World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin Discuss peptide cycles, doses, how to mix HGH, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and many other anabolic Peptides

Old 06-11-2018, 09:50 PM
WCBB Veteran

Bicepts101 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowpatrol View Post
Regarding carbs...if you really don't like them, insulin isn't the only way to get big. You can always just up your calories and use something like metformin/glucophage to bump your insulin sensitivity a little higher and simply add carbs intra workout, stay away from them otherwise if you prefer

Even WITH insulin there's no need to consume hundreds of carbs per day if you want to just use something like 5-8iu insulin pre workout with 25g carbs, then do 50g intraWO carbs (HBCD is my recommendation) and another 25g postWO. That's it for the day...back to low carb/higher fat & protein if you prefer that approach

I don't use creatine for about a month pre contest, it's interesting that you bring it up though because I was thinking yesterday or the day before that I should add it back in

Anavar...I prefer winstrol pre contest but I had a bunch of anavar left over from my girlfriend (she decided not to compete this year) so I used that instead this year...no water retention that I notice from that by itself

Creatine maybe...creatine + var, I doubt that is a magic water retaining combo...I'd think if anything it's just the creatine.
The creatine thing. I have seen some chatter out there that var and creatine work synergistically together.

What is the reason you stop of month out using creatine? Do you hold water extra long from it?

So you feel winstrol gets you a little drier? How do you deal with the joint pains? Winstrol was my favorite single compound when my joints could handle. I got hurt twice on it last year. So this winter im going to run it with deca.

The idea you had about insulin is exactly what i was thinking. I working toward that. Like today i ate all my carbs in my insulin window. For dinner i have chickin and tons of greens. Thats how i like to eat. I just feel great with less carbs. Im going to work on this and see if i can find a good acccurate diet in regards to the amount of carbs i take in during my insulin window with out going hypo. I want to find that perfect number where im not taking in too many or more then i need to. with safety being the number one goal always with insulin
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 06-11-2018, 11:24 PM
Community Veteran

Dawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant future
I ran it two different times about 12 years back - I ran R. Hope you didn't just randomly start out at 10iu, but worked your way up. Where this shit is not so dangerous IF you know what you are doing, it CAN kill you if you don't.

I did post w.o only. I started out at 2iu, and gradually worked up to 15 iu. I started out at the popular carb protocol of 10g per 1iu, but found that was overkill, so I found my sweet spot of 5g carbs per 1iu was ok for me without going hypo.

My regimen was this to answer your specific question:

As soon as I got home from workout - 5 minute drive back then - I would inject. I would wait 10 mins, then drink a mixture of 75g dextrose/50g whey/10g creatine mono. Exact sources was from CellTech and ON whey.

One hour later I would eat a meal with approx 70g carbs/70g protein from either chicken or beef, and rice or potato, and some type of green veggie.

Two and a half hours later I ate the same meal.

Two and a half hours later I ate the same meal again.

I ALWAYS kept a sugar drink within reach - usually a Mountain Dew.

Using this protocol, I never went hypo once, even when hitting 15iu. Combined with 750mg test e, 500mg deca and 400mg tren e, I got up to 280 swole af. But TBH I didn't get that much in terms of concrete results from slin, just some more decent pumps. I was already mid AAS cycle and 270 when I even started it, and ran it for 4 weeks. So I might have hit 280 eventually without it - don't know. I remember posting at the old IT board that I was disappointed with the results of slin.

You said you don't like sugar, but you damn sure better keep something with sugar on hand, like within reach, at all times. And NEVER take a nap/sleep while in your window or that could be all she wrote.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dawgpound_Hank For This Useful Post:
Bicepts101 (06-14-2018)
Old 06-12-2018, 06:25 AM
WCBB Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
I ran it two different times about 12 years back - I ran R. Hope you didn't just randomly start out at 10iu, but worked your way up. Where this shit is not so dangerous IF you know what you are doing, it CAN kill you if you don't.

I did post w.o only. I started out at 2iu, and gradually worked up to 15 iu. I started out at the popular carb protocol of 10g per 1iu, but found that was overkill, so I found my sweet spot of 5g carbs per 1iu was ok for me without going hypo.

My regimen was this to answer your specific question:

As soon as I got home from workout - 5 minute drive back then - I would inject. I would wait 10 mins, then drink a mixture of 75g dextrose/50g whey/10g creatine mono. Exact sources was from CellTech and ON whey.

One hour later I would eat a meal with approx 70g carbs/70g protein from either chicken or beef, and rice or potato, and some type of green veggie.

Two and a half hours later I ate the same meal.

Two and a half hours later I ate the same meal again.

I ALWAYS kept a sugar drink within reach - usually a Mountain Dew.

Using this protocol, I never went hypo once, even when hitting 15iu. Combined with 750mg test e, 500mg deca and 400mg tren e, I got up to 280 swole af. But TBH I didn't get that much in terms of concrete results from slin, just some more decent pumps. I was already mid AAS cycle and 270 when I even started it, and ran it for 4 weeks. So I might have hit 280 eventually without it - don't know. I remember posting at the old IT board that I was disappointed with the results of slin.

You said you don't like sugar, but you damn sure better keep something with sugar on hand, like within reach, at all times. And NEVER take a nap/sleep while in your window or that could be all she wrote.
Thanks for weighing in hank

Sugar yes i ....in hate it. Love the taste hate what it does. But i carry a bottle lf glucose tabs everywhere with me and candy. I have a small cooler that i bring everywhere with all my stuff.

As for working up i did that but ive done slin years ago so i am familiar with the safety part of. So i went from 5 10 quickly. I think i went 2, 5, 10.

Thats good to know you could go that low with out going hypo. I think that's going to be the trick for me not to feel so lethargic. Right now i am taking about 9g carb per iu and working my way down. I will do this slowly and woth caution.

So you ate red meat in your window? What kind?
Old 06-12-2018, 10:29 PM
Community Veteran

Dawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant future
Either a steak or 93/7 lean ground beef. I was 280 and bulked - not like I was concerned with a few grams of fat at that point. I wasn't a fat slob at that weight, just alot of bloat - I'll attach a pic.

What's your goals? What's your weight/height/bf % now?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dawgpound_Hank For This Useful Post:
Bicepts101 (06-14-2018), snowpatrol (06-13-2018)
Old 06-12-2018, 10:54 PM
WCBB Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
Either a steak or 93/7 lean ground beef. I was 280 and bulked - not like I was concerned with a few grams of fat at that point. I wasn't a fat slob at that weight, just alot of bloat - I'll attach a pic.

What's your goals? What's your weight/height/bf % now?
Looking thick hank

Im 5"11 220 to 225lbs

Bf% i would guess. 12%. Idk pretty lean. I will have to take a few pics this week.

My goals right now are to continue to cut bf and slowly add muscle. Im not willing to bloat up so this is the route i like to go. So im running test tren mast var peptides and igf1. Tren transforms me and peptides get me super lean. Its going very well.

I want be athletic i like to jog, sprint hills etc also.

Last edited by Bicepts101; 06-12-2018 at 10:56 PM.
Old 06-13-2018, 01:54 AM
Administrator

Thanked 2,178 Times in 1,674 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Novolin-r is basically the same thing, and is MUCH cheaper....especially at Wal-Mart.
Old 06-14-2018, 08:27 AM
Community Veteran

legaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
Novolin-r is basically the same thing, and is MUCH cheaper....especially at Wal-Mart.

AMEN!!!! $25.00 for Novolin-R at Walmart. I am loving the insulin
Old 06-14-2018, 09:13 AM
WCBB Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by legaljuicer View Post
AMEN!!!! $25.00 for Novolin-R at Walmart. I am loving the insulin
I like insulin also. I want to try humlin n. The window is much better i think. I may grab a bottle of that. I did my insulin prework out at 4ius the other day with igf 1 des and the work out was just ridiculas. The stamina and pump in my muscles was on just another level. This may be how i go about things for a while. I will bring it up to 10ius slowly.
Old 06-14-2018, 10:16 AM
Community Veteran

legaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond repute
Yes ...slow is the best option.... I slowly went up to 10ius and stayed there for quite awhile and then slowly moved up to 15ius
The Following User Says Thank You to legaljuicer For This Useful Post:
Bicepts101 (06-14-2018)
Old 06-14-2018, 02:59 PM
WCBB Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by legaljuicer View Post
Yes ...slow is the best option.... I slowly went up to 10ius and stayed there for quite awhile and then slowly moved up to 15ius
Good to know....so are you injecting pre and post work out?