World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Survivalist Prepper Area > All About Fishing

Shoutbox

All About Fishing For all your fishing needs, knowledge, and stories.

Old 04-17-2018, 06:37 PM
Mr.T Mr.T Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Mr.T has a reputation beyond reputeMr.T has a reputation beyond reputeMr.T has a reputation beyond reputeMr.T has a reputation beyond reputeMr.T has a reputation beyond reputeMr.T has a reputation beyond reputeMr.T has a reputation beyond reputeMr.T has a reputation beyond reputeMr.T has a reputation beyond reputeMr.T has a reputation beyond reputeMr.T has a reputation beyond repute
Our fishing season opens up next month, but I don't think the ice will be off the lakes. We just had 16 inches of new snow 2 days ago.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 04-19-2018, 06:57 AM

Thanked 2,885 Times in 2,202 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.T View Post
Our fishing season opens up next month, but I don't think the ice will be off the lakes. We just had 16 inches of new snow 2 days ago.
damn it was low 80s here and perfect but I had to work. Wind has been terrible and hard to fish.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Old 04-22-2018, 09:22 AM

Thanked 2,885 Times in 2,202 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Went out again. wind was 15-18mph out of the east. water was mocha colored and i did not get a tap. I pitched to a carp a few times thinking it may be a bass but other than that not much was moving. I had a pearl keitech swim bait on one rod, a blue gill colored swim jig on another and a watermelon red flake shaky head worm on my third which I never threw due to the wind. in I drifted a half mile with the wind then had to paddle back which sucked.

All in all even when I went back into a cove with tree cover the wind seemed to spin me and I gave up after an hour. Dammit I wish we would have a light breeze day. this was actually a mild day. we have had many lately 20-25mph wind which is churning up the water.

I took out before I needed to and drug my yak 1/4 mile through the grass back to my jeep rather than paddle forward so slowly and laboriously. It was good for my shoulders which are not in good paddling shape yet. Also it was chilly in shorts and a tshirt in the low sixties with the wind and waves splashing me.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.