've read and heard about the kid is he's legit, a great teammate, great kid to be around.... dad's bs hasn't infected the kid(s) which speaks volumes about the quality of the kid.

SiD
The Following User Says Thank You to ripsid For This Useful Post:
dalnkwnt (05-25-2017)
Old 05-24-2017, 07:44 AM
Pimpin ain't easy

Thanked 1,892 Times in 1,394 Posts
-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDUB View Post
I hope the kid signs a big deal then dumps his dad to the curb.....hate hearing that shit from him
I am so sick of him running his mouth. The kid says NOTHING and seems humble and quiet. The father is the one driving all of this. I'm a Lakers fan. They'll end up drafting him. My biggest concern is the father talking nonsense to the media about his teammates and fracturing the locker room.
Old 05-24-2017, 07:45 AM
Pimpin ain't easy

Thanked 1,892 Times in 1,394 Posts
-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
I can't even stand watching the NBA anymore. I was about the biggest NBA/Lakers fan ever as a kid all the way through most of my life, but I can't stand to even watch them either. I wasn't a big Kobe fan either, and that's when I started losing interest a long time ago.

God, I miss the 80's....Lakers/Celtics days. Best years ever in the NBA.

Well, IMO
I agree. That's how I became a Lakers fan. I fell in love with the Showtime era. I was never a Kobe fan either. Watching him jack up shots in triple coverage during the finals with the Celtics killed it for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to -TE- For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (05-24-2017)
Old 05-24-2017, 09:52 AM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,073 Times in 2,221 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Anyone who didn't see this type coming (in any pro sport) has zero foresight. It was just a matter of time. Personally, I hope he gets in an accident and ends his career before it even starts.
I was going to say one big injury and he is done anyway.
The Following User Says Thank You to Friggemall For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (05-24-2017)