World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin Discuss peptide cycles, doses, how to mix HGH, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and many other anabolic Peptides

Old 06-08-2018, 09:24 AM
Bicepts101 Bicepts101 Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Bicepts101 is on a distinguished road
Insulin experts and experienced users please chime in...

So ive decided to add insulin to my routine pwo only. Im looking for ideas on the pwo eating after. I know how to eat i just would like to hear more ideas.

Heres what im doing peptide wise
Mod cjc sat dose
Ipam sat dose
Insulin 10ius pwo
Igf1 des 150mg pre and mid work out split doses to add to 150.

So right now im drink an isopure 40g protein drink with creatine added. Then my meal consists of chicken and about 70g of stealcut oat carbs and about 20 carbs from raw honey. This keeps me out of hypo no prob and i have room to go down a little which i will do.

What are you guys using? Where are you buying it from? Im looking for as close to zero fat as possible
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 06-08-2018, 09:29 AM
Community Veteran

legaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond repute
I am using Novlin R from Walmart... $25.00 no prescription needed
I use it 3 times a day at 10 to 12 iu
one of those 3 is after a hard intense pump workout and carbs after use
Keep your diet in check and you will be fine
The Following User Says Thank You to legaljuicer For This Useful Post:
Bicepts101 (06-14-2018)
Old 06-08-2018, 10:20 AM
snowpatrol snowpatrol Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

snowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond repute
My preference in the past (two years ago at least, now) was to use insulin preWO and get most of my 'required' carbs via HBCD intraWO...along with some EAAs, creatine and glutamine
The Following User Says Thank You to snowpatrol For This Useful Post:
Bicepts101 (06-14-2018)
Old 06-08-2018, 10:54 AM
WCBB Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowpatrol View Post
My preference in the past (two years ago at least, now) was to use insulin preWO and get most of my 'required' carbs via HBCD intraWO...along with some EAAs, creatine and glutamine

Can you elaborate on this? Eaas? Essential amino acids? Hbcd?

I need to add glutamine. Suggestions of brand? Where to buy etc?
Old 06-08-2018, 10:56 AM
WCBB Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by legaljuicer View Post
I am using Novlin R from Walmart... $25.00 no prescription needed
I use it 3 times a day at 10 to 12 iu
one of those 3 is after a hard intense pump workout and carbs after use
Keep your diet in check and you will be fine
Hey legal....damn i payed 170 for humilin r at cvs. .... my life. Its been 10 years since i bought insulin and it was like 60 at cvs then
Old 06-08-2018, 11:20 AM
Community Veteran

legaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond repute
GO TO WALMART!!!!! I tried Walgreens by accident once and I was shocked when they rung me up...I said no thanks and drove to Walmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicepts101 View Post
Hey legal....damn i payed 170 for humilin r at cvs. .... my life. Its been 10 years since i bought insulin and it was like 60 at cvs then
The Following User Says Thank You to legaljuicer For This Useful Post:
Bicepts101 (06-14-2018)
Old 06-08-2018, 11:44 AM
snowpatrol snowpatrol Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

snowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicepts101 View Post
Can you elaborate on this? Eaas? Essential amino acids? Hbcd?

I need to add glutamine. Suggestions of brand? Where to buy etc?
Sure thing!

EAA = essential amino acids, basically complete protein building blocks rather than partial in BCAAs

HBCD = highly branched cyclic dextrin, best intra workout carb in my (and many smarter guys') opinion...high molecular weight and low osmolality mean it spends minimal time in your stomach and absorbs straight through the lining, causing minimal if any endogenous insulin release and not drawing blood from the extremities to your gut for digestion. For me that boils down to feeling incredibly better during a workout than using dextrose, gatorade powder, vitargo, waxy maize etc...

For glutamine, as well as EAA and HBCD I use canadianprotein.com only because truenutrition became cost prohibitive when our dollar took a shit and the customs 'police' started tacking dozens of extra dollars onto each of my orders

For you, presumably in the states, I'd stick with true nutrition- great site run by a fantastic guy, the pioneer of DC training actually
The Following User Says Thank You to snowpatrol For This Useful Post:
Bicepts101 (06-14-2018)
Old 06-08-2018, 11:58 AM
WCBB Veteran

Great info thanks!!

So more specifically, what are some of the exact foods and supps you are eating after your insulin injections. Brand names on supps etc. What brand name of hbcd?

Its been over 10 years since i used insulin actually around 12 i beleive. So i dont know of any of the new supps that go well with insulin lol. Shit i havent eaten anything with sugar in it in 6 months besides fruit really. So eating sugar again blows dick but whatever....

Thanks so much for taking this time guys

Last edited by Bicepts101; 06-08-2018 at 12:08 PM.
Old 06-08-2018, 12:23 PM
Community Veteran

I use a good protein shake and oatmeal
Old 06-08-2018, 01:26 PM
WCBB Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by legaljuicer View Post
I use a good protein shake and oatmeal
Lol what kind? Im having a hard time finding any with zero fat thats why im using isopure