World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Medical and Physical Therapy questions

Medical and Physical Therapy questions A place to talk about current and or past injuries and possibly how to deal with those injuries. Any advice should not be considered as medical advice, but rather from one person to another as you might ask a friend.

Old 12-23-2021, 04:59 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 2,498 Times in 2,042 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
neuropathy is serious shyot

everyone, like Bfat, views stress differently in life....so who knows what's really going age, I will say as we age health looms bigger and bigger each year at the same time u realize life is going downhill not uphill anymore

if dr views her as a hypchondriac.....could be an issue....how many shows u see where dr's diagnose incorrectly and stuff goes downhill....thus, not easy imho, yet serious

good luck, kudo's to u for trying to help
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 12-24-2021, 05:58 AM
Community Veteran

trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.co...d.php?t=195371

might be worth a try

hope ur client is doin better

good u care
The Following User Says Thank You to trip For This Useful Post:
myosaurus (12-25-2021)
Old 12-24-2021, 09:24 AM

Thanked 5,804 Times in 4,381 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Damn man, I hope they can figure out what's wrong.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
myosaurus (12-25-2021)
Old 12-24-2021, 09:31 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 6,231 Times in 3,948 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Was/is she on DHEA or another adrenal steroid? Because if not those high numbers point to something with adrenals I I wrote before.
myosaurus (12-25-2021)
Old 12-25-2021, 10:41 PM
myosaurus myosaurus Is Off Line
Community Veteran

myosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
neuropathy is serious shyot

everyone, like Bfat, views stress differently in life....so who knows what's really going age, I will say as we age health looms bigger and bigger each year at the same time u realize life is going downhill not uphill anymore

if dr views her as a hypchondriac.....could be an issue....how many shows u see where dr's diagnose incorrectly and stuff goes downhill....thus, not easy imho, yet serious

good luck, kudo's to u for trying to help

Lol hypochondriac is my diagnosis
Old 12-25-2021, 10:50 PM
myosaurus myosaurus Is Off Line
Community Veteran

myosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
Was/is she on DHEA or another adrenal steroid? Because if not those high numbers point to something with adrenals I I wrote before.
No never. Honestly her personality is much better suited for yoga and those zen holistic stuff. Apparently her husband wants me to thicken up her ass/thigh area but she runs away from exercise that's good for her(hard stuff like hip thrusts, deadlifts). She also has a complex about her hands being relatively big for female and anything that requires heavy grips she hates it. We had so many arguments about how hard it is to build muscle and how she wont do anything that's remotely hard. Apparently I have a lot of clients where I tell them they're regressing and they're in complete denial about it and saying they're "getting results" lol.
These are spoiled rich white liberals who has no concept of what hard work is. I'm pretty much given up on improving them and just do what they want, basically a baby sitting for adults.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to myosaurus For This Useful Post:
Genetic Freak (12-25-2021), Glycomann (12-26-2021), trip (12-26-2021)
Old 12-25-2021, 11:03 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 6,965 Times in 5,288 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by myosaurus View Post
No never. Honestly her personality is much better suited for yoga and those zen holistic stuff. Apparently her husband wants me to thicken up her ass/thigh area but she runs away from exercise that's good for her(hard stuff like hip thrusts, deadlifts). She also has a complex about her hands being relatively big for female and anything that requires heavy grips she hates it. We had so many arguments about how hard it is to build muscle and how she wont do anything that's remotely hard. Apparently I have a lot of clients where I tell them they're regressing and they're in complete denial about it and saying they're "getting results" lol.
These are spoiled rich white liberals who has no concept of what hard work is. I'm pretty much given up on improving them and just do what they want, basically a baby sitting for adults.
The reason they will never be great, they cannot take criticism. I wish I had someone telling me when I need to adjust.

No one gives a f**k about you once it inconveniences them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Genetic Freak For This Useful Post:
myosaurus (12-26-2021)
Old 12-26-2021, 09:58 AM
Community Veteran

well, u know how it goes, folks do what they want

do hope not serious
The Following User Says Thank You to trip For This Useful Post:
myosaurus (12-26-2021)