World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > Friends Remembered

Friends Remembered Friends and members that paved the way for these forums. Friend that we have come to love and respect . Gone, but not forgotten

Old 08-20-2021, 11:52 PM
Administrator

Thanked 3,705 Times in 2,752 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Phil Hernon passed away

https://generationiron.com/phil-hernon-dies/

I hadn't seen him in a very long time, nor was I a fan of his attitude and character. That said, I wish him peace, he sure didn't seem like he found it here for many years. Maybe he found it toward the end with his daughter? I hope he did. Even through a lot of the bad stuff that happened, i'd sit back and still be in awe at times of who he was. He had one of the best physiques ever on this planet, and I can't even imagine the success he'd of had if he hadn't been to prison back in the 90's. Although, maybe it saved his life from deteriorating at an even younger age, knowing what we know now about his kidneys. I have no idea. I remember as a teenager getting magazines with him in it through the 90's. There were some things i agreed with him on, but for the most part, i thought he was a con-man the way he ran his businesses, a hypocrite, and he lied like crazy during a lot of it...lots of dishonesty. He also used his status, like it meant much in the real world, to belittle people. He ruined friendships with people who would have stuck by his side through a lot, but he crossed the line with many of them. He had mental issues.

That said, I really do wish him peace, and I want to give my condolences to his family, he died way too young.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-21-2021, 01:27 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 2,314 Times in 1,882 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
rip sire

did not know much about him, we all struggle
The Following User Says Thank You to trip For This Useful Post:
paramuscle (08-21-2021)
Old 08-21-2021, 03:38 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 5,963 Times in 3,785 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
RIP
Old 08-21-2021, 04:44 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 6,502 Times in 4,950 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
RIP

No one gives a f**k about you once it inconveniences them.
Old 08-21-2021, 06:49 PM
Crusader by Choice

Thanked 1,554 Times in 1,025 Posts
paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
rip sire

did not know much about him, we all struggle

Facts

~PM
Old 08-22-2021, 02:18 PM
Veteran

Determined. has a reputation beyond reputeDetermined. has a reputation beyond reputeDetermined. has a reputation beyond reputeDetermined. has a reputation beyond reputeDetermined. has a reputation beyond reputeDetermined. has a reputation beyond reputeDetermined. has a reputation beyond reputeDetermined. has a reputation beyond reputeDetermined. has a reputation beyond reputeDetermined. has a reputation beyond reputeDetermined. has a reputation beyond repute
Rip
Old 08-22-2021, 03:18 PM
Community Veteran

Dawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond repute
I just posted this on another board - no need to retype it. Btw, the "another board" I was referring to was here at WCBB:

RIP. He was having health issues for sometime - kidney issues in past few years. I believe he was in need of a kidney. He also fought prostate cancer awhile back and beat it.

Make no mistake, Phil was a freak in his time, and no telling what he could have did in bodybuilding if it weren't for legal issues he faced in the mid-late 90's. And while Phil had many of friends, he also had many enemies. He was a controversial guy - if he liked you, he liked you, if not, he could be a complete ass. I mean no need to sugarcoat it - everybody knows this.

Unfortunately he showed his ass side here at peak a few years back and got banned for it. In his later years he promoted some rather eccentric training methods. I remember the topic - he came over claiming that training with bands EXCLUSIVELY, as in no weights, no machines, would build more muscle than traditional training with free weights & machines. Mind you, anybody in the game know that bands can be a great tool IN ADDITITON with weight training, but exclusively, really? Needless to say he got questioned about it and he threw a hissy fit, immediately attacking any doubters. Same thing happened at another board around the same time.

But end of that day, Phil was a phenom in his time and could have went far in bodybuilding. It's sad that he passed away too young, with a young daughter that he often posted vids with on FB. Condolences to his family. RIP Phil.
Old 08-25-2021, 04:58 AM
Administrator

Thanked 19,362 Times in 11,265 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Rip Phil.

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Old 08-25-2021, 11:13 AM
pincushn pincushn Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,670 Times in 1,304 Posts
pincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond repute
RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
Killin' it man. You are the whitest guy i've seen with the blackest nutsack.
Old 08-26-2021, 08:31 PM
preist943 preist943 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

preist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond repute
its just a shame when people you know have passed . we wernt real friends in real life but bantered on boards since the late 90s ill still feel for the family rest in peace my brother