World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin

Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin Discuss peptide cycles, doses, how to mix HGH, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and many other anabolic Peptides

Old 10-28-2021, 03:36 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 6,233 Times in 3,949 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massimo1 View Post
I haven't used GH in quite a while. About 4 years ago, I was diagnosed as type 2 diabetic. I was thinking about starting 4iui/day gh with a cycle, but I saw a few papers that show it can increase insulin resistance in diabetics, especially if they are not gh deficient. To be fair, at my age (69 and 11 1/2 months), I am likely deficient. I asked on doc (known on youtube as Dr Testosterone - he lives here in Athens). He said to increase my metformin a little. He tends to give abrupt, kind of flippant answers. What do you guys think, is 4iu a day going to be a disaster for me?
Massimo what day is your birthday. We may have been born on the same day 10 years apart.

Old 10-30-2021, 06:25 PM
bigpetefox bigpetefox Is Off Line
Donating Member

bigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond reputebigpetefox has a reputation beyond repute
I'm also insulin resistant and dosing 2iu GH. I also take a GDA during the day with food and 500mg Metformin before bed. I've had good recovery on MK-677 with this protocol since it boosts IGF-1, the GDA I use is between Insuload from Hi-Tech or Glycolog from Blackstone Labs.
Old 12-14-2021, 09:48 PM
Neanderthal Neanderthal Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Neanderthal has a reputation beyond reputeNeanderthal has a reputation beyond reputeNeanderthal has a reputation beyond reputeNeanderthal has a reputation beyond reputeNeanderthal has a reputation beyond reputeNeanderthal has a reputation beyond reputeNeanderthal has a reputation beyond reputeNeanderthal has a reputation beyond reputeNeanderthal has a reputation beyond reputeNeanderthal has a reputation beyond reputeNeanderthal has a reputation beyond repute
It is easy to figure out. Get a blood sugar monitor. Easy to use, once you figure it out, and pretty fast. I can check my blood sugar in a matter of 10 seconds. Besides are you really interested in how it effects someone else or you? Sometime it can be the same, sometimes not.

I got the same problem when I got older, but mine was more I don't produce much insulin. Regular insulin resistance is a fairly easy fix. Insulin is like any other drug as far as tolerance. When does tolerance go up with drugs? Insulin resistance can be dropped simply by cutting carbs or increasing exercise. Unless one has a problem with the pancreas spiking the liver for sugar. It is easy to figure out if this is going on by checking blood sugar hours after a meal before bed. Then checking it out after you wake up. If the blood sugar goes up higher in the morning than when it was at night, without eating at night, then your body is spiking the liver. I have problems with that from time to time.
Been on insulin for about 6 years now. There can be other problems that raise the blood sugar also, like snacking in between meals. The body best absorbs carbs after workout (if the blood sugar is low) and times when the blood sugar is low overall. High blood sugar creates resistance, and also bloating, if the blood sugar has been elevated for a period of time.

Also resistance will go down if a person has hit insulin and then exercises. I can drop twice the blood sugar with insulin, if I hit the gym. One reason I wouldn't suggest it if a person doesn't know what their blood sugar is before workout. Weighing carbs out and checking the blood sugar can be done in under a minute with a scale, once ya get the hang of it. Get a monitor and check your blood sugar in the morning, on an empty, and get ahold of me if you want to know more.

As far as gh, check your blood sugar before, then check it an hour after hitting the gh and not eating. If your blood sugar went up, then you know it spiked the liver. Figure out how many points of blood sugar you drop from insulin and then you will know how much to hit if the gh is spiking the liver.
The Following User Says Thank You to Neanderthal For This Useful Post:
956Vette (12-16-2021)