World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Prohormones

Shoutbox

Prohormones Discuss the best ways to cycle prohormones - Legal Steroids Alternatives! Which are the best prohormone supplements? Prohormones are precursors to anabolic steroids

Old 02-17-2015, 06:49 PM
D_roidgi D_roidgi Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

D_roidgi is on a distinguished road
First time Prohormone cycle

What would be a "mild" prohormone for a first time user to try. Something that has little side effects and nothing severe. Also what would need to be taken for cycle assist and what for PCT??
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-17-2015, 10:42 PM
cementpizza

Stats, age, weight, height lifting experience etc.
Old 08-18-2015, 03:32 AM
peachfuzz peachfuzz Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

peachfuzz has a brilliant futurepeachfuzz has a brilliant futurepeachfuzz has a brilliant futurepeachfuzz has a brilliant futurepeachfuzz has a brilliant futurepeachfuzz has a brilliant futurepeachfuzz has a brilliant futurepeachfuzz has a brilliant futurepeachfuzz has a brilliant futurepeachfuzz has a brilliant futurepeachfuzz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cementpizza View Post
Stats, age, weight, height lifting experience etc.
^This
Old 08-23-2016, 09:19 AM
firstcycle firstcycle Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

firstcycle has a brilliant futurefirstcycle has a brilliant futurefirstcycle has a brilliant futurefirstcycle has a brilliant futurefirstcycle has a brilliant futurefirstcycle has a brilliant futurefirstcycle has a brilliant futurefirstcycle has a brilliant futurefirstcycle has a brilliant futurefirstcycle has a brilliant futurefirstcycle has a brilliant future
would like a little info on this as well... Don't want to steal thread...but I am 29. 5 foot 6. 180 lbs. Ran a little osta shed .... Any advice
Old 08-23-2016, 11:22 AM

Thanked 3,479 Times in 2,781 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
what are your training splits like? and what's your BF %?
Old 08-23-2016, 11:25 AM

Thanked 3,479 Times in 2,781 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.co...ad.php?t=83852

Read this, it helped me a lot a few years back...
Old 08-25-2016, 09:13 PM
GoldMedalSupplements GoldMedalSupplements Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

GoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstcycle View Post
would like a little info on this as well... Don't want to steal thread...but I am 29. 5 foot 6. 180 lbs. Ran a little osta shed .... Any advice
Prohormones are typically hard on the liver. With many being methylated, it is definitely not the healthiest way to go. There are far better ways to build muscle than using prohormones.
Old 08-27-2016, 09:21 AM

Thanked 3,022 Times in 2,315 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldMedalSupplements View Post
Prohormones are typically hard on the liver. With many being methylated, it is definitely not the healthiest way to go. There are far better ways to build muscle than using prohormones.
i agree to a point, I think 17aa or methylated prohormones can be used safely. are there better ways? Probably but prohormones like 1-Androsterone and 4-Androsterone are not methylated. if these are the same as the old prohormones during the mark mcguire prohormone baseball days they work well.

I do not have any knowledge of these new ones. but 1 ad and 4 ad worked great back in the day with no real sides, albeit smaller gains than say m-drol which is harsh but actually gives decent gains.

and if you go 3 weeks on and 3 off while using NAC to protect the liver and only run for a couple of cycles 99.9999% of folk will have no probs.

would say a newb cycle of 500mg of cyp and 300mg deca be better? probably but some folk do not have access. prohormones with sarms or peptides and that is pretty legitimate for putting on #s

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Old 09-09-2016, 10:07 AM
GoldMedalSupplements GoldMedalSupplements Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

GoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
i agree to a point, I think 17aa or methylated prohormones can be used safely. are there better ways? Probably but prohormones like 1-Androsterone and 4-Androsterone are not methylated. if these are the same as the old prohormones during the mark mcguire prohormone baseball days they work well.

I do not have any knowledge of these new ones. but 1 ad and 4 ad worked great back in the day with no real sides, albeit smaller gains than say m-drol which is harsh but actually gives decent gains.

and if you go 3 weeks on and 3 off while using NAC to protect the liver and only run for a couple of cycles 99.9999% of folk will have no probs.

would say a newb cycle of 500mg of cyp and 300mg deca be better? probably but some folk do not have access. prohormones with sarms or peptides and that is pretty legitimate for putting on #s
There are a million ways of looking at this subject, but it's important to know and consider that side effects from 1-Andro are consistent with steroid use: increased liver, kidney, and cardiovascular stress, although they are temporary and returned to baseline after cessation. Users are still highly encouraged to take a cycle support supplement to combat these sides. Not necessarily the best option for a 1st time user.

On the other hand with 4-Andro, besides a very slight conversion to estrogen, it has very little to no risk of side effects. Use of an estrogen blocker / aromatase inhibitor would be recommended in order to minimize estrogen conversion and to help prevent gyno and other estrogen related side effects such as bloating, increased aggression, high blood pressure, back pumps/muscle cramps, and in rare cases gyno.

So, either of those choices are going to be OK for the experienced, even novice user, but I'm not so sure about for a 1st time user, but with proper guidance it can be OK.

Last edited by GoldMedalSupplements; 10-01-2016 at 05:51 PM.